The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

Kaya simply nodded at Oda before turning to her sister. "It seems that your opponent has taken mercy on you Sapphire, but it won't be like that in the real world. You wouldn't come out of a fight like that with your life, consider yourself lucky. Now get over here, R will be done shortly I will let him decide what we do with you." Kaya said forcefully to her sister.

Sapphire kept her head down and did not make eye contact with her sister as she made her way over to where she was standing with Oda. Once there she sat down for a break, she was tired and didn't know how much more she could fight. Whenever she used the darkness, she became tired once back to normal, it took up too much energy. Sapphire refused to look at or speak to anyone as she sat there.

"I can try to help but obtaining a keyblade is something you must do on your own." Louvel told spine before turning to the new person that had just arrived. "The more the merrier I guess. Lets head to the gummie ship." Louvel said as he turned to leave the tower. Normally he would just get them all to use their keygliders but didn't know how many people here knew how or could use one, so gummie ship it was.

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Xross jumped back when the guardian appeared. He'd recall hearing that Ansem used something similar to it. Let's see how far it'll go from it'll host. Casting a Thundaga spell, Xross started to move away from the duo.

3. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

R rolled forward as the guardian dissipated at the spell's casting but shortly rejoined with it's master. As he realized Xross was creating distance between them, R commanded the guardian to create several discs of dark energy and hurl them at. Hit or miss, he extended his foot forward with a hard impact to the ground. "Dark execution" as the words left his mouth, the floor between the combatants turned solid black as long, thin lances sprung rapidly from the ground, originating from R and making their way to Xross. Of course, with this being a training session, he would stop the attack just short of any serious or lethal damage should his opponent prove unable to dodge.

[​IMG]

Beuce causally followed Louvel, boarding their vessel to the other world. "This thing is neat."

4. Aelin Best Waifu

Kaya turned to Oda while waiting for R to finish his battle. Despite knowing that he couldn't speak she felt the need to ask him a few questions. "What do you want with my sister? Why are you so intrigued by her? And why did you bring her home? How dumb can you be? You don't just leave her in a place like that? Are you even on our side?" Annoyed with Oda she looked at her sister "What if Louvel would have found her? What then?"

Sapphire started to question why her sister was so afraid of their bother finding her. If this darkness was what was truely in her heart then the light wouldn't change that, right? She wasn't able to control the darkness so she would never be fully excepted on the light. What was it that made Kaya scared of them. Sapphire didn't know but she didn't really want to find out either.

Louvel boarded the gummie ship, once everyone was on he took off and started heading towards neverland. "So everyone ready? I don't know what types of heartless we will face but we will overcome them. We must protect our honor as keyblade wielder and keep the worlds safe." Louvel told everyone as he flew the ship. It was his best attempt at being a leader and inspiration. He wasn't that good at it though.

5. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Oda heard every question Kaya asked and you could tell it annoyed him and at that moment he opened a portal to another world. He entered it and it closed behind him. He found himself in Neverland where on Captain hook's ship when a lost boy bumped into his back. Captain hook and crew were watching from the other side of the ship while there was a ticking in the water. Oda saw the ticking was coming from a crocodile and he grabbed the boy who ran into him and threw the boy into the Crocodile's mouth. Oda then brought out his sword and walked towards the pirates. And with each step the fear in them all grew and slowly they begged for strength and one by one they all turned into heartless. As Smee turned into a heartless Captain Hook was left alone and he called out to the darkness to empower him so he could avenge his crew. Oda smirked at that moment and sent a Ball of darkness at hook to absorb turning him into a powerful heartless.

Spine was on board the Gummi ship but was lost in thought so he failed to respond to Louvel's words.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Instead of attempting to dodge the attack, Xross put up a barrier to block the oncoming weapons. At this point, it matter not whether the attack could do some lethal damage, he would treat the attack like it could. So when the onslaught ended, he sent a blast of dark energy towards R.

