The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The X-blade? Despite all of the keyblade related legends and tales back on Solucia, the X-blade was a foreign concept to Kel. Though it had to be powerful if not only it was connected to kingdom hearts and pretty much sparked a war. Then R brought up the group dive to heart. Again a foreign concept to him, despite the fact that he's done it before. To him a dive to heart was simply how one got their keyblade if you were chosen to wield one and since he's never bothered to research, since magic was the main this he research with the occasional history, not much thought was put into it. Now he was told that a group one was possible and needed to get the twenty parts of the X-blade together. "Are we going to perform the dive to heart on specific person?"

2. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross watched Anta's reaction. The way he tensed up, the way he backed away, the way he questioned the older man. He frowned a little and shot Ananta a neutral look, but inside he was hurt, it figured that she or Beuce wouldn't talk about him. He was forgotten, as always. He sighed out the small pang of frustration and turned his head, standing up straight and took a step back."You can call me Kross."He said in return."I'm an old friend of Ananta and your father, Beuce."He held out his hand and summoned his Odin keyblade."I have this to prove it."He said."Your mother was a very great mage back then. She threw me for a loop."

3. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Yes and then they all will die and only one will remain. And inside that one, the twenty hearts will reside and conflict one another, eventually causing the x-blade to appear and we beat the big baddies, right?" Ananta said. She didn't like this plan and she certainly didn't want any of the children to be sacrificed for this. Crossing her arms, she closed her eyes and thought. "But I might be wrong, seeing as I do not understand the x-blade completely. Nobody does, seeing as the only occurrence or hint of it happened centuries ago. All we can do is hope and pray that what I said doesn't come true and we don't lose those twenty souls. It would be quite tragic." she said, opening her eyes again. Scratching her head, she looked at R. "Do you have an idea of the twenty who will be used for it?" she questioned R. "Do not even mention Anta or I will kick you out of my world." she frowned at him. She didn't want Anta to be caught up in all of this. He was already pretty much in the middle of it, she didn't want to hear he had to join too. It'd be suicide.

Well, at least the guy was a little nicer. After he introduced himself, Anta felt a little light bulb go off in his head. "Oh, you're Kross?" he said, standing straight and approaching him. "Mom used to talk about you to me and how you were a really strong Mystic way long before I was born. She always said she missed you..." he smirked. "I wonder what happened?" he thought, turning to his mom, talking with the other adults. "Then again, she's not very good at telling what a person is feeling. She can tell if they're sad, sure, but she can't tell if they have some kind of a feeling for her. That's why when she married my dad, it was all over for them. Though, I'm happy you're back. Maybe she'll be happier now." he said, crossing his arms. Anta saw Kross' keyblade and blinked. "Well, yours looks pretty different compared to mine or hers. But she says everybody gets this kingdom key or whatever." he said, calling his keyblade out. "She says she'll give me a keychain soon, but she just hasn't found the right one yet..." he sighed, sending his keyblade off. Then Kross talked about Ananta throwing him for a loop. "You still look like she's throwing you for a loop. The way you look at her and all..." Anta pointed out.

[​IMG]

4. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    "I've saved you a bunch of times, you've saved me a couple of times, but hey I'm still in the lead. All that matters is that you're fine, and I'm fine for the moment. Now how about we stop this arguing and get to saving some worlds alright?" the Nobody of the Dark asked, growing tired of that particular conversation. Xero used far too much logic for him to win an argument, so he decided to quit while he was ahead.

After R had said his piece and Ananta had piped up, Gexln looked between the two a couple of times. Ananta had just implied R was planning on sacrificing them. R, the guy who had just saved them all multiple times. R, the guy who had put a stop to his fight with Beuce. "Did you even listen to what he said? He's not going to sacrifice anybody. If he wanted us dead he probably would have just killed us all before, it's not like it'd be hard to do until he got to me. He's the least villainous villain I've ever met!" he exclaimed, unable to suppress his thoughts. "I mean that in a good way R" he added at the end of it. "And just for that comment, Ananta, I'm going to make sure Anta is the first person to be sacrificed if anybody has to die here, and if you think you can stop me from doing it you've got another thing coming. Now, relax and calm the hell down, R isn't going to sacrifice anyone" Gexln said, satisfied he had said the right thing.

