The Great War

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by 9Kairi9hearts, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Story
    Organization XIII has been restored to life by a strange being of darkness. A new world has been formed. Organization XIII is now operating from their newly constructed 'World That Always Was'. Now they plan to get revenge on Sora and company.​

The plan of Organization XIII was nearly complete, they had assembled a massive fleet of nobody and heartless warships, and were ready to launch a suprise attack against Destiny Islands, Radiant Garden, and Disney Castle. But something went wrong.​

Axel betrayed them, rushing to Destiny Islands to warn the only remaining freind he had, Roxas. Now a great war is on the horizon, the forces of light have alligned themselves against the darkness, and the greatest battle since the Keyblade War is already raging.​

Rules
    1. No Goddmodding (making your character unbeatable, immortal, Ect.)​
    2. No Powerplay (killing, hurting, capturing, Ect. an other person's character without their permission. so, instead of saying: Sora stabbed Xemnas, say: Sora stabbed at Xemnas)​
    3. Use quotation marks when your character talks ("")​
    4. no **'s for actions.​
    5. don't make major plot changes without my permission​
    6. don't make your characters all-knowing (like Org. XIII is launching an attack at port royal, then you have your character rush there before there is any warning about the attack)​
    7. no using portals/corridors of darkness (you have to use gummi ships to get around)​
    8. Read all of this post​
    9. send me a PM instead of posting your OC forms here, (same goes for asking for a character from the list)​
    10. type "no godmodding" into your PM to me.​
    11. OC's can't have keyblades​
    12. don't go to any worlds that are not on my world list​
    13. I would perfer it if everyone who makes an OC form would take at least one character from the list.​
    Character List

Sora's Group
    • Sora- Alpha Sonix​
    • Riku- Key Master Sora​
    • Kairi- Roxas81334​
    • Roxas- Hercules​
    • Namine- Me​
    • Axel- me​
    • The King​
    • Donald​
    • Goofy​
    • Leon​
    • Yuffie- Heartless Angel​
    • Aerith​
    • Cloud​
    • Sid​
    • Tifa​
    The Darkness
    • Xemnas​
    • Xigbar​
    • Xaldin​
    • Vexen​
    • Lexaeus​
    • Zexion- Luna Cat (user no longer exists, if you come back, then can you please send me a pm?)​
    • Saiix​
    • Deymx​
    • Luxord​
    • Marluxia​
    • Larxene​
    • Xion​
    • Sepiroth​
    World list

(I will add more Worlds later, when I do, the allies from those worlds will become avaliable on the list)​

(worlds labled 'Neutral' have no military presence on them)​

• Destiny Islands- Controled by Sora's group
    • Radiant Garden- Controled by Sora's Group​
    • Disney Castle- Controled by Sora's group​
    • The World That Always Was- Controled by The Darkness​
    • The World That Never Was (ruins)- Controled by The Darkness​
    • The End of the World(ruins)- Controled by The Darkness​
    • Traverse Town- neutral​
    • Twilight Town- Neutral​
    • Wonderland- Neutral​
    OC form

Main OC:

Username:
    Name:
    Race: (Human, Heartless, or Nobody)
    Apearence: (picture or very detailed description)
    Bio:
    Weakness:
    Gummi Ship: (optional, if you want to have one)
    Other:​

Special OC's:

Task Force 16: (an elite force of specialized soldiers, none of them have any powers)
    Username:
    Name: (first and last please)
    Callsign: (one word, quick and easy to say, may describe some aspect of their personality or role in the team)
    Special Weapon: (everyone carries an assault rifle, but this is a special weapon, such as a sniper rifle, that they are trained to use with extreme skill)
    Skill: (a combat-related skill that they exel in, such as sniping)
    History: (at least two sentences)

Commando Unit 13: (an elite force of nobody soldiers, none of them have any powers)
    Username:
    ID number: (most nobodies don't have names, instead, they have a four-character long ID number, with two letters, and two numbers)
    Callsign: (one word, quick and easy to say, may describe some aspect of their personality or role in the team)
    Special Weapon: (everyone carries an assault rifle, but this is a special weapon, such as a sniper rifle, that they are trained to use with extreme skill)
    Skill: (a combat-related skill that they exel in, such as sniping)

My OC's
    Task Force 16
    Username: 9Kairi9hearts
    Name: Peter Johnson
    Callsign: Wish
    Special Weapon: Multi-rifle, (has both semi-automatic and automatic settings, and a sniper scope attatched, makes it good for a variety of situations. 30 rounds per clip)
    Skill: Ground combat, (is just overall good at ground combat, from sniping to jumping out into the middle of the fray)
    History: He and his freind, Mark 'Rapid' Conis, grew up in a small world near radiant garden. He and Mark joined up with their world's local defense force (like Traverse Town's TDU). After an attack by Heartless, Peter and Mark were the only survivors, proving that they were both lucky, and talented in combat. About a year after escaping the destruction of their world, they joined up with the space marines in the army of Radiant Garden, where they were a part of the team that went into the enemy ship with Riku and Axel.