Kel simply nodded at what Louvel had said as he awaited them to take off.

7. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Acting much like a tank, The guardian stepped in and took the blast for it's master. It was knocked back slightly by the impact, though with it being of the darkness, not as much damage was done as it would have been from a burst of light. R ran forward at Xross, attempting to close the distance as he seemed to prefer a long ranged approach, and people of that type generally weren't very good with close combat.

[​IMG]

Realizing that was Louvel's attempt at leaderly inspiration, Beucefilous clapped slowly. Sarcastic without saying a word.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Having the same idea in mind, Xross charged at R in order to close the gap. While the guardian did pose a threat, he wasn't seen as an immediate threat. That was R. It was clear that he had more than a few tricks up his sleeve. Fortunately for him that he's been able to counter most of them, but who knows how long that would last. Instead as they got closer to each other, he placed his keyblade in a position for a quick strike wanting to put an end to this fight before it drug on for too long.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

R too wanted to end the fight. The guardian disappeared from behind him, allowing R too move more freely without the restriction of his shadow. With his dark sword in hand, he struck and upward blow at Xross, more aiming for his keyblade than him. Without even thinking whether the attack worked or not, he used one of his stronger attacks. "Dark Guillotine" Several large and heavy blades appeared in the air and dropped without warning any normal human would be cut directly in half by this attack, and given the speed and quantity of the blades, it was hard to dodge. Of course, he was prepared to stop this attack as well.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

Xross was to preoccupied with his current attack to pull back now. Though his reflexes did for a small, barely noticeable barrier around him. If his plan worked out, then the giant blade crashing down would do no harm to him. As their two blades met, Xross ended up disarmed but unharmed by the Dark Guillotine.

11. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I'm impressed" R said, although his monotone voice made him sound rather unimpressed, he genuinely was. "For now, we should declare this match a draw." he dissipated any weapons of darkness he had created and walked over to the others in their group.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

"Nice fight." Kaya said, impressed with both of their abilities. "So what now R?" She questioned curious to what the plans were from here on out. They only had so much time before kingdom hearts chooses sides and knew they had no time to waist.

Louvel stayed silent the rest of the way there. He didn't really like the overly sarcastic clap of Buece. And no one else really answered him. Louvel landed the ship on the shore of Neverland, he was able to see a ship on the distant waters. Not seeing any heartless Louvel turned to the others. "If I had to guess, I would say the heartless are on that ship." It was then that a boy in a green outfit approached the group.

"I recognize that ship. Did the king send ya?" The boy asked the group while looking at the gummi ship.
    "Yes, I would assume that you are the friend the king wanted us to meet then?" Louvel asked.
    "I would think so. Names Peter Pan. You guys made it just in time, that hook is up to no good again."
    "I'm Louvel. With me is Buece, Spine, Kel, and Faust. Mind showing us where this hook person is?"
    "Sure thing he is right over there on that ship. But you will need a little help getting there. Tink give them a hand would ya." A small pixie emerged from behind Peter Pan. She circled the group sprinkling pixie dust on them. "There ya all go, now you just need to believe and you can fly. See it is easy." Peter pan then floated in the air and started flying around. "Don't be scared, come on give it a try."

"If you insist." Louvel closed his eyes trying to focus on flying. He believed he could do it so it was only a few seconds before her felt his feet lift off the ground, he was flying.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Agree." Xross replied. Granted he knew that if their fight went on any longer, he would've lost.

Kel had been quiet throughout the entire ride, up until they arrived in the new world. While he wanted to at least look around first before finding any heartless, a boy in green halted his idea. As the pixie dust feel around him, Kel didn't feel different at all, but apparently believing was key. Seeing Louvel do it was all the motivation he needed to do it himself. Closing his eyes, he kept thinking that he could fly and in no time, he was floating in the air.

14. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "Well, Sapphire seems to be able to access the darkness, yet not focus it and bend it to her will...I would like to train her in private. In the meantime, I'm sending you and Xross on recon. It'll be no small advantage if we can find their base of operation."
    R said, giving the order. "If i had to guess, i would say either in Radiant Garden, the city of light. Or possibly in Disney castle. A few years ago I heard that the king helped defeat organization XIII, I don't know what's become of him since, but it's worth investigating. If nothing else, you can take him out and we'll have one less Keyblade wielder of light to worry about." R explained to them to give them an idea of where to look.

[​IMG]

"Whoa, this is kinda trippy." Beucefilous said as he floated into the air. "You said some dude named hook was causing trouble on that ship? Then what are we waiting for?" He said enthusiastically as he summoned guardian soul and flew in the ship's direction.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  15. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"You can fly here?! That just isn't logical!" yelled Spine refusing to believe that it was possible to fly despite the fact he had see people do it with his own eyes.

Oda was on the ship still and saw the new arrivals and that they were heading his way so he walked into the Captain's cabin to wait until the heroes had landed on the ship. To pass the time Oda began to play Dream on on his harmonica.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

"Logic will vary from world to world. You can't base what is logical here off of what you know to be logical from Twilight Town. Different worlds follow different law." Louvel circled around the group before landing back on the ground. He put his had on Spines shoulder as he said "Come on just give it a try. Everyone else can do it I am sure you can too."

"Behave, and stand up already you have had enough time to rest." Kaya ordered her sister. Despite knowing he wouldn't Kaya added in "And don't go easy on her R" With that she turned to Xross and nodded at him indicating she was ready to go.

Sapphire stood up and faced R. She kept her eyes down and her mouth shut waiting for further instruction. She didn't know how she felt about being left with R alone. He made her nervous, the way he was so cold and unfeeling brought a level of discomfort to her. On the other hand she was slightly relieved to get away from her sister for a bit. Her sister had changed a lot from what she remembered. She had become more demanding and less kind like she used to be. "I-I'm ready to start." Sapphire said quietly without looking up.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Well, I'm going to take a quick look around." Kel said before flying off. He wasn't going to go too far ahead, in fact he only got a little bit closer to the ship to get a better look. Maybe I can find some clues up here. He thought.

Xross nodded at Kaya before snapping his fingers, which called a dark corridor to his side. "After you."

18. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Once Xross and Kaya were gone, he turned to the young girl he was to train. "You seem to be able to invoke the darkness, but not willingly. You act on sheer instinct. Now, Raw power is a force to be reckoned with, but without focus, it's potential will never be reached. Try to use the darkness"

19. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Faust emerged silently from the Gummi Ship as the "team" disembarked on the Neverland shores. His stomach churned and his ears had an annoying ringing sensation. He kept a slight distance from them. Too much time was spent talking and not enough of doing. And their Kings expect these kids to fight the Darkness? Best that they have seasoned hands on deck with them. He stared out to the old style pirate ship floating a short distance offshore; it looked as though it might launch its volley of cannon fire any second, to which Faust cracked a disturbing smirk.

His attention was suddenly caught by the mention of his name by the proclaimed "leader" of their team. Wincing at the boy in green his smile faded to a slight grimace. And then there was the fairy, or pixy, or whatever it was. Apparent meant to grant people flight, she sprinkled a golden glitter about the group, getting to Faust last. The Nobody scoffed at the pocket-sized person and swatted her away. "I am already capable of... aerial maneuvers, thank you very much," he said with a fake smile. First rising onto his toes, he proceeded to hover in midair and fly out a bit over the open water.

"Now, if we're done with the pleasantries, we might want to come up with our entrance and exit strategies."​

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"I... I don't think I can" said Spine as he seemed to flinch at the chance. "Go on without me I can't fly" said Spine as he turned away from the group and wandered off.

Oda waited in the captains cabin for the heroes to come face him as he continued to play his harmonica.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.