[​IMG]
    Walking in at just the wrong moment after having been unconscious for several hours, Caleb completely misheard what Gexln said due to the distance between them. He held up his hand. "R is going to sacrifice everyone?" he questioned, voice edgy and aggressive as a ball of light enveloped his hand. "Not on my watch. If you want to sacrifice them, you're going to have to go through me!" he said, a weapon in his hand appearing as he spoke. "To lost sheep, I am a guiding shephard. To soldiers, I am a comrade in arms. To demons, I am the fear in their heart" he continued. It was at this point the light subsided, and in one hand he held a pitchfork, in the other was what looked to be a giant kitchen knife. "To the hungry, I am the bacon in the fridge at night!" he cried out dramatically, his personality still not quite himself due to him only being half conscious. One half Caleb, the other half debeucional.

Gexln turned around immediately to look at Caleb, who was making a very dramatic, heroic, and hunger-inducing speech. He also smelt of bacon, surprisingly. "Seriously, does nobody around here listen to what's being said? Nobody is being sacrificed. I mean god damn, even I'm paying attention to things here" The Nobody said, frustration evident in his voice.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  5. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero only gave Gexln a smirk for she knew that she won the argument if he was just simply quitting like that. Her expression then became serious as Ananta accused R of sacrificing them all, "R wouldn't do such a thing." She said, "Besides, like Gexln said, he would've already killed us when he had the chance. Hell, he could kill us all right now if he wanted to."

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Beuce let out a slight snort as Ananta threatened to "kick him out of her world" R was like...the most OP thing ever. Ananta was...Well, let's just say Stratos and leave it at that. "Oh, pfft, okay" The man began, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Well, why don't you just go ahead and send on over the guy who can pull that one off? What was his name again? Micheal Mcdoesntexist? Something like that." Beuce taunted. Along with everyone else, he pretty much agreed that R, if he wanted to, was easily capable of taking down everyone in the room. He'd seen what that final form could do. Black sun was handy for dealing with masses, or a really big target, but in a one on one fight, that guy was just broken. The entire concept of a melee fight was finding an opening in your opponent's form to strike in, while covering your own. He could make any shape anywhere he wanted. Meaning he could instantly close any opening he happened to leave (which wasn't many) and force one onto his opponent.
    [​IMG]
    R sighed as Ananta accused him of sacrificing everyone there in order to forge the weapon. It went without saying that he had no intention of doing so, but some people were rather ignorant and discriminatory. She distrusted darkness and anything to do with it, hated it even. Then again, most from the light did. Not without reason though. Darkness had been a threat since time immemorial, and a force not widely understood. The darkness, in truth, had no real properties. Not evil, nor good. Not powerful, nor weak. However, it could adapt to become and take on nearly any property. That was why it was so versatile as to become the many weapons and magics R used in battle. "You need not fear, sage of the crystal. I do not intend to sacrifice anyone, and conflict between us will not be necessary, And i believe you'll find that this does qualify as a quite detailed source of information on it." R said, lightly tossing the report on the X-blade to her. Perhaps that would make her understand, although she did seem to be somewhat thick headed.

"Yeah, so shut up and stop pretending you know what you're talking about. He has a scarf, flowy clothing, and Liam O'brien's voice, therefore he automatically knows everything, so let him talk."

"...I-"

"Everyone stop talking! Shh! Who's still talking? Oh that's me."

"...I will not force anyone to participate. If you do not wish to participate, you do not have to. It's true that none of us fully understand the X-blade, and this is just a theory to attempt to gather the pieces. Such an act has never been done before, and there is no telling what will happen." R warned the audience who had assembled. He looked around for a moment. "If you would aid this plan, speak now."

Beuce was the first to step forward. "Well you know i'm doing it. Those agents messed up my hair." However misguided the reason, Beuce was ready and willing to help with the dive to the heart.

The next to speak up was Ghost. He stepped forward, next to Caleb. "I too will aid you. Perhaps this way, i can atone for my sins."

That was three. R awaited more volunteers to speak up.

7. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Xepphiras listened to the talk of sacrifice. She couldn't tell if she had missed something or someone else had, but as soon as Gexln spoke up she knew that it was someone else who had missed something. Xepphiras was quite intrigued by R speaking of the Darkness and what it was like. She herself had never truly grasped the concept of it, she was starting to understand how to use it but her knowledge of the true or original form was foreign. To her Darkness was a power that had spawned with her negative emotions and thoughts. That same darkness grew to strong and took her heart away from her with the help of Xindai. She could not control it. But when she lost the fear of it it became her ally. A powerful weapon that she could learn to use. With a lack of heart there was nothing that the darkness could do to her but help her. But as R spoke it occurred to Xepphiras that it only ever hurt her because she gave it the power to. She could have negative emotions and not give it power if she had known how, at the same time she could use its power it had but not in a way that would hurt her. She had wished that she knew about that the few short days before, less then a week ago, when she was still a full person, with a heart.

Xepphiras was lost in her own thought, but she did catch R saying he was not going to make anyone do the dive to the heart but he was looking for volunteers.
    "Um R...." Xepphiras started quietly. "I want to help... I will help whatever way possible, but..." She hesitated not sure if it was an embarrassing question to be asking. "Can I do it? Can I participate in this dive to the heart when I don't have one to speak of?" She asked fearing that she couldn't and she would be no help to them.

Karina was losing her patience with Ananta, it never took much for her to get annoyed, but as everyone else there stated R was not sacrificing anyone. On top of that she was trying to tell them that Anta was to not get involved in any way. "I know I haven't been around for years but we need twenty people right? If we restrict our kids from being involved then we might not have the people we need! Don't you understand, it doesn't matter how old they are we need to work together to win, like it an army. One man does not make an army and one man can't win a battle you need everyone no matter how small." Karina spoke up. With that she also implied she was willing to take part in the dive.

Eric couldn't help but smile as Karina quoted something that their father often told his men. It was true. Eric was not the strongest in the army by far, but he was one of the more intelligent. He might not always go in the heat of battle but him being apart of the army was a valuable thing that helped them all no matter how little it was. "I will also help if you allow me to be part of your army." Eric told R.

8. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln began feeling a little more at ease now, noticing that people other than himself were starting to pay attention. "Fate of all the worlds resting on this, probably extremely dangerous even if it does work, a showdown with some of the most powerful things to ever exist, and a chance to end this godforsaken war? Just try and stop me from being involved" Gexln stated, the cocky and half serious tone of voice as evident as ever as he spoke. He had had experience with dives to the heart, in both his own and others, so he felt reasonably sure it would work. Yet, at the same time, this was not just a simple dive to the heart, this was an attempt to prove their worth to the X-Blade. Would it accept somebody like him, after everything he had done? Would this powerful weapon tolerate being wielded by a Nobody with the element of darkness?

[​IMG]
    Caleb turned to look at the person that had spoken near him. The appearance was unfamiliar, and the voice seemed a tiny bit different, but there was no mistaking who it was. "I, too, will fight. It's time we put an end to this war and the casualties it has brought" he said simply. He spoke with great conviction in his voice, as though he was sure of himself. There were few times Caleb had been as determined as he was at that moment. When he got like that, there was precious little that stood in his way. "I once thought of you as a villain, R. I heard of the things you had done to Satsujin's family, and wanted nothing more than your death. After meeting you and seeing you in person though, I see I was mistaken. Lead us to this victory, and let us bring the dawn of a new day in this time of darkness" he said, ever the dramatic warrior.

[​IMG]
    Juliet stepped forward next to her father now. She had stood there, without a word, for the entire time. There had been no need for her to speak. Upon arriving on Crystallis, she had quickly encountered R and been brought there with the others, and she was now glad that she had. The girl had been planning to speak with Gexln, to attempt to convince him to step out of the war so that she might finally know what it was like to have a father, but after hearing about the X-Blade and thinking about things, she had realized that things there were bigger than her. She had another decision to make. Either she helped with the X-Blade and obtaining it to defeat the agents, or she backed out and tried to preserve what remained of a normal life. Regardless of her choice, one thing was certain; there was no going back.

It was not a difficult decision, however. She had her father's blood running in her veins, and the idea of a fight was one that excited her and made her almost look forward to an all-or-nothing battle. "Let's kick some ass and get this X-Blade thing" the young keyblade warrior spoke, confirming her participation in the dive.

9. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    While everyone was busy debating whether or not R wanted to sacrifice them for the x-blade, Kel simply sighed and remained silent as it went on. He was used to this kind of thing so it was easy for him to tone out most of it. He was only able to hear bits and pieces of what was being said, but it was enough for him to know when it was finally over and he could start listening again. "First off it's a little late to care about your kids being in the battle. Second I'll aid with the X-blade."

After being in a state that I'd like to call "Lack of doing anything coma" the other Kel had finally gotten awoke and was currently standing among the other wielding in the Grand Hall. Having only hearing the gist of the current situation and not having much else to do beside well nothing, he spoke up as well. "Sure, why not."

10. Kross123 Destiny Islands Resident

[​IMG]

Kross faced Anta with a look of initial curiosity, then his words about Ananta missing him slowly sunk in and he felt his heart sink. He looked at the other adults along with Anta."She.."He trailed off."She was a powerful mystic herself..and a very dutiful wielder."He said, dispelling his keyblade and looked down."I plan to help her be happy, no matter what..she's seen enough sadness."He said, watching as he summoned his keyblade. A small smirk was on his lips in an instant before he looked at Anta."You'll soon have your own unique keychain, just for you.."He said, blinking at his words. He blushed and glanced to the side."Ashush.."He murmured in his language. "How about that girl YOU'RE in love with?"He asked in a soft, teasing tone. He heard the conversation and went over, putting a hand on Ananta's shoulder before looking at R and then Gelxn." Our children are involved in a war that WE should have finished long ago. I shall take the dive too, at least to make up for my past screwup."

11. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"Alright, alright, I've heard enough!" she said, crossing her arms into an X shape. "I don't need to listen to you all belittle me anymore for any of this, I hear you all." she said, grumbling. Looking at Gexln, she glared. "I especially don't need you of all people saying these kinds of things to me!" she frowned. Seeing everyone come forward and agree to help R with his plans, she sighed and closed her eyes. She wants to help, but she fears that something might happen. She doesn't want anybody to die. They've already lost enough people as it is. "We've already lost enough people...we don't need to lose anymore." she said, opening her eyes halfway. Kross approached from behind and placed a hand on Ananta's shoulder. She reached a hand up and touched his hand slightly before she let both her hands hang to her sides.

Anta listened to Kross, intrigued by what he said. He knew his mom was pretty powerful, she had proven that before, but he had no idea Kross of all people was going to try and make her happy somehow. "Make her happy...huh?" he mumbled, looking at his hands. His keyblade rested in his hands, the cold, steel blade clenched in his right hand and the hilt in his left. Looking at himself, Anta truly saw how tattered and torn his clothes were. "This war is messy..." she sighed, letting his keyblade disappear into a light. "But, I want to help it end." he spoke up, stepping forward to stand beside Ananta. "I'll go into this dive. I'll help try to get the x-blade to appear. Because I don't want to see anyone else cry or be sad that somebody died..." he trailed off, remembering that Eon had died once. He came back, but death must have been terrifying. "Sorry mom, can't let you always fight. Dunno what I'd do if you were gone." he said, smiling at Ananta.

Ananta stood there, staring down at Anta with wide eyes. She then raised her fist and brought it down upon Anta's head. The boy leaned down on the ground, covering his head from the hit. "OUCH!" he exclaimed, gritting his teeth. "Stupid boy, that's what I'm supposed to say to you. Children aren't supposed to fight wars, their parents are! That's why I'm going to participate in this dive!" she yelled at Anta. "I'll only allow you if I can be promised that you'll be safe. R, just promise me that you'll make sure nothing happens to Anta and I'm all yours." she looked at R.

[​IMG]

12. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    Noticing the momentary silence, Beuce sighed, then walked over to Ananta with a somewhat pissed off look on his face. "Man you just do not get it, do you? We're going to war! War isn't exactly the safest place to be normally, but we're going up against the agents of kingdom hearts!" He said, almost angrily. One thing that pissed him off was people not comprehending what others say (Ironically...). "This is going to be the most dangerous thing anyone has ever done. No one can promise any of us will be safe, but we really can't afford to be picky about who we let do this. If there's any less than twenty of us, we can't forge the thing. If we can't forge it, we can't beat the agents. If we don't beat them, he's dead for sure, along with everyone else on this world and every other. You can't be promised he'll be safe, not by a long shot, but letting him do it is the safer path. So, what's it gonna be?"

