the izuna rp idea

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by tenshigrl, Jan 3, 2009.

?

Is this a good intro?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Maybe

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. tenshigrl Merlin's Housekeeper

I would like to make an izuna the legend of the unemployed ninja rp but I'm trying to see if the intro will be good so heres the intro or whatever it is

*this takes place after the second game*

Izuna, Shino, Mistumoto, and Grandboss were walking through the woods trying to find a place to stay for the night again. After 20 minutes passed they found a village called "Kaminari" after Izuna saw the sign and said "They must have a lot of thunder storms in this town to call it that" Shino read the sign next and said "Actually they called it that because the thunder storms occur during the summer and because the lighting somehow hits the same place whenever lightning is about to hit the ground." after they walked around the town and found an inn there was a comotion across it in a resturant. Izuna, Shino, and Mistumoto went to check it out and when they did they saw two guys picking on a girl in a forest green kimono with long black hair with two pink flowers on one side of her hair. "Please just leave me alone." she said but the guys laughed and one of said "All we just want is to know what a cute girl like yourself is doing all alone in a place like this." the other guy came in and said "We would like to esscort you to our place." the girl back up into a wall and said "I'm just buying something for my sisters and I don't want to go to your place." One of the guys grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards him and said "Now thats not very nice or polite especially for a young lady like yourself." the girl hit the guy which made him fall to the ground "You little brat we'll teach you a thing or two." the other man said and grabbed the girl by her shoulders. "Someone please help me!!!!" the girl cried out Izuna and Shino came into the resturant "Leave her alone!" Izuna commanded the guy who held the girl by the shoulders "Who are you?" the guy said "and what would you do if I don't" Shino pulled her kunai out and said "I'm Shino" Izuna pulled her sword out and added "I'm Izuna and if you don't let her go we'll beat you to a bloody pulp" when the guy refused to let the girl go...well you know what happens next he got beat to a bloody pulp along with his friend. After all of that Shino went over to the girl and asked her "Are you ok?" the girl nodded and said "Thank you very much" she bowed a couple of times to them "It was nothing really" Izuna said. "I should repay you for troubling you" she said then added "by the way my name is Aika."
    Shino put her hand up "its ok you don't have to pay us back" Aika shook her head "its not ok I have to pay you back....how about I talk Hiro into letting you stay at the inn for free" she said. "you can do that?" izuna asked wondering if it was possible to do that. "Yeah when Hiro hears about you saving me she has too and also I am the plant of illusions so she'll have to accept." she said and gave a little smirk. "Plant of illusions?" Shino said "what the heck is that?" Izuna asked. "Something that you shouldn't know about or ever hear about." a voice said and when Shino and Izuna turned around they saw a girl with long brown hair in a braid "Amaya!!" Aika said shocked to see her sister. "Aika, you gave up information that was not supposed to be said to outsiders" Amaya said "you know the consequence for that don't you?"

this the introduction and I know there are some grammar problems in there like punctuation and such but I can't remember things in grammar rlly so I would like to see if this should be the intro to the rp. For those who have never heard of Izuna Legend of the Unemployed Ninja its rlly good even though I haven't played it but I have the second game and I love it. There is no title yet but I'll think of one hopefully
    So the question is:

Is this a good intro?

Yes
    No
    Maybe

if you say no or maybe please tell me what should be fixed if you find a problem besides my grammar....