Task Force 16
    Name: Mark Conis
    Callsign: Rapid
    Special Weapon: Energy Sword (think Halo, if you've never played halo, and still want to know, then look it up)
    Skill: Fencing and Piloting (he may not be the best with a gun, but he can best almost any opponent with a sword, and is one of the best pilots in the army)
    History: He and his freind, Peter 'Wish' Johnson, grew up in a small world near radiant garden. He and Peter joined up with their world's local defense force (like Traverse Town's TDU). After an attack by Heartless, Peter and Mark were the only survivors, proving that they were both lucky, and talented in combat. About a year after escaping the destruction of their world, they joined up with the space marines in the army of Radiant Garden, where they were a part of the team that went into the enemy ship with Riku and Axel.

Commando Unit 13
    ID number: TZ-22
    Callsign: Scope
    Special Weapon: Sniper Rifle
    Skill: Sniping

Accepted OC's

Username: heartless_angel​

Name: Mya​

Faction: (Sora's group or The Darkness) Sora's Group​

Race: (Human, Heartless, or Nobody) Human​

Powers/abilities: Control over light and some low to mid level magic​

Apearence: (picture or very detailed description) http://m191.photobucket.com/image/fe...pg.html?o=1126

Bio: Was born and raised in Twilight Town and wanted to do something about the Nobody and Heartless threat. She trained herself to be a warrior of the side if light. Her parents tried stopping her, but she refused to listen to them. ​

Weakness: Vurnerable to dark magic and skills ​

Gummi Ship: (optional, if you want to have one) N/A​

Other: Very cheerful person and always on the lookout for help. ​

Note: Everyone read this please entire sheet.

Name: Etain (The name meaning is: A fairy) another name she goes by is Ancient Fairy Dragon.

Faction: Sora's group
    Race: Human
    Powers/abilities: Able to transform into her regular human from, Ancient Fairy Dragon, or Latias.
    Ancient Fairy Dragon form: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Fairy_Dragon
    Latias form: http://xxxlatiasxxx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rc074
    Apearence: Brown eyes, long brown heir, brown eyes, orange vest, blue and white striped shirt, black pants, and orange tennis shoes
    Bio: When Etain was little she received a blue-green colored orb from her parents even though she didn't know what to do with it she kept the orb. When she was eighteen she a Latias knocked at her window. Etain let the Latias inside it began opening all of the dresser doors until it found the orb. The Latias told Etain that she needed to go to the spirit world to see a monster known as Ancient Fairy Dragon. She could do this by sleeping. That night Etain did as instructed and feel asleep thinking about the spirit world. Entain and Latias met with the Fairy Dragon. Ancient Fairy Dragon and Latias explained that she was to bond with the orb as well as Ancient Fairy Dragon and Latias and so it was done. Etain became the one and only human to be able to transform into Ancient Fairy Dragon, Latias, or her regular human form.
    Weakness: Any kind of dark/shadow type related moves.
    Other: Is from New Domino City (Yugioh 5Ds), text color is orange, Etain has a twin brother named Heru (his human name), his Lati name is Spock (yes named after the Vulcan off of Star Trek, and his other name is Winged Dragon of Ra. Ra for short.

Note: As I said above please read this entire sheet everyone because I don't want anyone to make me or themselves look like an idiot thank you for reading.

Username: Alpha Sonix
    Name: Hunter X (Real name unknown)
    Faction: The Darkness
    Powers/abilities: Dark/Light attacks combined with healing and defensive spells.
    Apearence: http://media.photobucket.com/image/assassin/samanthablack_2006/Anime/assassin.jpg?o=8
    Bio: Much is not known about his past except for the fact that he is from Radiant Garden and seems interested in the Keyblade. Being a top bounty hunter, he is assigned by Xemnas to assassinate the Keyblade Wielders by all means.
    Weakness: The power of Nothingness.
    Gummi Ship: The Dreadnought
    Other: Wields two double edged blades(Ragnarok and Excalibur).

