The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Well, There are two things which come to mind that are possible causes. The first being some kind of reflux from using his harmonica. The second being that he simply lost control of his darkness for a moment." R thought about it for a moment, then decided that if the latter were the case, he'd end up where this world and that of the darkness were closest, The dark margin. "Moonflow, I'm going somewhere. Until i return, I'm leaving you in charge of training Sapphire and assessing the capabilities of Xross, see if he needs any training." After he'd finished that, he opened a dark corridor to where he thought Oda would end up. He stopped and turned his head slightly toward his apprentice "And Moonflow, try not to make her regret her decision to side with us." With that, he walked through the portal, closing it behind him.

[​IMG]

"Wow Zayde you sure thought that out. It's almost like you had an hour and a half to write that post." Beucefilous said grinning and turned to the stranger. "Alright so what do you want?"

2. "Your sarcasm and forth wall breaking is not effective." Zayde said rather annoyed because the visitor was not responding and because of his companions complaints about his lead in the approach of the man. "Yo, Earth to crazy guy that is just standing there with an attack charging, what do you want?" He walked over to the man and poked his face with a stick and walked back to place.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  3. Aelin Best Waifu

Moonflow simply nodded at R's commands. She then turned to Xross and Sapphire. "You heard him I am incharge of training you. So fight, I want to see what both of you can do. Xross no holding back because she is young, we need to see what you both are fully capable of so I can train you properly." Moonflow had a slight smirk on her face as she stepped back out of the way. "You may start the battle now."

Sapphire was not fond of the idea of fighting this man again. She couldn't even hit him the first time, but R did say she was in charge, and what would happen if she just left. Where would she go? How would she learn to control her darkness? No matter how much she despised her sister for leaving her she had no one else to turn to unless she wanted to go to the light side with her brother. But she was as unsure about the light as she was about the darkness. She heard her sister say to start the battle and she drew her dagger and sword. This time she wasn't going to attack first, she would let him. She was also determined to tame the darkness and not let it get the better of her again. So she stood there dagger stretched out in front of her, sword held on an angle behind her, the tip almost touching the ground. She was holding both weapons backhanded at this point.

Louvel walked past the one man till he reached the woman. He wondered if this would be the same sort of thing as the man. She approached her but said nothing this time. What was he suppose to say to a person who was just a figment, a picture of someone but the person isn't really there.

4. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

On the black beach stood Oda playing heart of a hero if everyone cared on his harmonica sending the dark message "Why do I know this place?" to any who hear it hoping someone could answer his question.

"Why is the path you are on the right one for you?" Asked the woman as she turned around and stared at Louvel with tear filled eyes. By the look of her you could tell she had been at some kind of tragic event.

5. Forgive me, Cloud <3, but I am leaving khv, this is my fairwell post.
    Zayde stood there, confused as to why the man had not made his move yet, when he flew through a pitch black hole in the ground. He yelled as he fell through it, only being able to throw his keyblade back above the hole before the hole swallowed it and him. He left it behind for one of the other wielders to use in sadness as he could not continue the adventure with them. As he fell, he sung his last ode to the world.
    Oh crew mistress of life, why have you taken me hostage in this darkness devoid of light? I had done nothing wrong other than what was in my past, yet now is when you choose to take me away? Why I may ask is this, but its a sad truth that you will not answer back the my sad song. Oh my sad song. That blast I had in my small years of life was fun, but now its time for my life in the sun to be done.
    A tear shead from his eye as he fell down deep in the the heart of the dark abyss.

6. Ego Imperium Twilight Town Denizen

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    The door of the tower flung open, and Faust found himself being greeted (if it could be called that) by a trio of warriors. He immediately recognized one as someone he had seen in passing back in Twilight Town. Though they all seemed ready for a fight, they made no attempts to start one. Whether out of some sort of fear or simply a caution, Faust didn’t know.

What he did know was that he wished that they HAD just attacked him. Instead, the three were standing outside the doorway bickering with each other over whether they SHOULD have attacked first. Through this, Faust remained at the ready, eying the trio carefully with a look of mild disdain. Either you’re going to attack or you’re not going to attack, he thought with a mental sigh. Then, almost at once, one of the three strode up to him casually, poking him in the face. Where in the middle of your nonsense was I supposed to have answered you? He wondered. It’s only been like two seconds since you asked the damn questions.

