The Keyblade War : the calm before the storm.

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Love, May 17, 2007.

?

What do you think of the RPG series that I have been running ? ( Keyblade War )

1. Neat ( Rock on , dude , rock on !! )

45 vote(s)
    91.8%
  2. Stupid ( whats up with peoples these days ? )

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Aia(AI): DID YOU HEAR ME, EVERYTHING IS NOW DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. EraserRain Banned

"The force field will decrease the explosion by 50%." L said into the walkie talkie. "Were stuck in it but we have to get this station into a safe clear location or else it could destroy many worlds!! Im up for it!!"

L ran over to the movement wires.

"I just have to re-wire the fuel wires and we can do this!" L said into the walkie talkie.

He connected a few wires with some flames. he fixed the broken ones with alchemy and fixed the rest.

"Ok Raxtion. Lets move this thing!!"

3. Ansem59 Chaser

"nothing is impossible... ill find the source and stop this from happening"he siad

"L perphaps we should leave the force field... we need to concentrate on getting the source of this power station now." he siad

4. EraserRain Banned

"This place is doomed!!" L said into the walkie talkie. The force field is to decrease the explosions accuracy!!We have to get it to a safe distance!!!"

THe god of light and darkness talked into the walkie talkie

"We will take care of the universe from now on."

"We'll take over what this station intended."

5. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

Aia(AI): Meigero, it will all be destroyed.
    Meigero: Good.
    Aia(AI): What.
    The voices came from behined raxtion.

6. Ansem59 Chaser

"L we can't let this station get in the hands of the gods of light and dark or meigero and his pals. if we leave the force fields up then the gods will get thier way... but if we take off the shields then meigero will win!" raxtion thought hard cuase his decision would affect the universe forever

7. EraserRain Banned

L smacked his forehead

"The god's are on our side. We just have to get this station to a safe distance so it cant destroy the worlds!!!"

"We will take care of the world! Everything is going to be fine!"

"Raxtion, we have to move this station . . . into a huge space now!!!Or millions of people will die!!!"

8. Ansem59 Chaser

ooc: sorry i didn't know they were on our side lol

bic: "okay!" raxtion ploted the coordiniates for a massive space gap between four planets "that should do it... but when we get there this station will explode... so we have to get out of here!" siad raxtion "L meet me at the escape pods, okay?"

9. riku1186 Destiny Islands Resident

OOC:Bye, have to go.
    Meigero pressed a switch and stopped the self destrucion.

10. Ansem59 Chaser

ooc: aw... i was gonna fight meigero... oh, well... SEE YA! i had fun RPing with you! :D

11. EraserRain Banned

Karin was worried about raxtion

"Raxtion!!!"

"Got it!!!" L yelled as he hanged up and finished the last adjustments in the control panel room. He ran over to the escape pods and talked in the walkie talkie. "Raxtion hurry!!"

The station moved to the gap.

"this should be big enough!!!"

the god's dissapeared.

OOC: the self destruct system cant be de-activated. Its impossible.

12. Ansem59 Chaser

raxtion came up to L "im here"

L: good, now let's go!

L got into the escape pod and raxtion closed it on L "sorry L... but i have to make sure meigero doesn't escape... don't worry about me ill be fine" he pressed the release button and L went to the planet nearby

13. EraserRain Banned

"I understand Raxtion"

L pressed the eject button.

He went down.

OOC: should i end the series now? I already made the epilouge.

14. Ansem59 Chaser

ooc: end it after this post

bic:
    (ooc:music)
    "come on meigero" siad raxtion "show me what you got!" raxtion and meigero clashed in an awe inspiring battle. they matched each other blow for blow. thier battle was so intense it was shaking the space station. raxtion and meigero speed up thier battle, crashing in to obstacles whenever they weren't looking. "10 seconds to self destruction" siad the computer "NOOOOOO I MUST ESCAPE!!!!" siad meigero. raxtion, at the speed of a lightning bolt, came in and gave meigero a powerfull kick to the jaw which sent him flying "5-" "4-"raxtion aims a blast at meigero "3-" meigero trys to stop the machine "2-" raxtion fires the blast "1-".................

15. EraserRain Banned

The station was destroyed. However no worlds were harmed

Tears filled Karin's eyes

"Raxtion . . ."

3 years later. . .

EPILOUGE:

*as told by eden.*

"I cant believe 3 years have passed so quickly. Radiant garden is back to what it used to be, Like when my parents were alive. We have lost so much. So many sacrifices endured. but i think we should focus on the road ahead. And not worry about the past. I now work as a successful owner of a company who creates weopen's to protect the civillians of Radiant garden. Darkrai and Arceus stuck to there commitment. Protecting the law of things and watching over us. Karin became the new Captain of the Radiant Garden army. He lives so far away from me but he does the best he can to spend time with me. But i understand. He has so much work to do. Mixt opened up an Orphanage for Children who have lost everything and train to be noble fighters. I guess he wants everyone to defend themselves. He's so secure about so many things though. We cant see Phisoxa alot. She is very buzy securing everything. She dosent even have time to help us. But i understand. She is now Queen of Radiant Garden after all. Nuthura has continued her training with Riolu. She is now a stronger fighter then before. Im sure her mother still worries about her. Being so far apart. L became head of the Radiant garden Police. He has solved so many case's now. However he dosent send criminals to death now. I guess he can still see the good in people.I plan to go visit Karin and Phisoxa soon to see how there doing. I will be happy to see them agian1 Raxtion . . . He will always be in our hearts. A noble warrior he was. He sacrificed his life to Save the universe and defeat Moegiro. im defenetly sure of this though. Everyone misse's him. He was a good friend . . .A noble wairror. . . A great companion. Raxtion . . . we will never forget you. . .

Ending theme:

Kiss me Goodbye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG9mN0J8ck0

16. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Wow. I hate to be so negative about it but did you send that by love first? The heartless and nobody helping out thing made no sense. I'll give you that Roxas fangirls are saying that Roxas has a heart, so if that's true I guess the rest of them can aswell (I don't agree with them but the option is out there I guess). But the heartless by definition are the darkness from people's hearts, there is no light there for them to be kind to anyone. And then I think we should be able to choose how our own characters end up. I know Mixt would not want to just sit there knowing he's being sheltered like a child, though then again it is three years so he may have just given up by then.

Ranting aside I do admire your creativity and I guess it won't be too hard to make the next game off this. Now that the KH plotline is ended we are on free rain.

17. Ansem59 Chaser

hmm... i agree mixt i didn't understand the whole nobodies and heartless thing either but (like you siad) this will allow use to have more control over what happens in the next RP's

18. EraserRain Banned

sorry!! ill fix that!!!

19. skaterkids176 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: someone wanna tell me what just happened???

20. EraserRain Banned

We ended this RP and were waiting for love to go online to make another one!!!!

and here's the battle in a nutshell

They found a space station with the AI control program that control's the law of things however it was being controlled by Moegiro. However Raxtion and Karin had to get to the AI's main program and destroy it. The god's of Light and Dark fought agianst moregiro and weakened him. After AI was shut down a nobody activated the self destruct program. Karin Eden and the others went into Escape pod's except for L and Raxtion. The god's created a force field around the station decreasing the explosions accuracy by 50 percent however it will still be very big. The flight control's wernt working so L fixed them. L escaped into a pod. Raxtion stopped Moegiro from escaping and sacrifieced his life to stop him. The station exploded. The god's are now going to keep the law of things instead now. Its been three years after that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.