Username:Roxas83314
    Name: Kradix (pronouced Krad-is)
    Faction: The darkness
    Race: Nobody
    Powers/abilities: Dark magic
    Apearence: He has shaggy black hair and dark purple eyes, he looks like he could break if you touch him, but is stronger then he lets on. His skin looks very pale (almost like a ghostly white) due to his dark hair and dark colored clothes. He normally wears a black long sleeved button up silk shirt with a dark gray tank top underneath, and wears black jeans, a black beanie, and a pair of black tennis shoes. He has a necklace with a small purple gem on it. His eyes also change colors every now and then, some times they are dark purple, sometimes they are Dark Blue and/or Royal blue. Also sometimes his eyes can be two different colors.
    Bio: He doesn't remember anything from his past life, and doesn't remeber how he became a nobody. He doesn't know where he was born at. He is very cold towards people, but sometimes he can be nice and talkitive, but is mainly a person who keeps to himself and doesn't even make a sound when he walks. He can easily sneak up on people, but chooses not to, since it isn't 'fun' to him. He likes to be left alone, and loves to tease and/or trick people. He loves to play mind games and confusing people.
    Weakness: Fire and anything to do with powers that involves light
    Gummi Ship: N/A
    Other: Doesn't say what he thinks and is very loyal and obedient, (kinda sounds like a dog huh?)

Username:Roxas81334
    Name: Dark Niwa
    Powers/abilities: Dark magic, and can turn into a black hawk.
    Apearence: Has purple hair and eyes, his stare is piercing when he is angry or annoyed, he has pale skin that looks pale due to his hair and eyes. He usually wears a black and white striped v-cut shirt, a black jacket, a plain black baseball cap, and blue jeans. He looks weak but is strong in hand to hand combat. He carries aroung a gun in his jacket's inside pocket for protection.
    Bio: He was born on Destiny Islands and lived there for 10 years, he then moved to Traverse Town and lived there for 3 years, but moved and currently lives by himself in Twilight Town. He is interested in Heatless and Nobodies, he knows that he has a Nobody, but doesn't know what his name is and where he is. He is quiet and has a mysterious aura, and doesn't talk much about his family and past. He seems cold, since he is so quiet, but is truthfully very nice and kind hearted, and always tends to his friends needs before his. If he knows someone well enough, he'll act childish around them and will be quite talkitive. He hates showing his emotions, even when he acts childish, so he almost always has a serious facial expression.
    Weakness: Light, Fire
    Other: Kradix is his nobody. He is also known as the rebel of his family that he ran away from, and he has quite a witty mouth and mind. Had a younger brother and two younger sisters who are twins.

Name: Daisuke Niwa
    Powers/abilities: Fire, and he can turn into a hawk like his older brother but he turns into a red one.
    Apearence: He has red hair and eyes, he has slightly tan skin and is very muscular, but isn't that buff looking, but he is bigger than his older brother, but is shorter. He usually wears an orange or blue tee-shirt with blue jeans.
    Bio: He was born and lived in Destiny Islands for 15 years of his life, but two years ago, he started his hunt for his brother, and is currently in Traverse Town, looking for him. His younger sisters Risa and Rina are still back at Destiny Islands with their mother and father.
    Weakness: Water
    Gummi Ship: The Seeker
    Other: Unlike his older brother, he is horrible at hand to hand combat, and he is easily brusied.

Name: Risa Niwa
    Powers/abilities: Water
    Apearence: She has long brown hair and eyes, she is slightly tan like Daisuke, and is very, pretty, she has big round eyes. She normally wears a Royal blue dress, and sometimes wears blue jeans and a purple tee shirt, and Royal blue jacket.
    Bio: She is the prissy sister, she likes fighting, but hates being dirty, which makes her siblings angry with her. She was left at Destiny Islands with her younger twin sister Rina. They both wished to go with their older brother and help him look for Dark, but was forced to stay home with their mother and father. She is very outgoing, and isn't afraid of anything, (but dirt and her older brother Dark who can be moody sometimes).
    Weakness: Hand to Hand combat and earth (you just flick dirt on her and she'll freak out)
    Other: She is Daisuke and Dark's younger sister, and Rina's twin.

Username: Roxas81334
    Name: Rina Niwa
    Powers/abilities: Wind and Earth
    Apearence: She has shoulder length red hair, and brown eyes. She is the tomboy of the twins, and wears blue jeans, a light blue tee-shirt, and black jacket. She has slightly pale skin, but isn't even close to being as pale as Dark.
    Bio: She was born on Destiny Island, and still lives there unlike her older brothers, she is witty, but shy. She trained hand to hand combat with Dark when she was little, but when he left she trained with Daisuke and now trains with Risa. She was the closest to Dark, and when he left in the middle of the night without saying good-bye to her, she was crushed. She really wanted to go help Daisuke find him, but Daisuke also left in the middle of the night two years ago, exactly like Dark, but he left eight years ago.
    Weakness: Water, Dark magic
    Other: She is Daisuke and Dark's younger sister, and Risa's twin

2. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Umm this almost sounds like the other RP, The Ultimate War.

3. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

The name maybe, but other than that, it is different.