[​IMG]
    "Unfortunately, he is right. I'm not even entirely sure it's possible to defeat them at all, but this is our best hope. I cannot completely ensure the safety of anyone, but so long as my power holds strong, i will protect him with everything i have. Of that, you have my word." R promised. If she still agreed, that would make fifteen. They only needed five more, and there were still others who had yet to step forward. If Kaya hadn't...The memory was a sad one for the man, but he showed no signs of emotional distress. There wasn't time to grieve or think of what could have been if things had gone differently. The present was the only thing they could focus on."Yes, Sapphire. You will be able to participate. It does not matter if you lack a heart. The traces of what you once were remain in your body. The strength of our hearts will give it form, and you will be able to do it the same as any other."

Last edited: Jul 18, 2014
  13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Sapphire... That caught her off guard. No one ever called her Sapphire, that was not who she was any more. She had shed that skin for a new one, not of her own choice but it was forced upon her. Either way she had no way out. She had lost her heart, she had lost her identity and there was no way of getting it back. That didn't stop her from wanting to help though, nothing would. "Alright, if you say so. I am ready when everyone else it." Xepphiras stated. She had her keyblade in her hand as she stared at it thinking of everything that could possibly be happening.

A young man walked down the streets of Crystalis. "A little direction would have been nice." He mumbled. They boy was beaten and bruised but the direction he was heading was not towards the hospital but instead the main hall. For some reason he just knew that was where he had to go. He held a glowing gold keyblade in his hand as he entered the room. Looking around he found peace in seeing Sapphire there, but his other sister was gone. He had had a feeling but was too preoccupied with battle to know for sure and then after he had found refuge in Avalon. But now he knew he was needed for something, not sure what yet but there was a reason for being there. From inside Avalon he had heard Ananta directing everyone here and when they didn't return as soon as he thought he came looking. But of course that meant he had to leave Avalon and escape the keyblade graveyard without being killed by Omega which was certainly a challenge. "R!" Louvel stated sounding almost angry at first. "I trust you have taken good care of my sister. Thank you." His voice softened as he laid eyes on Sapphire glad to know she was safe. "I could only image this meeting is planning to take down Omega, so please allow me to assist." Despite the injuries Louvel stood tall and proud as he spoke. He had not been as strong in battle as he hoped but this was not going to stop him from going forward. It was just a way of teaching him a little humility.

A shy young woman hid in the corner. She had heard the entire meeting so far. Dawn had secretly followed R through as a means of escaping her own prison. She didn't know if she wanted to take part in the battle but it was better then remaining in her late husbands castle. She was pleasantly surprised to find herself in a beautiful city. Dawn planned to hide out there and figure out where to go after the war since she wouldn't be much help in it, but now listening to what was going on, it seemed that they needed more people to even obtain the weapon needed to win the war and secure a future. "I will help." Dawn stepped out of the shadows allowing everyone else to see her. "I will do what I can to help with this war even if I can't fight very well any more."

14. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln looked around at everyone there. It seemed like, if everybody pitched in, they would have enough, or at this rate anyway. Now some kid with a weird keyblade had turned up and a random woman had stated she'd help. "Hooray for the random townspeople helping" he said dryly. Flashing a cocky grin, Gexln held a sort of thumbs up gesture. "Don't worry R, if we don't get enough people I'll just fight hard enough to cover at least ten of us, and Xero's got the other half covered. So, we'll be good" he said, almost entirely convinced he could handle the agents. "And don't worry about Xero not being able to do it, she's stronger than she looks, and I'll protect her no matter what the cost" Gexln said, a somewhat serious tone to his voice as he said, although the cockiness was certainly still there.

15. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    As Eon and his two children stepped forward, that made twenty. "We now have all of us we need...Let us begin." R said, summoning his keyblade. He planted it into the ground, directly in the center of the main hall. The ceremony began. The heartless motioned for everyone to form a circle around the weapon of the heart. The nineteen others who would forge their salvation did as they were told, and joined hands surrounding it. "Remnant of Death, bring us into the depths of our hearts!" At the heartless' command, a black beam of light shot forth from it and radiated toward R's chest. Closing his eyes, a wind swept back his hair and clothes as his heart emerged from his body. going in a straight line, it next traveled to Gexln, and a similar event happened, followed by Xero, Xepphiras, Karina, and so on. Each one, their heart, or the manifestation of their what they had left, emerged from their chest.

As the light came full circle, it connected with the trail where it had initially reached R. Each of their hearts had left their body and was now floating in front of their chest. A brilliant light emitted in all directions from the keyblade in the center of them, enveloping all in its wake. In a few seconds though, their vision faded back into use. They were each standing on a brilliant multicolored stained glass platform, with themselves as the main view of it. Their Station of Awakening, the manifestation of their very being. Each of them, if they took the time to look around, would notice nineteen other platforms very much like the one they themselves were standing on, and one which was very different. While the stations each of them were standing on were arranged in a large circle, a fair distance between each one adjacent to it. On a much lower elevation, in the direct center of them, was an enormous black and white stone platform. On it was what seemed to be an intricate and detailed carving, depicting the breaking of the X-blade. All surrounding a large rectangular pedestal with a hollow in it. The stone pedestal was about 7 feet long, and anyone who looked at the hollow indent could easily tell what it was. It nearly spanned the length of it, and was in the shape of a large blade. This was a mold. The place where the X-blade would be forged.

A pair of translucent stairs extended from each platform into the central one. They were ghostly and spectral, as though they were nothing more than a mere illusion. From above, three beams of light shot down and left three stone doors for each person. Three symbols were on the doors, a single symbol each. One, a blade. One, a staff. One, a shield. Power, Wisdom, and Courage. In order to prove their worth to the X-blade and obtain their fragment, they would each need to go through all three of these doors, and complete the trial that lay beyond.

16. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Xero felt the beam enter her chest and saw what was left of her heart manifest in front of her. It didn't necessarily hurt her, it just felt really weird. Soon everything turned black and she saw a stained class platform appear below her. It had her portrait on it with and she slowly lowered into it as she looked around. Xero saw the others around her with quite a gap between them and her and what she guessed was the X-Blade in the center. She then saw the three doors appear in front of her and she walked up to one of them. It had a shield on it and she hesitantly opened it, not sure what she was going to see beyond it.

Once she opened the door the scenery had changed after a blinding light flew outside the door. Xero uncovered her eyes to look around and saw that she was standing in mid air in front of the Twilight Town clock tower. She looked around even more confused and began to cautiously take a few steps toward the clock tower, but suddenly stopped to see someone appear standing on the edge of the tower. Her eyes suddenly went wide as she immediately recognized who it was, "R?!"

As if on cue, R suddenly darted toward her and attempted to attack, but Xero was able to parry with him just in time and was knocked back a few feet. She just looked at R with confusion and hurt, "W-What're you doing?! I thought we were forging the X-Blade?" R said nothing and only continued to attack her but Xero could only dodge his attacks. She was able to parry with him once again and saw that his eyes weren't his own. Her eyes widened even more and she quickly jumped away as soon as she saw the unmistakable orange irises, "Ansem... possessed you...?"

17. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    As Gexln felt the beam enter his chest, he felt an uncomfortable feeling. Not one of pain, but it was as though something were being ripped out of him without the pain that came with it, and he did not like that sensation in the slightest. Thankfully, it was over as quickly as it had come as the mass amount of light began flooding the area. Bracing himself as best as he could, he closed his eyes for a few moments, opening them after the light had receded.

The Nobody looked around quickly, trying to figure out where he was. He could see the others far off in the distance on a kind of glass platform, but each of the platforms looked different to the others. He tried calling out to them, yelling at them to get over to where he was, but he got no response. So, that option was gone. Deciding now to look at where specifically he was, he looked down at the platform he was standing on. He couldn't see the entire thing, but he could certainly make out some of the faces on there.

[​IMG]
    Caleb, Juliet, Kaxar, Xero, R, Xindai, and Dane. Four of them he thought of as close to him, one of them he was relatively neutral to, and the other two he had a strong hatred for, especially Dane. He was brought out of his thoughts by the sudden acknowledgement of a door. It was nothing fancy, just a silvery-white door with a picture of a sword on it. Not seeing any other option for where to go, he decided to push open the door and step through it, which is exactly what he did.

