The Final War, Light Vs Dark

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Aelin, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aelin Best Waifu

OOC Thread: http://kh-vids.net/threads/kingdom-hearts-the-final-war-light-vs-dark.135940/#post-3995720

Louvel walked into the main square of Twilight Town. "Does King Mickey seriously expect me to find keyblade wielders or candidates in a place like this?" He asked himself as he looked around at the towns people. "Well maybe if I get this done with I can finally go back to Radiant Garden and visit my family. It has been 12 years since I last saw or spoke to them." Louvel continued to wander the town not know how he was going to spot other keyblade wielders.

His mind kept drifting off to his family. He had a twin sister and a younger sister, he hadn't seen either since he was 7. That is when his parents shipped him off to train under King Mickey who had recently taken the place of Yen Sid. Mickey was no longer the king but both Louvel and him preferred the term king over master. He had not been able to contact his family since he had left. He assumed they would still be living at the same place where they did when he left but he had no idea. He had to push these thoughts aside for now because the king had ordered him to do a task, so he had to stay focused and get it done. He had no time to waste since Kingdom Hearts came with a time limit.

As Moonflow entered Twilight Town she couldn't help but think of what her old master, R, had told her before she abandoned him for her own path. She was going to find her sister who she had left here 6 years before and train her in the ways of dark. With just the two of them Moonflow was confident that she could gain the power of Kingdom Hearts. Moonflow was over confident in her powers and this is what ultimately lead her to darkness. That and her disregard for others. After her parents died she had taken her younger sister away from their home town and abandoned her here where she knew that she could find her again if the need be. This also prevented her bother from finding her if he ever went looking.

Moonflow looked around the town. "Everyone is so... cheery here. It is unbearable. I wonder what sort of trouble Sapphire has gotten herself into with the locals here?" She said to herself as she walked over to tunnels that run under the city. She figured that would be where her sister hid.

Sapphire stood in the forest panting after she had pick pocketed a man in the streets. Over the past 6 years she had become known as the local thief in town. She had a way of talking her way out of trouble though. She never liked to steal from the kind people of this town but it was all she could do to survive. On the other hand she had a mischievousness side that would pick fights with people in town who thought they were above the rest. Most often a group of kids lead by Seifer. They thought they were better then everyone else, which got on her nerves.

Sapphire climbed one of the trees in the forest outside of the main city square and pulled out a picture of her family. She missed them and always wanted to go find her brother or sister but had no way of leaving this town that her sister ditched her in. She always hoped that she would come back one day and then they could go get her brother and all return to their home in Radiant Garden. But she had a feeling that that wasn't going to happen.

2. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

Sitting in Radiant Garden, was a white haired man, looking into the sky. "It's so dull around here...Nothing ever happens." he said with a groan. "Well, with this whole kingdom hearts picking a side thing, it should pick up a bit. But just sitting here isn't going to do much..." He said as he stood up and walked to a different part of town. He approached a small house and was about to knock when it opened just before he could. Inside stood an old wizard dressed in blue.

"Hello! Beucefilous come in! I've been expecting you!" he said.

Beucefilous raised an eyebrow then walked in. "Expecting me huh?"

"Yes that's right. You want to travel to another world and help with the fight for kingdom hearts don't you?"

"Uh...Yeah."

"Then let's not waste any time!" He said, waving his wand.

A puff of blue smoke appeared around Beucefilous. As he vanished, he heard the words "Good luck" Come from the old wizard Merlin. As the smoke cleared, he found himself in twilight town. "Whoa...That was trippy." He said to himself.

~~R~~
    [​IMG]

R sat on top of the clock-tower in twilight town, gazing down on the town. He has a rather blank expression on his face, with his mouth buried in the fold of his arm, which rested on his knee. "Moonflow is in this town...I can feel her. She needs to learn she isn't invincible, nor anywhere near ready to take on the forces of light. I'll let her face them, then come to me when she realizes she needs help. For now though, she needs a guardian angel." He said to himself, implying his intent to watch over her.

3. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Night had been standing there, waiting for some time. He checked the watch he wore on his wrist, "Where is she?" He lay his bag on the ground next to him and took a seat. He searched through the bag for a few moments before pulling out an apple, "She always does this." He bit into the apple staring up at the clouds, and before he knew it he had fallen asleep.

It was only a few minutes later that he was woken up by the yelling of a bright eyed girl, "Night! Hurry, we'll be late!"

He rose to his feet furious and still a bit delusional from having just woken up, "How many times have I told you not to be late today!?"

She simply smiled at his anger and began walking off. She stopped and turned around holding out the apple he had bitten into earlier, "Better hurry up, or no more apples for you." She giggled as she took off running.