Having then lost all interest in fighting the trio, Faust lowered his guard and dismissed the energies he had been gathering. They weren’t worth fighting, not when they acted like that. Then, he was about to answer one warrior’s inquiries, when they were suddenly sucked in through a Dark Corridor. When all was said and done, Faust let out an audible sigh, and gave a slight smile at the other two. “I don’t know about you two, but that one was starting to annoy me just a bit,” he said. “Anyways, if you’ll actually give me a window of opportunity to explain myself…”

He inclined forward into a courtly bow before the two remaining warriors. “Faust Baneheart,” he said. “I noticed your group leaving from Twilight Town. I didn’t have a chance to catch up with you when you boarded the train here, so I hitched a ride on the roof. It’s not nearly as effective as the movies make it seem, I’m afraid. Sorry, I’m rambling. The point is, I am under contract with a group of Denizens of Light based in the world of Radiant Garden. They have ordered me to aid this little group of yours, and that is what I intend to do whilst under this employment. So, to conclude: I am humbly at your service. Now, weren’t there others with you?”

7. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel watched as Zayde vanished into a Dark Corridor before him. Another ally lost to that darkness and there was nothing he could do about it. He chose not to let his anger get the best of him as he heard the man's comment. "They're still inside." He still had his doubts about the man and his story, but for now he would simply have to keep an eye on him.

Xross simply nodded at Moonflow before vanishing into darkness. Blending in with the shadows, he had no trouble appearing behind Sapphire and holding his keyblade to her throat. "If I was out to kill you, you would be dead." It clear that he was still toying with her. Anyone with a heart of both light and darkness interested him. It made it fun bending them to his will. He backed away from her before saying. "Your turn."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

Sapphire took a deep breath and looked at her sister before getting ready to attack. She knew she was no where near the same level as this man and didn't want to try to fight him, but feared her sister even more so did anyways. He had already proven twice he wasn't going to kill her which gave her a little comfort. Sapphire took two steps in a run and launched herself in the air over Xross. In the air she did a twist do as she landed she could bring her sword down on his back. She didn't try to miss him slightly or anything because she didn't think she could actually hurt him.

Moonflow smirked as she watched the fight. It was entertaining seeing Xross toy with Sapphire. He obviously didn't need to be trained, but it would be fun to see him help train Sapphire. Moonflow watched her sisters attack. If anything she was agile, that was something she could work with easily. "She would make a good spy" Moonflow thought as she watched her sister closely.

Louvel thought hard about the woman's question before responding. "I want to be the hero. I want to protect everyone. I can only do that with the light." He finally responded.

9. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

The woman turn around once more then lowered her head you could tell she was going into a state of grief. She then walked over to a bear wall and walked through it causing a passage to open. She gestured for Louvel to follow on this path and faded away. In the lab just ahead stood a black haired man known from the stories of Sora's journey. Standing before the computer console stood Dilan former apprentice to Ansem the wise and somebody of Xaldin.

10. Aelin Best Waifu

Louvel followed the woman until he saw the man in the next room. He recognized him from the stories. That was Xaldin. "What is Xaldin doing here?" Louvel wondered as he approached him, now curious what Spines story was. He would have to ask when he got back. Louvel tried to look at what Xaldin was doing but couldn't see the screen properly.

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Xross simply adjusted his keyblade to block her attack and ran the back end of his keyblade into her gut as she landed. "Try harder." He held his keyblade in a defensive stance as he awaited her next move.

12. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

"If you are here you have entered his dreams, I hoped this wouldn't happen but it has. I am sure you know who I am" Said Dilan as he turned around. "I am here since I am Spine's beloved Uncle Dilan the man who taught him how to use the wind to his advantage" said Dilan as he stepped away from the monitor to reveal it contained Dilan's family tree. It stated Dilan was the older brother of a man Named Gruzka who married a woman named Delinia who had a son named Spine, It also stated Gruzka wielded the Lionheart keyblade. "Now you know Spine's story answer me this. What right do you have to try and guide anyone?" asked Dilan as he stopped completely still.

13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "This place is the bridge between the realms. Teetering between light and dark. Yours wouldn't be the first destiny tied to this place." R said, in his usual monotone voice. "So, am i to assume you lost control of your darkness and left Sapphire in Radiant Garden for safekeeping?"

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  14. Aelin Best Waifu

"Stop this Moonflow I am not ready to fight him." Sapphire stood and didn't attack again trying to catch her breath.

Moonflow didn't give into her sisters pleas, instead she simply responded "If you don't keep attacking and keep your guard up your opponent will just end up killing you." Moonflow nodded at Xross to say keep going.