The Ultimate war is about Keybladers fighting Keybladers, you have to have a keyblade in it, and Org. XIII is not there at all.
    (I was acualy planing on calling it the keyblade acadamy, but I saw that there already was one named that)

This RP has a rule saying: you can't have a keyblade in OC forms. and Org. XIII is here. This one is more based on an idea of a big war, where both sides have to try to take and control worlds, so that the other side can't.

This is an all-out war of humans Vs The darkness, while the ultimate war is more of, the darkness is attacking, we need keybladers to protect us.

4. heartless_angel Traverse Town Homebody

Ohh I see. Now I feel obliged to join. PM coming in soon :)

5. xxxLatiasxxx Destiny Islands Resident

May I join

Note: Everyone read this please entire sheet.

Name: Etain (The name meaning is: A fairy) another name she goes by is Ancient Fairy Dragon.

Powers/abilities: Able to transform into her regular human from, Ancient Fairy Dragon, or Latias.

Ancient Fairy Dragon form: http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Fairy_Dragon
    Latias form: http://xxxlatiasxxx.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2rc074

Apearence: Brown eyes, long brown heir, brown eyes, orange vest, blue and white striped shirt, black pants, and orange tennis shoes

Bio: When Etain was little she received a blue-green colored orb from her parents even though she didn't know what to do with it she kept the orb. When she was eighteen she a Latias knocked at her window. Etain let the Latias inside it began opening all of the dresser doors until it found the orb. The Latias told Etain that she needed to go to the spirit world to see a monster known as Ancient Fairy Dragon. She could do this by sleeping. That night Etain did as instructed and feel asleep thinking about the spirit world. Entain and Latias met with the Fairy Dragon. Ancient Fairy Dragon and Latias explained that she was to bond with the orb as well as Ancient Fairy Dragon and Latias and so it was done. Etain became the one and only human to be able to transform into Ancient Fairy Dragon, Latias, or her regular human form.

Weakness: Any kind of dark/shadow type related moves.

Other: Is from New Domino City (Yugioh 5Ds), text color is orange, Etain has a twin brother named Heru (his human name), his Lati name is Spock (yes named after the Vulcan off of Star Trek, and his other name is Winged Dragon of Ra. Ra for short.

Note: As I said above please read this entire sheet everyone because I don't want anyone to make me or themselves look like an idiot thank you for reading.

6. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

Everyone, please note that I edited the rules, if you have already been accepted, you don't have to bother with the new rule #13, but anyone else, could you please consider it.

Edit, just doing this to get the thread back on top, so that people see it, lol.

7. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: Please re-read the rules.

8. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

OOC: Oh sorry. I'll delete this and send it to you.

9. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC: The RP has officaly started. (you do not have to read all of the Important Information, just skim-read though it, I kind-of got carried away with it XD)

Important Information:

Setting: Traverse Town, one year after KH2.

Time: 17:00 GMT -8.

Major events: Nobody Warships were spotted heading towards Traverse Town, the city is in a mass panic, while the Gummi ship landing platform is being flooded with refugees.

Forces of Light:
    Orbiting Defense station, Crew: 7, Weapons: 4 rapid-fire turrents, anti-air missles.

Three Gummi fighters (similar to what we would call fighter jets, think star-wars) Crew: 1, Weapons: 2 cannons.

Forces of Darkness:
    Three Nobody Light class Warships, Crew: 123, Weapons: 20 large cannon turrents, 12 rapid fire turrents, ship to ship missles, Carrying Capacity: 100 infantry, 8 large Vehicles, 4 transport gunships, 20 Gummi fighters.

Twelve Transport Gunships, Crew: 5, Weapons: 3 light rapid fire turrents, 2 cannons, Carrying Capacity: 25 infantry, 2 large Vehicles.

Sixty Nobody Fighters, Crew: 1, Weapons: 1 cannon.

(that is only for what is happening at Traverse town, which is being attacked, only people on that world know that though)

You may now post.

BIC:

Riku sighed, and walked out of his room on the large Gummi ship, since Axel had come, and given word about the comming war, they had done nothing but preparations, now, with a hasitly assemebled army, drafted from citizens of the worlds Radiant Garden and Destiny islands, and with ships from Disney Castle. Riku was itching to go into battle.

10. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

In everyone's hearts as the connection....
    OOC: Do I still get riku? XD

11. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

OOC:
    yes, you still get riku. I am going to try PMing everyone who was a part of this and hasn't been active, to see if they still want in.

OOC:
    yes, you still get riku. I am going to try PMing everyone who was a part of this and hasn't been active, to see if they still want in.

OOC:

12. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Okay Thanks! ^-^

13. Key master Sora Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I think this died... :(

14. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC:I think so to...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.