"Hey! Give me back my apple!" Night began chasing her, smiling a bit. It had been some time since he'd gotten to have fun like this with Luna. Luna was her name, at least that's what he called her anyway. Her full name was Lumina Lunara, but he didn't like saying the whole thing. "Luna!"

She stopped as she came upon the massive structure, "Come on." She smiled as she tossed him the apple.

Night closed the gap between them and started to lecture her, but he was interrupted by the moving of the structure. "Well, looks like it's time then."

Luna smiled as she held out her hand to Night, "Shall we go then?"

Night took her hand and laughed, "Through the Time Gate we go!"

They both vanished in the light of the Time Gate.

4. Zayde looked out into the distance of The Land Of Dragons from the top of the peak from the mountain. The snow crunched under his feet as he prepared to dive off the top. He turned around and shook the hand of the Captain. "Well, thanks for the training Cap., I can't wait to see you and Mulan again after my trip. I trust that you and her will keep my secret?" The Captain, now bearing a small beard, nodded. "I don't think I could tell someone, they would think I'm insane anyway. I hope you gain fair winds, my friend." Zayde looked at the Captain and chuckled, then shook his hand. "Well, I will be back on day, till then, Zayde is out, peace!" Zayde back flipped off the tip of the summit, and oped a keyhole to the next world over: Twilight town.

When he appeared, he pretty much flew through the sealing of the Train Station. He did another back-flip-esk maneuver in the air before landing on the floor with a loud thud. The station was luckily empty though. "Lunch break, sweet I was right on time." Zayde thought. He walked over to the counter on the right hand side of him, and knocked on the wall right beside it. An annoyed voice cried "Whaaaaaat?"
    "Well that's how you greet a friend you haven't heard from in 5 years, nice to know for your birthday gift."
    The annoyed voice suddenly sounded surprised. He popped his head around to see Zayde. Zayde saw a much older looking, and mustache bearing Pence.
    "Wazzup man! Haven't seen ya for 5 years, how was the training!?"
    Zayde laughed and then muttered "Classic Pence."
    "Not much, and good. Now I can kill just about any enemy that comes my way."
    "Wow, you have changed a lot since I last saw you. And that's cool! You could probably beat Sifer in one blow now!" Pence stated as he went and gave Zayde an ice cream bar. They then began to reminisce for a few hours until Zayde asked if he could use the usual spot for a place to stay for the night, and Pence said yes. As they talked, they reached the ally and were met my Sifer. Sifer merely looked at Zayde and smiled and scoffed at him.
    "I may have said that you weren't going to be worth much in the future, but you look tough, although the new armor might just be it. Tomorrow, there is a struggle tournament. Drop the armor and come, I will be waiting."
    Zayde merely nodded and walked up to the Usual Place, and nestled himself into the old couch.

5. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Night fell out of a portal, just above the clock tower, "Holy!" He managed to gain his balance just on the ledge, "That, was a close one."

Not but seconds after, Luna came crashing down from the sky and landed next to Night, "Wow, would you look at this view?" She slipped and began to fall.

Night grabbed her arm falling flat on the ledge, "Luna! Hold on!" He began looking around for something to help.

"Night, help!" Luna struggled to hold on. But then there was a sudden change in her presence. Her posture became more strict, and her eyes became less friendly. Luna pushed herself off the wall of the clock tower, doing and aerial flip landing back on the edge, "Next time think a bit faster, idiot!"

Night sighed as he relaxed, "I should be saying the same thing to you, Lumina." He sat himself up on the ledge.

Luna sat next to him, "I was expecting something a bit more interesting, but something like this isn't worth my time. Next time, do better."

Luna began swaying a bit but Night caught her in time, "Luna?"

Luna shook her head as if she was just waking up, her presence returned to normal, "It happened again, didn't it?"

"Yea," Night looked just beyond at the figure sitting there. "Um, hello there!" Wondering who the person was.

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

Staring from atop the clock tower, Kel was doing what he always did when he didn't know what to do. Maybe he would wander through town, Or head to the abandon mansion near the forest. Whatever I'm going to do, I might as well do it know. As he got up to leave, he noticed that he wasn't the only person there. Strange, how could I just notice him. Then too more people had showed up here. "You all here to enjoy the view or what." He said to everyone up there with him.

Xross was currently staring out one of the windows in the old mansion. Ever since he'd first arrived at this world, he made this place his base of operation. While there was nothing different about from the inside or out, he just stayed there away from everybody else. Though it may have been an ideal place to sit and wait, it often got boring there and on that note, he left the mansion into the nearby forest.

7. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Night swung around to see yet another person standing there up on the clock tower. He was speechless from being taken by surprise. He couldn't think of a very good way to answer him. Finally after a long hesitation he said, "H-Hi, my name's Night."

