The gang of Intergalactic Ninja Vampire Space Pirates (A.k.a The I.N.V.S.P.)

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by Lauriam, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Pinekaboo Chaser

Not to worry. I'm no better myself; I constantly use male pronouns for even inanimate objects. Our language tends to use them as the default ones.

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hey guys, Mak's trying to scare up enough players to play a new Mafia game. lol, I know some of you already play often, but just thought I'd post this anyway for those who haven't played before. It's really fun if you like to play detective (or if you like to play murderer when you get the chance, lol) and there are special rules this game so that things should be really interesting. You should check out this thread for more details on the game and the new format.

Also, don't worry about being new and maybe not doing a god job. Lol, during my last game, I was wrong about literally everything I said, but I'm not gonna let that keep me down. Give it a shot, you might really like it. :) Just be warned, though, the game does require your time and attention, so if you're really busy and have sporadic amounts of free time, it's best to just not start. lol, so many games have like, three or four drop outs and substitutions; it's really not fair to the mod or other players. XD

But yeah, if you think you might be interested, go check it out. :)

3. Pinekaboo Chaser

We used to be required to play Mafia as a group back in college. It is a fun game, but I can safely say that I'm all Mafia'd out.

Also did anyone notice that in just 3 months this thread will be 5 years old? We definitely need to plan a celebration.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh, I hadn't noticed! We definitely should! :D

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Holy crap I've been on this thread for five years?

HOLY CRAP I'VE BEEN ON THIS SITE FOR SEVEN YEARS?!?!?!

Well then. I propose we celebrate, but let's not raise any glasses. We don't want to exacerbate Glen's problem.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

@Glen I said you wouldn't live it down. XD

What would you guys say about like, doing a song as a group project or something? Old KHV Chorus style? We could all suggest some options and then vote on what song to sing, and then split the lines and I'll put them all together, and we'll post the result in the spamzone or something. Your thoughts?

7. Glen Returned from the dead

I love this idea, it just might be difficult for me to record but pretty much every thursday night I should be fine. What am I not living down?

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

That you drink too much if we toast too many things. XD

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

That sounds like a fun idea. I personally won't take part in anything I'd have to be recorded for on account of being trans and therefore not comfortable with how I look or sound, but I'm perfectly fine if everyone else wants to do that and I'm allowed to sit it out.

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well, that's too bad, but I respect your decision. Maybe we can do something else in addition, so you can be a part of that project. :)

11. Glen Returned from the dead

I'm heavily in favour of this. We are a group, and we should celebrate as a group. Nobody should be left out or feel uncomfortable about however the heck we celebrate!

12. Pinekaboo Chaser

To be fair; I feel involved and happy enough just knowing that you guys liked my idea of doing something special as a group to celebrate it. You really don't have to come up with something else as well just for my sake.

13. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Aw but we want to! You're our friend, Pine, we want to be a big sappy family together! If that means pulling you into the metaphorical family portraits and holding bunny-ears behind your head, that's what we'll do! :p

14. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Well does the project have to involve us recording ourselves? I'm also in favour of a group project but I get the feeling the participaion will be higher if it's not microphone related. Maybe something graphic related?

15. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Ooh, that's a good idea. Anybody have any ideas for something graphic related we could do?

16. Glen Returned from the dead

No idea about what graphic related thing could be done, but I do really like the idea!

17. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hmm, so... Any of you good with drawing comic or manga style stuff? I have okay manga-style doodling skills, but lol, I can't do anything that looks really good. XD

The reason I'm asking, though, is 'cause we could all work together to draw a manga about some silly adventure- OOH! We could draw our victory against those alien ships and our taming of the Space Serpent with chocolate corpse cookie dough. XD Taking creative liberties, of course, to make the story exaggerated and funny. XD But yeah, we can all design our own characters, and come up with a story board, and it would be the awesomest thing ever!

That is, if someone has passeable skills. XD I can spearhead the storyboard, and we can all work together on the actual issue. What do you all think about this? Any volunteers?

Also, it would be a really big project. Do you guys think we have enough time to get it done by October 24th?

18. Pinekaboo Chaser

I never practice enough to improve, so my art abilities are sub-par at best. Which is ironic considering how good a lot of my friends are.

19. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

lol, yeah, that's how I am. XD

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I'm not that great at art or drawing either so I'm not sure how much help I could be.