The gang of Intergalactic Ninja Vampire Space Pirates (A.k.a The I.N.V.S.P.)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lauriam, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

2. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

Arrr, we have Rienzel captive on arrr ship. If ye wants 'em back, ye have to forfeit the fight, ye scurvy dawgs!
    (THIS PLAN R PERFUCT, RITE?)

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

*Appears with Rienzel*

I have returned with Rienzel, meaning we don't have to surrender. Now, back to steering this ship.

5. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

*unloads all the P.R.N.w.a.a.Z stuff from my pockets which are somehow big enough to hold it all* Mission accomplished mates

6. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Good job matey, but because you got caught, you get four minutes in the brig after the battle which may or may not still be going on.

7. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Argh, I agree. Rienzel, the rules are to stay on your family thread, so you get to have four minutes in the brig after the battle. As for the fight being over, I agree. We got our pirate back, which means (according to the new rule I just made up), that the P.R.N... You know what? I'll just call them the Prnwaaz. So, the Prnwaaz get one demand, and their demand was we surrender and admit defeat.

Argh, you win this time, ya scurvy Zombies! But We will make ye pay! Later on sometime, maybe. This battle has gone on long enough.

EDIT: I think I'm going to add to the rules, anyone caught snooping in the other pirate's thread except when there is a battle in that thread, can be taken prisoner and held hostage by those pirates until either that pirate's team rescues them in battle or any one demand made by the family is met by the team with the rule-breaking pirate. Excepting the captains, of course. The two captains can check on the other's thread without fear of capture, merely because I think it's important for us to be able to see things like the crew roster, so we can be aware of traitors and stuff. I trust that the two captains are trustworthy enough to not abuse our power.

8. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

I be an honorable Pirate madam, I'll Arrg to your idea, seems like a good way to keep things in order. We need to come up with a battle system eventually, although it'll never be extremely serious, I'm sure we could come up with something.

Also I be here to claim victory in the name of the Queen Coke!

9. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Victory be ours knave. We made the rule and you Arrg'd it.

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aye, We do need a sort of battle structure. Does ye have any suggestions?

And Miss Loxare, I think that his "Argh" meant the same as our "Aye". Pretty much, he was agreeing with me.

11. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Aye, well did think of one simplistic way. Whenever either of us had a raid, it be a good idea for there to actually be enough members of the other team online.
    The plan would be to get three consecutive attack posts on your enemies thread.

Like I post an attack(which must contain some form of attack, be it Youtube vid, gif, pic, something witty, whatever)

Then one of my subordinates.

Then another posts and that team claims victory. The chain however can be broken at any time by a member of the defending crew with a counterattack. Of course we could have it be 3 posts, 4, whatever you think.

That's just an idea, we could see if anyone has a better idea.

12. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

That makes sense. So, three battle posts in a row, if the chain is unbroken, we win? I'm down with it if everybody else is.

13. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Aye. I good with it. You may want to adjust the number though. Or send out PMs with a time and date, so everyone knows what time.

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

Honestly, I be slightly unsure of it. I mean; isn't it all meant to be just fun and silliness? I figure that if something is particularly funny or whatnot, the other team would concede on an honour system rather than have too many rules. Rules of Conduct are needed, of course, but I'm not too sure about the need for combat rules.
    But maybeh that's just me.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

OI! i thought it was just agreed nobody from the threads aside from the captain can view the other one! THAR RULE BE BROKEN ALREADY?! THIS BE AN ACT OF WAR! WAR I SAY!

EDIT: So either the rule was broken and abandoned, or the rule is followed and we capture DarkTraitor. Which one? :P

16. Pinekaboo Chaser

Arrr, but I'm still here from the battle! We just be holding a negotiation right now, is that not right? Nevertheless, if I do indeed be a breaker of the rules in this case, I will accept me punishment for th' sake of declaring me opinion on th' matter.

17. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

Parlay anyone?

I just thought of a flaw in my idea, I didn't think of a way for the defending team to win...cause it would just keep going on until the attackers got tired.

@Darktraitor While I don't mind sticking with that system, it is quite hard to actually define a winner or when to end, usually it just ends when one side gets tired.

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Yup, we be just holding negotiations right now, so the rule still is still valid, but it doesn't count in this instance because we're talking about adding a new rule, and it wouldn't be very fair for just the vampires to be involved in the rule making because it happened to be in our thread. If the rule being discussed was brought up in the Prnzwaas thread, I would want my team to be allowed to participate in the discussion.

So, no worries, DarkTraitor. Ye's no prisoner of mine.

Yeah... I think the three posts rule could go both ways, though. For example, if the attacking team gets in three posts in a row, the win. But if the defending team gets in three posts in a row, they win.

And we could also do like, a time limit type thing. Post as many vids or gifs or pics or whatever, in a ten-minute time limit, and then whoever get's the last post in wins. With both plans, we'd need rules, like, posting a sentence doesn't count as either a chain break or a time-limit count, although you can post a sentence with your vid/gif/pic whatever, a sentence by itself doesn't count.

19. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

I'd aye to a parley thread where the different crews can talk without being taken prisoner.

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Yes, but we can't make a third family thread just for negotiations. We'd have to have it somewhere else.