Luna smiled and waved, "My name's Luna." She was back to her cheerful self, wanting to make friends with anyone and everyone. "What's your name?"

Night sighed and sat on the ledge once more, "Just systematically go through your entire life now, it'll save you trouble in the future." He laughed at his little jab at Luna.

Luna huffed, "Hey, that's not very nice! I wasn't going to ask him all of that, I just wanted to know his name."

Night began laughing even harder at how mad Luna was trying to look, "Y-You're not very good at being mad Luna, it doesn't suit you!" He fell onto the clock tower from laughing so hard.

Luna sighed returning again to the man standing there, "Nice to meet you anyway." She smiled.

8. Aelin Best Waifu

After a while of wandering Louvel made his way into the forest. Hey saw a young girl in the trees as he entered. "Hey you. Up in the trees. What are you doing up there?" Hey yelled up at Sapphire.

Startled Sapphire dropped her picture and jumped out of the tree to pick it up. Before she could the man who had entered the forest picked it up. "Give that back you hear. Or there will be consequences." Sapphire drew her sword and dagger and held them out ready to attack. You could see in her eyes there was a slight essence of darkness but it had not completely taken hold of her.

Louvel stared at the picture. "Where did you get this?" He demanded. As he spoke his eyes glanced at the innocent four year old in the picture then back to the girl. "Wait... Sapphire is that you? It's me Louvel, your brother. How did you get here?"

Before Sapphire had a chance to speak Moonflow entered the forest as well. "That would be my doing. I brought her here six years ago after our parents died."

"Moony?!" Sapphire said in surprise as she watched her sister walk over to them. "Moony? Louvel? I thought I would never see either of you again."

Again Moonflow interrupted before Sapphire could finish what she was saying. "Come on Sapph. Your coming with me. I will train you to become stronger and together we will obtain the ultimate power." She grabbed Sapphires arm and started to walk back out of the forest. "I have seen you have gotten your self into quite a bit of trouble over the past six years. I saw the posters 'thief wanted. Consider extremely dangerous.' I never imagined my little sister would get that strong on her own." She continued.

Louvel could feel a strong darkness coming from his twin sister. "I can't let you do that Moonflow." He said as he drew his keyblade. Him and his sister clashed swords as they began to battle. "Sapphire would never go for the darkness, would you Sapphire?" He turned to look at his younger sister but she was already gone.

Sapphire was in a full on sprint out of the forest and towards station plaza. She was confused and didn't know what to think. All she knew was that she didn't want to get caught up in that fight. She had always imagined her family reuniting and being happy, not this.

9. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

R glanced over at the people who arrived at the clock tower. They were somewhat noisy. One came to greet him before engaging in conversation with another of the clock tower's inhabitants. He could sense a little bit of darkness coming from both of the new arrivals, yet at the same time, a little bit of light. They appeared to be somewhat neutral, if slightly weighing to one side or another. Pulling his scarf over his face, he spoke to them, without turning his head. "What business do you have here?" he said in a monotone voice, that sounded if anything, more curious than interrogatory

10. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Night became serious, as opposed to his joking a moment ago, "We are here . . . because we are. And you?"

Luna became a bit scared at the dramatic change in atmosphere. She clung onto Night, "Hey, maybe we should just go?"

Night patted her head without looking away, "Well, what do you say?" He slowly moved his hand behind his back preparing for anything that might happen.

"Night! Not everyone is the same!" Luna exclaimed, then quickly covered up her mouth as if she had said something terrible.

Night relaxed his stance, "Tch, fine."

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Just enjoying the view." Kel replied. Even with the other two not wanting to stay, he just stayed were he was and continued to talk to the scarfed man. Still he didn't know who he was or what he was capable of. The way he saw it was that as long as he remained careful, he could handle anything this situation had to offer.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Sapphire finally stopped running and looked up at the clock tower. There were more people up there then normal and none she had seen around town before. She wanted to investigate but was scared of being pulled into another conflict. She sat down near the wall opposite of the clock tower and just kinda watched the people up there. Every now and then she would glance over to see if her brother or sister was coming for her. She was unsure who she should trust. Her brother who she hadn't seen since she was four. The one who abandoned her family, or at least that was what she was told by Moonflow. Or should she trust her sister. The one who left here in this town by herself at the age of ten to go chase her own ambitions. The one who wants to train her up to get some sort of ultimate power that Sapphire had no idea about. For now she was just going to avoid both of them. She had done fine on her own until now and she would keep going on her own until she figured out what to do.

