The Journals of the Flying Dutchman

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

OOC: so what are we waiting for?!

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

OOC- We'll skip all the destruction and go right to the Flying Dutchman.

Jack blacks out and wakes up on the Flying Dutchman. "Alright ye scallywags! Join my cew or die!" Davy Jones yells. "I'll join!" Jack steps foward. "Yar, wise desicion!" The others are pushed overborad. "What's ye name, lad?" Jack stands firm. "Jack Lumberg." Davy Jones smiles. "Good, strong name. You'll make a fine part in the team."

3. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"I'll join!" Drex stepped forward next to Jack

4. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Mr. Vandemar smiles. "New blood", he says to himself. He starts guessing how long it takes for them to start turning into fish-people. He gives them a year before barnacles start living on heir face. Then he remembers the ship in the distance. He asks again "Captain, there is a ship on the port side. Shall we raid it and kill everyone, or should we leave them alone for now?"

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Jack stops Mr. Vandermar. "That's not a good idea. I've been hunting them." He gets out his sword, purs oil of it, and lights the swordblade on fire. "It's magically protected, not even the Kracken can touch it."

6. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Mr. Vandemar stares at davy jones in awe. "What? The kraken? They must be powerful. Ineteresting" Mr. Vandemar thinks for a moment. Then, asks "Do the cannons do anything?"

7. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"kraken?" Drex said with confusion

8. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Mr. Vandemar grins. "Oh, you'll find out soon enough, lad."

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Name ye' self, ye scallywag!: Nickel Armadi
    Yer' years you've been livin': 16
    Ar! What's ye nickname? (optional): Nick
    Lad or lass?: Lad
    Shiver me timbers! What's ye specialty weapon?: A chinese lance. (Like the type of weapon Len used in Shaman king.)
    What kinda ego landed ye here, matey?: He's kind, carefree, and tactical. His kindness got the better of him.
    Yer' outfit's kinda strange..........: White plain shirt, black baggy pants (Like Jack sparrows.), nice soft shoes (Like slippers or Chinese shoes), bandanna over his long brown hair attire him.
    So, welcome to the crew laddy! How'd ye wind up here?: He agreed to help out a man in need of assistance. A gang of thieves surrounded the man. Nickel came to aid and fought bravely. He got stabbed in the back and and feel to the floor. The man he was saving abandoned him and ran for his life. The next thing he saw was darkness.

When he awoke, Davy Jones gave him a deal and now he's been stuck with the crew for as long as 2 months.

10. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

(welcome aboard) Drex turn his attetion on his back, the people drowning from the water begging for mercy from Davy Jones

11. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

Vandemar heard the cries of the victims. "You heard 'em. They want mercy. So shall we go into the water and kill them ourselves, or shall we call the kraken? or something else? What are your orders, Cap'n?"

12. Sorax SPAAAAAAACCCCCEEEEEEEEEE is a triumph.

"have you lost your mind you freak! You just drowned about a hundred men into your ship!" Drex shouted at Davey Jones

13. mr_croup Traverse Town Homebody

"All in a day's work, lad." replies vandemar. "Get used to it, or you'll end up being a lamp post in the cannon room for all eternity."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.