The Final War of Neo Verona

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Roxas81334, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

This is something I came up with after I finished th series Romeo X Juliet....

The Story
    The Montagues and Cuplets have been gone for centeries, Neo Vorna has lived in peace for quite a while, That is until fourteen years ago. The Akakios family rose leading Neo Verona into another era of peace, and then the Chernobog family, (Note: Chernobog means God of darkness, evil, and greif). Most of the Akakios family was killed without a fight, that is until they aimed at th princes and Princess. Three of the children suceed in escapeing, but sadly the last one died saveing his brothers and sister. The three survivers are August, the second oldest son of Sir Bladric and Lady Karissa Akakios, Daniel, the third oldest son of Sir Baldric and Lady Karissa Akakios, and Rosa, the youngest of the four children and is the only daughter of Sir Baldric and Lady Karissa Akakios.

The three survivers were then taken to a safe house hidden on the outskirts of town, they then were rasied by Felix, one of the very few royal gaurds to survive. Felix made sure that Rosa never learned the turth until today, her sixteenth birthday. He wanted to see how she would react, her brothers rembered the whole thing, so they wouldn't have to be told about it agian. After hereing he truth about what happened Rosa leaves the house going into A near by meadow, Hearing a pegasus' call. Starting from then on, The soldiers and Family that survived the attack meet together every once in awhile, and send eachother letters, planing their attack to take back Neo Verona from the Chernobog's.

The sons of the Grand Duke Chernobog lost their mom to a epidimic that took out a very little number of Commoners. That left the three sons with their horible father, the two oldest sons Anthony (23) and Aaron(21) refused the throne and moved away from the keep, leaveing their younger brother Eward there, Edward was forced to become king, soon to be engaged to Lady Abregeil.

Let the Revolution begin!

August's ponit of veiw during the night fourteen years ago
    "August where is mom and dad?" said Daniel holding Rosa's hand. The four children were walking in a train, one after another. The made it to the throne room, where their parents were. Ivy looked at them putting his finger to his lips, the young ones slinced.
    "Today is the Day I become duke and distory every single Akakios!" yelled Sir Chernobog, "Go kill the children!"
    "Yes," said The gaurds the looked at the new king.
    "We have to go!" whispered Ivy picking up Rosa and holding his other brothers hands. They ran for a few minutes, being chased by gaurds.They then made it to the roof, being cornered by the gaurds.
    "Ivy!" yelled someone from the sky.
    "Felix, get August, Daniel, and Rosa out of here!" said Ivy stpping infront of his siblings.
    Felix then picked up all of the children, except for Ivy, there was no room for him on the Pegasus. felix then flew higher into the air, "Hold on tightly!" yelled Felix.
    August looked down at his older brother, then, a sword flew into Ivy, Ivy slowly dropped to the ground, dieing, "Ivy!" yelled August as the seen went out of veiw.

Rules
    0. Write Montague somewhere in your post so I know you read the rules!!!
    1. No yaoi/yuri
    2. No godmodding or powerplaying, give the other person time to react!
    3. fallow KHvid rules
    4. Only nobles have their personal pegasus
    5. Comner famliys only have up to three pegai, and those are only used to pull carages (at least until we get farther into)
    6. Not everyone can be a noble!
    7. No one will be added to the Chernobogs or Akakios!
    8. Also no playing as other characters, and no killing others characters without asking!
    9.Red invisable rule 0 before one.
    10. If royalty you you must fill out a form so we know what they look like, but you CAN NOT change the name or age! (and if you are doing Rosa you must say somewhere in the form that she likes Irsis do not ask why!)
    11. you can have up to three characters
    12. Rosa is the desendant of Juliet and Edward is Romeo's desendant, just because they are desendents doesn't mean they have the same fate as them.(This isn't really a rule, well I don't think it is.)
    13. Three strikes and your out!
    14. Act like your writting a story, and use qutitation marks! (EXample: "No!" yelled so and so running out of the room after so and so.)
    15. PG 13 only (no higher, if going higher, go into PM's
    16. Absalutly no curseing every line, there are kids on this site! I mean there is no reason to keep curseing!
    17. Use OOC: Out of character, and BIC, Back in Character. (If that is not what they mean, oh well, because this is what I was told they mean)
    If I think of more I'll add them later...

Premade Characters

The Chernobogs
    Grand Duke Chernobog-
    Anthony Chernobog (23)-
    Aaron Chernobog (21)-Roxas81334
    Edward (17)- Roxas81334

The Akakios
    August (20)-
    Daniel (18)-
    Rosa (16)-

Character forms
    Username:
    Name:
    Nobile or Commener: (Don't have to put this if you are Royalty)
    Apearence:
    History:
    Weapon:
    Supports: (Akakios, which means you are apart of the planing of th atack, or Chernobog)
    Other:

Characters

Chernobogs (and their fallowers)
    Usernname: Roxas81334
    Name: Edward Chernobog
    Nobile or Commener: Royalty
    Apearence: Looks like Romeo from the show, but doesn't have his familys crest on his clothes.
    History: His father took over Neo Verona, killing most of the Akakios family. He hated his father for that, and then not soon after he turned five his mother died, leaveing hm and his brothers to live with their mean father. The situation became worse once both Anthony and Aaron refused to take throne, they then lefted the Keep finding their homes, Aaron's home is oddly close to where August, Daniel, and Rosa live, well, on the other side of the meadow, and Anthony's is some where. Edward and Aaron usaully meet and talk to eachother about life and about how their father became a monster.
    Weapon: A sword that is handed down from generation to generation by his family.
    Supports: Chernobog (forcefully of it would be the other one)
    Other: None

Username: Roxas81334
    Name: Aaron Chernobog
    Nobile or Commener: Royalty, but becomes a commener by his own will
    Apearence: Shaggy black hair, green eyes, a
    History: His father took over Neo Verona, killing most of the Akakios family. He hated his father for that, and then not soon after he turned ten his mother died, leaveing him and his brothers to live with their mean father. Him and Anthony refused to become king, so they then left the keep, leaveing Edward there, their father then force Edward to become the next ruler of Neo Verona. He moved in to a house near a meadow, across the meadow lives the survivers of the Akakios family.
    Weapon: Bow and Arrow
    Supports: Akakios
    Other: none

Akakios (and their fallowers)
    Username: Sakura101
    Name: Elizabeth Gardenia
    Apearance:[​IMG]
    History: parents died when she was a year old and was taken in by the Cuplets when she was 5 years old. now she works as a maid, nurse, and protector of the family.
    Element: Water

Sorry for it beng so long!!!:D

2. Sakura101 Merlin's Housekeeper

OH! can i join? :D please?
    okay...

Username: Sakura101
    Name: Elizabeth Gardenia
    Apearance:[​IMG]
    History: parents died when she was a year old and was taken in by the Cuplets when she was 5 years old. now she works as a maid, nurse, and protector of the family.
    Element: Water

3. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: Your in....:D It's not the complete Character form but thats alright with me, aslong as someone is actually joining...:D

4. Sakura101 Merlin's Housekeeper

HURRAY!! :D *jumps up*

5. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC:Now we need more characters to join....:P (thinking face) *sighs*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.