Once again, he found himself enguled in a blinding light, and when it receded his eyes adjusted once more, this time a little faster. He didn't even need to look around to figure out where he was. He was in the twilight town old mansion foyer. If what R had said earlier was true, then this would more than likely be some kind of trial to see if he was worthy of wielding the x-blade. He planned on showing it that he was, no matter what the trial was. As he was wondering what the trial was, he failed to notice the movements behind him on the raised area.

He didn't notice the movement itself, but he heard footsteps followed by what sounded like somebody leaping. Instinctively, he whirled around to see what the sound was, Darkness' Sorrow raised and prepared to defend, and he was thankful that he had. His blade clashed with the blade of somebody who looked exactly like R. He held his ground, and pushed back before swinging Darkness' Sorrow at his opponent's legs, but if the man he was against wasn't R, he sure as hell moved like him, and easily evaded the attack.

"Oh, I get it. You're my trial. You know, R, I remember this day. The day you and I met, the day that you beat me and I promised to beat you one day. Looks like the x-blade wants to see if that day's today. Sorry in advance" he said, a cocky grin appearing on his face. This was the fight he had long been looking forward to, and now that it was here his blood was pumping faster than ever, and adrenaline was rushing throughout his entire body. It was time to have the long-awaited rematch against R.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  18. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Stepping into the circle, the young nobody did not know what to expect next. As everyone joined hands she peered into R's eyes. It wasn't that she didn't think that he knew what he was doing, it was just that... Well it seemed cheesy having everyone in a circle holding hands for it to work, but her questions where silenced when a black beam appeared.It shot through the air and into R's chest, then continued to everyone in the circle. Xepphiras closed her eyes right before it came to her. She didn't know what to expect. She wasn't sure if it would hurt or tickle or if she would feel anything at all. When it did at last come to her, the feeling was hard to explain. It felt as something in her was being moved, almost pulled out, but it did not come with pain. Xepphiras figured it was part of the process and everything was fine, but even still she refused to open her eyes.

Through her eyelids, she could tell there was a flash of something. Xepphiras could feel it in the air, something had changed. Where they in the dive now? Xepphiras couldn't help but wonder what it looked like. She couldn't even begin to imagine. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at the platforms around her. Each person from the circle stood on their own individual platform. Each platform seemed to be something unique to them. So this was the dive to the heart. Xepphiras looked down to study her own platform. She didn't image it would be different then the first time she experienced a dive to the heart, but that time she didn't get to look at it, instead she was trying to fight the darkness off and not allow it to take hold of her. Which in the end failed, the darkness still took her heart.

[​IMG]

Xepphiras looked down at her own platform. Large cracks ran through it. Her being had been fragmented and it showed in her own station of awakening. Xepphiras looked to her left at the platform that R was standing on not sure what to think of what was happening to her platform. As she turned back to the stain glass under her feet she looked closely at the pictures on it. Kaya, Louvel, R and Azurite. All people she was close to at least at some point in her life. The few people who she ever was. There was one more picture slightly hidden though. Behind her head there was Xindai. Why would he be on there? Had he manifested himself in the back of her mind in the form of fear? Of course he did, that was what her dream was about. By why did that get him a place on her station? At this point she didn't realize that fear, even on a subconscious level could become an important part of her life, even if she couldn't feel it.

Next thing that drew Xepphira's attention where three doors. One with a sword, one with a shield, and one with a staff. Doors of Strength, courage and wisdom. Xepphiras looked between the three not knowing what one to choose. She could prove her strength that she had been working so hard on obtaining. But that was just it, she had already proven her strength to herself. She could prove her wisdom, but in all reality she knew she was not that smart and might not be able to complete the trial properly. Or she could prove her courage, something that she knew she needed to do. She had not shown much courage so far but needed it for the coming war.

Xepphiras shot one last glance at R before approaching the door with a shield on it. She did her best to avoid the cracks in her platform as she walked almost thinking it might break on her. As she reached the door she hesitated before opening it. Stepping inside was the last face in the world she wanted to see. Xindai stood before her, unchained, free to do as he pleased. The back of Xepphiras's mind told her to run and chose another door, but turning around it was too late to change her mind. She had chosen this path and she was stuck on it, no matter how wrong of a choice it seemed.

