Video The KH-Vids.net MEP 2012 : Second Phase!

Discussion in 'Production Studio' started by Guardian Soul, Jul 11, 2012.

1. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Well here's my part. The song was kinda harder to work with than I originally thought, but oh well.

[video=youtube;GzbpOy1p8Ww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzbpOy1p8Ww[/video]

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?gzyadpyfp1to9u9

(There wasn't an option for the desired frame size, so I just went with 720x480. Hopefully that's good enough. Also the lame credit isn't included in the download obviously, lol)

2. Leblonk Destiny Islands Resident

This is impressive.What editor did you use? Don't tell me, Sony Vegas right? *sigh* why must it be so expencive?

3. Hayabusa Venomous

Where'd you get your Dream Drop Distance footage? It's a lot better quality than the stuff I have :<

4. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Vegas isn't too expensive if you don't buy the most recent copy of the program. (I got Sony Vegas Platinum 8 for about £20/$31 which isn't bad at all)

Anyway, I have finished my part but I need to do some retouching like fixing messed up effects and small timing errors but here it is so far:

[video=youtube;E69plSc2E3o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E69plSc2E3o&lc=KRiG9X1aO91havzb2Cl94AxoBgEUcKHYuidbPe90lBI&feature=inbox[/video]

It would be great to get some feedback as well as I'm very rusty with video editting.

5. Hayabusa Venomous

It actually looks really good, but I would suggest zooming in on parts of cutscenes with subtitles, cropping them out without cutting too much of the shot...I hate seeing subtitles in AMV's unless they're used for the video.

Also Placebo buddy~

6. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Thank you very much for the feedback :D my main concern with doing that is the cutscenes will then be quite blurry but I'll try it and see how it looks ^^

7. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

Thanks~

And no I didn't use Vegas this time, I used Power Director 9.

I just used parts of the trailers. They can be found in our cutscene archive.

8. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

9. Hayabusa Venomous

10. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

[video=youtube;FivLQ6bCDZk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FivLQ6bCDZk[/video]

Here's my part :D
    (The link above shows the whole thing I did, the download version is cut to the right time and all that stuff)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?jgbi6qo30zzo0ha

11. muff monkey Twilight Town Denizen

lol, fairly certain the clips are so blurry is because i have a love affair with motion blur. x.x seriously the only reason i use it is because it makes the clips fade together without me having to go in and physically do it myself. i am lazy. :c
    and my clips were really limited. ): i would have rather had a different ending, but i used whatever i had downloaded from previous times i vidded since if i actually downloaded clips, it would have taken hours upon hours to download a nine minute one or something. /crappyinternet

12. Hayabusa Venomous

13. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

It's all good, I made the version I uploaded to mediafire under the time limit :D
    I just really liked the song and decided to do the rest of it afterwards lol

Btw, what did you think of my part?

14. Hayabusa Venomous

Oh, ok.

And it's pretty good. I think you could lighten up on the color filter going on. It's so...yellow.

Also, I'm almost done with my own part, but I need some help. With the faster, more intense part of the song I'm using, I want to really convey a sense of high-adrenaline action through the footage. I've added a slight camera shake...what else would look good?

15. Knightshade Hollow Bastion Committee

If there's a part in the song that really emphasises on the drum beat, I personally like to use either a glow or levels effect to make the clip brighter on the beat and have it fade back to normal as it reaches the next beat.

If you're not sure what I mean, I can find an example for you.
    I'll try to think of some other stuff for ya too :D

16. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

ill have mine in by tomorrow night probably.

17. Guardian Soul hella sad & hella rad

Sorry for lack of activity on my side, guys. Life and college has been keeping me pretty occupied. Due to this, I'm extending the due date to this Friday, August 17th. Now it's time for me to download all of these tracks.

18. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

No worries. It gives people more time to work on their parts anyhow.

19. TitanTX Destiny Islands Resident

oh this is nice, i am in my final year so i have a **** load of college work to be done, sorry for my language and sorry for keeping you updated as well apologies also hooked up on playing KH3D which is awesome. Best game ever on the 3DS in my opinion. Thanks for understanding.

20. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

[​IMG]

But seriously, thanks, i needed that time.

Should i fade out my audio?