Sapphire stared at her sister. She was scared and unsure how to handle the situation so she kept pleading. "Moonflow no. I am not strong enough. Listen to me Kaya...." Sapphire caught herself as soon as she said that. She had not called her sister that for years despite that being her real name. After their brother left she wanted to be something more and thought Moonflow would be a better name for that. Over time she convinced everyone to call her M oonflow instead. "Kaya..... please...."

Moonflow was shocked to here her original name. "How long has it been since I heard that name? I changed it when I wanted to become a hero didn't I. Now that I think of it this name is unfitting to me due to the reason I changed. That is right Sapphire. Call me Kaya. I am a different person from who I used to be. I no longer want to be a hero so why should I have a name for one." Moonflow spoke in a bit of a harsh tone. "Now finish the fight. It isn't over till Xross or I say it is. You don't have a say. I am only doing this to help you improve your strength."

Sapphire stood there holding her sword up not prepared to fight. She attacked once again anyways though.

"I am not." Louvel said perfectly aware of his shortcomings. "But my master king mickey, he is. He is far more expirienced and knowledgable then I." He will be the one leading Spine down the correct path" Louvel finished.

15. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Oda turned around and looked at R then back at the ocean when he started to play Falling inside the black on his harmonica.Within the tune he sent this message "I left Sapphire behind because I felt my memories return and they caused my powers to act out if I didn't leave her behind who knows where she could have ended up. But for this world I think it was the first thing I ever saw" You could tell that this world was bothering Oda as he stared out into the water playing his harmonica.

"Your answer was not what I desired, you seem to think the path of Light is the right path for all but that is not the case" Said Dilan as he began to fade away. He stepped back and the screen went blank, "Follow the path to the keyhole you must lock to awaken my nephew and free yourself. But remember The right path is the one a heart chooses to take. You had the Light forced on you can you really be sure that is your right path? Don't force the Light on anyone otherwise you will taint their hearts much like mine was. Be careful and watch over my nephew" said Dilan as he faded from existence and a Keyhole appeared passed the path way at the edge of a balcony.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Xross nodded as he sent a Triple Firaga towards her. While the attack wouldn't kill her, it would certainly do some damage it not dodged. And I thought this one fun. Almost makes me miss the young false hero.

17. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]
    "So then, It was a side effect to using your harmonica after all, and i just happened to guess where you'd end up." R said to the mute harmonica player. "That's not unlikely. This place is tied with Destiny Islands. I have a certain...affinity with that world. I remember a child being born here."

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2017
  18. Aelin Best Waifu

Louvel walked down the path to the keyhole while thinking about what Dilan had told him. He started questioning his own path before realizing that even if that was just where he was told to go, it didn't matter. It was where he wanted to be. On the other hand there was the issue of his sister Sapphire. Could he really leave it to chance whether or not she would chose light on her own? Shouldn't he guide her to the light? Or would that just turn her away from it more. Louvel was confused but he put it out of his mind. He summoned his keyblade, aiming it at the keyhole so a beam of light came out emitting a bright light and locking the keyhole.

Once the light faded he found himself back in the kings study. He was still confused and still holding his keyblade. He looked at spine hoping that he would wake up soon.

Sapphire may not be overly strong but being a thief she was definitely fast. Keeping light on her feet she was able to dodge Xross's attack in time. While still moving out of his way she used her blizzard attack back. Sapphire wasn't one to use magic and wasn't very good with it so her attack was just a basic level one blizzard spell, but she hoped it would do the trick. When she was far enough away from where Xross had sent his magic she stopped and prepared for what ever he would do next.

"Remember Sapphire, the battle is only over when one of you are dead or your opponent decides to show mercy on you. When you think it is safe do not stop." Kaya cautioned her sister as she watched the match progress. She was slightly eager for R to return so she could report on how each of them where doing and see what he would suggest doing for further training and where to start with Sapphire.

OOC: and with that gentlemen, makes my 100th post. Only took me a year and a half but I finally made it to 100. lol

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Xross deflected her blizzard attack with his forearm. Since it was a weak level one, there were no side effects from doing it. I'll show mercy after having some more fun. He held his hand above his hand and cast Thundaga on her.

20. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Oda continued to play his Harmonica but the tune changed to I've found my home to which he attached this message, "A Child born here? Do you think that was me? Well I am sure you will give me my answers I will follow you for now" Once the song ended Oda put away his harmonica and turned to R where he stood waiting for him to lead then out of there.

Spine began to wake up and after about three minutes his eyes opened. "What happened? and where am I?" asked the newly awakened Spine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.