The gang of Intergalactic Ninja Vampire Space Pirates (A.k.a The I.N.V.S.P.)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lauriam, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Yeah you've not been on discord either xD I've been trying to use INSVP to destress from mafia but then nobody else has been adding to it in the last few days.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, sorry, Midnight. XD Remember, I have Discord on my phone with notifications, so if you want to talk you can message me on Discord whenever and I'll get it any time (unless I'm asleep, in the shower, or at a movie, lol.) XD

Most of the time, I don't bother opening Discord up on the computer unless I already know I have a message.

3. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Sorry sorry! I had a bunch of early shifts at work and I've been bushed. I hope you don't mind, I made myself back-up pilot.

Yeah, how do I add you on that by the way? I cannot figure it out...

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Um let's see, I'm still really new to it myself. XD Are you on the KHV chat? Maybe I can add you if I find your name. :)

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Yup. Are you? I tried finding your name but your weren't on either list...

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Huh. Idk why I'm not on the list... I found you, and sent you a request. You just have to right-click the user's name and then add friend becomes an option.

7. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I don't mind too much but it does kinda go against the fact that earlier on I implied I'd been doing that jut before we started and I'd left it on auto-pilot. I figured you normally plotted to routes to the destination that the catpain gives us, then passes those routes onto me. I let you know if there's an issue and need more in depth navigation.

If you are keeping her as doing the night-shift on the ship though, I am seriously worried about her/you. That would mean you're taking on an awful lot of roles and you've also been up all night before then doing your rounds and yeah, you'll probably be up all day. First-mate isn't short of responsibilities. Plus with the action that's bound to come, she probably won't be sleeping again until after the story ends. I'm fine with you being one of the few I trust enough to do it when I'm not there (though call me if you come across anything difficult) but I doubt you needed to be up all night for it. We have devices that alert us if anything unexpected comes up, like I think are going to go off shortly. I suspect I was there last night before I got some sleep and I was there again this morning, checking everything was fine. I imagine you mainly take over when I have a lot of patients and my doctor responsibilities come first.

Also please tell me before we change routes, I imagine stuff like that my character would really want to know. Do you also realise by just saying 'I put us on course for...' you completely missed your own role. Surely you need to figure out the route to that place, miss navigatior, before just putting us on course to it. xD If you wanted to just change it slightly but not a lot, you could be like "I've plotted/plannd out the route to the marshmallow-and-books planet for the time being until she gives us a more definite answer." and give me the route or "As you probably saw this morning, I left it ready for you.". Though like I said, I'm fine with her doing it when I'm not there for simple stuff but I'm worried about her if she's done a night shift, I like to be told before an major route changes and also I have already said I was there this morning.

Also to see friend requests on discord, you need to click on the icon with three people on it above the khv logo. Then if you're not already on the screen showing you who our of your friends is online, click on 'friends' then on 'pending' on the top bar. There you can accept friend requests. I hope that made sense.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah, I do this thing where I write stuff, and then I back-edit like no tomorrow. I probably would have noticed that when we were further down the line. And definitely feel free to change literally anything I write if it's wrong or sounds funny or something.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

So guys I heard we were planning a raid onto the old BAPU's ship. When's this happening?

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, if we're planning on doing this, we need to come up with a good time for all of us to be here. My schedule is very loose atm, the only thing is I'll be doing Cal's Karaoke night thing on Friday, I think, at around 4-5ish, and I also have a job interview on Sunday. However, hopefully we'll do this thing sooner than that. Sometime in the next couple of days would be good. What times don't work for everyone else?

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I can't do this weekend or Friday evening as I'm going to be very busy. Other than that I can do most days.

12. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Cool, so the weekend is out. I'm good with pretty much any other time this week. Unless something comes up suddenly, I have no plans at all. XD

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Alright, everybody!

@Loxare @Glen @Midnight Star @DarkTraitor Pine, the next time at least three of us are online, let's raid the BAPU ghost ship and hope to scare up at least one member to give us permission to use their image. XD

Post here whenever you're available.

14. Pinekaboo Chaser

Available, I guess? I'm not super clear on why we're raiding a dead thread but--

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Ah, it's all explained in the story doc. We're going to find the ghost ship of the BAPU floating in space, and solve the mystery of what happened to the crew. But we're gonna try to ask permission first, and for old time's sake, we're doing this in the form of one of those old raids we used to do. XD

16. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Haha, whoops. I've been gone two weeks. Sorry, it's been busy. I kind of went ahead and wrote the thing with the BAPU ship, but it should be easy enough to change if we don't have permission.

17. Glen Returned from the dead

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I can help anymore. My soul was just crushed after watching all of your lie in april in under 24 hours. Never have I felt such sorrow from an anime. This is why pirate me is an alcoholic, I'm sure of it.

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

That's okay about getting permission, that idea never took off anyway. XD I'm pretty sure anybody who ever was part of BAPU won't care anymore, and if they do, I'll just apologize. XD

And Glen, I've heard that show gets crazy sad. You binged it in 24 hours?

19. Glen Returned from the dead

I did. I saw the first 3 episodes and was interested to see how it went. The further I got into it, the sadder it got and I just couldn't stop. I am now officially a heartless.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

*hugs*