Meanwhile on another platform Karina stood. Unlike others she didn't take the time to study her platform, or ponder what was going on. Her focus was on proving herself so they could get the X-blade forged, the sooner the better. There was no time to gawk when the war needed to be won. Karina stepped forward to the door of strength. This was after all what she was best at. Stepping inside she was met with Aux. An enemy from her past who had beaten them down and caused Karina's need for strength to go above and beyond. What a perfect way to test her strength.

Else where Eric and Louvel had both chosen the door of knowledge and where awaiting their test. Dawn had stepped into the strength door and had been faced with Dmitri. Her brother, the one no matter how hard she practiced she never could beat in a friendly duel. (OOC. Lazy post for those less active characters)

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    As the two Kel's participated in the ritual, the beam of light that pierced them had them both thinking different think regarding it. When their hearts had appeared before them. One Kel wasn't expecting to ever see it again while the other one look at it with a small hint of amazement in his eyes. The following bright light blinded the two of them. Eventually that light finally died down and the two of them were standing on separate platforms.

On the station belonging to Kel Seigend the faces of his closest friends and a few family members were within the glass under his feet. A feeling of nostalgia flew over him considering what he went through to keep them all alive. There were many trials that were placed before him, but he fought his ways through them all. Learning new things to keep himself strong. Anyway he took his gaze off of the glass belong his feet to look at the three doors before him.

One was marked by a sword, another by a shield and finally one by a staff. It was clear that he would have to go through one of these doors in order to move on, but which one would he choose. This Kel could easily find a reason to go through each door before him,but he decided to go through the one with a sword on it. It was his was on indulging on how he used to be.

He opened the door and was quite surprised as to where he fond himself standing. It the Sealing ground back on Solucia. He's only been here twice, the first time was before he met everyone at the Land of Departure and the second time was the fix his mistakes. If he was here, then that could only mean one thing. The ground started to shake beneath him as a mass of darkness started to form at the center of the ground. Kel knew exactly what this meant. He would be fighting his strongest foe, not Karina, the embodiment of rage and terror, again not Karina.

The converging darkness soon explodidng and shot into the, merging together and formed the Alterian. The might beast gave out a mighty bellow of rage, strong enough to make most warriors quake in fear. Not Kel however, he just smirked as he stared at the foe. His heart seemed to remember exactly just how powerful and intimidating it as. That didn't matter to him, Kel's beaten this monster before and he damn sure could do it again. Summoning his keyblade, he slowly started walking towards the giant. The Alterian finally noticed Kel and sent its fist flying towards the young wielder, signaling the start of their fight.

Much like before the fight was hard fought for Kel, even though he was much stronger that he was the first time he'd faced the Alterian. In fact he was actually forced to use his own personal
    aura and he was still worn out from the fight. "Your still a pain in the ass." He said between heavy breath as the mass of darkness seemingly disappeared and the armor it formed fell to the ground and dissolved into nothingness. Kel's fight here was done, or that's what he thought. Yes the armor and some of the darkness had vanished, but Kel failed to notice that some of it had split apart form the main body, forming a smaller mass of darkness.

By the time Kel had noticed it, there was already another humanoid figure. He definitely didn't remember it being able to do this when he fought it in the past and he wouldn't have much time to figure this out for the new form of the Alterian had charged right towards him.

(I'll post as the other Kel later Edit: Due to getting a better idea, I've extended this fight)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  20. Glen Returned from the dead

[​IMG]
    Gexln was first to make his move. He wanted to test the waters a little, to see how strong this replica of R was, but the Nobody knew that it would be a grave mistake to do that. He had seen the real R's strength in battle, and if the replica was anything close to that then he had his work cut out for him. He raced over towards R, his feet moving at a fast pace as he moved rather quickly. If the x-blade wanted a show of strength, then a show of strength it was going to get. As he got nearby ReplicaR(unoriginality op) he allowed himself to duck down and attempt to perform a leg sweep on the heartless, before rising at the end of it and using the momentum to swing his fist towards R as he readied a dark firaga, attempting to slam it into his opponent's chest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.