The gang of Intergalactic Ninja Vampire Space Pirates (A.k.a The I.N.V.S.P.)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lauriam, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Feel free to draw me. If I like your version better than mine, we can use it for the story. I'm also interested in how people view me when they don't really know what I look like.

On that note, though, I have a faux-fur Silver-Fox hat with ears, that I've worn for the past two or three years, almost every day every fall, winter and spring, and the only reason I don't wear it during the summer is because it's stinking hot, and it's kind of become my thing. I'm really tempted to include it, but I also kinda want a pirate hat. XD Any suggestions on which I should do?

2. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

That exact hat, with a skull and crossbones on it.[DOUBLEPOST=1469394736][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Ooh, describe me!

EDIT: I don't know why that double posted. This is weird...

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I was never going to draw you, only do a description.

Hmm then why don't you just have silver fox ears, popping out from your hair that are usually hidden beneath your pirate hat?

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

The less connected to my old self I am, the better, so that's a good thing. I am a completely different person to back then, hence the change in both name and gender.

Honestly, maybe the best "reference" for me would be to just post an image of the character my name is from.

5. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh, my bad, sorry. XD I have like ten tabs up right now and I'm trying to jump topics, so I'm getting a bit mixed up. XD

I like both of your ideas... I think, though, I'll go with Mid's idea this time. I'll have silver fox ears if ever I take off my hat. XD

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

“Right away Capt’n, we’ll be going in no time at all”, a girl with short auburn hair and a smart uniform done up perfectly, answered with a small salute. This was Loxare, the ship’s ever attentive first mate and navigator. She was known on the ship as a friendly face, who was highly efficient and good at gauging the Captain’s needs and keeping everything running shipshape. She was also the one who would probably notice when you were slacking off your job but she was kind enough to give you a sharp prod before you got in major trouble. Keep it up though and you don't really want to see her bad side. Her deep brown eyes shone as she went about her regular duties and the route towards the next location was sorted in record time.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2016
  7. Pinekaboo Chaser

I'll just throw this under a spoiler as my reference.
    [​IMG]

8. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Ooh, I like this! This is my description now. BRB, drawing.

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Marushi strolled confidently down the ship to take her rightful place in the Captain’s seat. Long black hair swept out behind her as she walked briskly, coming out from a gold-rimmed pirate’s hat on her head. However, nobody would mention it, but those in the know were aware of the silver wolf ears that the hat kept safely hidden. Her full-length cloak further enhanced her impressive aura. A grin of sorts covered her face, as she swept into the helm and took her seat. She sat in a relaxed manner, with her legs over one arm of the chair, displaying her knee-high boots. With a simple flick of her wrist in the air, a can came flying into her hand, originating with her attentive first mate. The crew around her exchanged knowing smiles at their Captain’s relaxed manner. It was true she had a slight reputation for being a bit frivolous and sometimes quite impulsive but if you were expecting mutany, then you should look elsewhere. Marushi was the kind of Captain that would pull through when it mattered and protect her crew with all she had. She may be relaxed and not always the most organised, but Loxare was always on hand to make up for that. Marushi had slowly gained the respect of her crew over time and she had made this ship a home for all of them, so they’d endure her sometimes crazy impulsive actions.

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I wish there was a 'love' rating I could give. ^.^

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Let it be known my artistic skills are the stuff of legends. For decades, my family has told stories of the drawings we make, and the paintings we paint. For centuries, we have been requested to make sculptures of nobles because we are just that good.

I can't draw for sh*t. Also, would be interested in hearing the description people have for me. I don't think any of you could get it, unless you've actually seen a picture of me XD

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I'll do that in the morning as it's almost 1am. Also it took me some time to figure out who you were, ie your past usernames as for some reason I can't access your profile.

13. Glen Returned from the dead

That's weird, what's it coming up with when you try?

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Glen, I imagine you...
    to be rather on the tall side, with scruffy and sometimes rather spiky blonde hair, and though you have a goofy side, you're also sarcastic and tend to have a dry sense of humor. I also imagine you with kind of slanted eyes, for some reason, and (though I know this isn't true irl) my imagination-version of you has red eyes. XD

And I also had that problem. With me when I try to go to your profile, it gives me an error message and says "this user limits who may view their full profile."

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Also I totally hadn't seen that Graphics-Worm thing KHV did before just now. XD It was awesome! Now I have a better understanding of what you all meant. I think we should start our worm with the gang's flag.
    [​IMG]
    I'm really bad at graphics stuff, lol, and I'm not even on my own computer, I'm borrowing someone else's laptop while mine's on the fritz, and I don't have any programs to edit graphics with anyway, but I'm totally willing to give this thing a shot. XD Who wants to go first?

16. Glen Returned from the dead

That actually describes my brother near perfectly with the exception of the eyes XD

I fixed it so people can view my profile pretty easy. I've never done a graphics worm either, what exactly would I do?

17. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

19. Glen Returned from the dead

I imagine I'll struggle with it significantly due to lack of artistic skills, and I have no idea if there would be a central theme (I've been having a bit of short term memory loss lately due to excessive amounts of stress, so sorry if I've simply forgotten) but I'm down to give it a shot.

20. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I don't think anyone's suggested a theme yet. Maybe it could be like, a sort of character introduction, where we each do a little graphic piece on our character? That way people can get a sense of the character's appearance and personality based on what we have in our graphic.

Or it could just be a random thing about whatever we want, or it could be all about pirates or something, idk. XD What do you all think?

We also should start throwing out some ideas about the plot of the story.