The struggle between Moonflow and Louvel continued. Louvel was showing his strength and training as he tackled his sister to the ground. "Just like old time, eh sis?" He smirked as he got up and readied himself to deliver the final blow. "I love you but I can not allow you to lead Sapphire down the same path you have chosen. She may have some darkness in her but unlike with you it is not to late for her to change. It hasn't taken hold of her heart as it has with you." Louvel hated having to do this but he couldn't let his sister have kingdom hearts. It was more power then she could handle. And he definitely couldn't let her take Sapphire away from him.

13. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Graviza"

R said, his voice was powerful, and seemed to come from everywhere. It could be heard both at his location and where the spell had been cast. He had sensed Moonflow, and was pinpointing her location, then actions. It seemed he was right, and she did need a guardian angel. A second after he had said that, A purple ring formed around the entirety of the forest and the hole inside was filled with a similar purple energy, which then descended while the ring remained in place, forming a hemisphere like shape. As it connected with the ground, and immense force dragged everything it touched down beyond resistance. The branches on the trees were weighed down to the ground as they were stripped of most of their leaves, weaker branches breaking off. This phenomenon was visible from almost any outdoor point in twilight town. Atop the clock tower, R's scarf was unnaturally flowing behind him, regardless of a lack of wind. [/spoiler]

14. Zayde woke up to the sounds of kids playing in the alley, he had fallen asleep for an hour or two. It was reckless, but he enjoyed it. He walked over to the train station, as he wanted another Ice Cream bar and spotted a Red headed young girl off to the side of the building. She looked quite confused and worried. He walked over and asked "Hey, are you alright? Is there something wrong?" Zayde was always worried for others, and often helped them out when he could.

But then A large boom came from the forest by the Old Manson. Zayde looked over to only see a giant purple thing in the distance. He looked worried, but normally other people aren't in the forest, he thought, and thus he did not worry about it as much as he was about the girl in front of him.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2015
  15. Aelin Best Waifu

Louvel struggled as he was being weighed to the ground. "What the...." He mumbled as he attempted to pick his keyblade up with no luck.

Moonflow stood up. "Thank you R." She said before running out of the forest to find him leaving her brother behind. She ran to the clock tower. Noticing her sister on the way by she considered stopping and taking her to meet R but by the looks of things she wouldn't come and Moonflow had no time to waist. She had to talk to R, her former master. She had no idea just one wielder of the light could contain that much power. This wasn't good news for her when it came of obtaining the power behind Kingdom Hearts. She made it up to the top of the clock town and then knelt at R's feet. She had to show humility if she was going to have any chance getting him to take her back under his wing.

Sapphire looked at the man is slight shock. He was being nice to her? Not many people around here did that. They would either avoid her or try to catch her. "Um... no... I am fine." She said, while not making eye contact with him. From the corner of her eye she saw her sister run past. Slight panic filled her mind wondering what happened to her brother and how that fight ended. She refused to look up from the ground or show she was scared at all. But her mind raced with the possibilities. She hadn't seen either of her siblings for years and was happy they were back, but now all she could think of was what if they tried to kill each other. It had become apparent that they were on two different sides and would not come to an agreement or get along.

16. Noticing the girl looking at the girl running behind him, Zayde looked behind him and noticed she looked kinda like the girl he was talking to. He guessed she was a sister, but that seemed to be bugging her. He used his dominion over water to search her brain for info on the girl to be sure. He found out that she was worried over what happened to her brother and sister in the forest as they were fighting. He didn't let her know he searched her brain. Instead, he asked "Are you sure? You look a little hungry. Hold on." He went over to the ice cream machine over by the opening to the station and bought two sticks, then ran over back to the girl and handed her a bar. "Do you know that red headed girl over there?" He inquired, although he knew the answer.

17. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Back at the old mansion sitting on the roof was a 20 year old man who saw the big purple ring hit the forest. "I sure hope no one was caught in that!" said the man as he jumped down and ran to the edge of the ring. He saw Louvel was caught in the ring and used his own power over the wind to crate a strong gust that would blow both Louvel and his keyblade towards the mansion out of the purple ring. "My name is Spine what is yours? asked the Man as his move successfully got Louvel out of the forest.

A man came out of the tunnels near Sapphire and Zayde he noticed the there was many people around who bared darkness in them but the Red hair girl near Zayde caught his attention because her darkness didn't seem dominate at all. So the man walked towards the left of the two and pulled out his harmonica as he sat on the wall. Engraved on the Harmonica was the name "Oda Dex Madillo". The man started to play Brother my Brother on his Harmonica as loudly as he could to see if it caught anyone's attention.

18. Zayde started hearing a harmonica play a song that sounded familiar, but the memory was far away. "How did I not sense his presence at first? I can feel the darkness from him, so I should have. But why not?" Zayde thought to himself. He attempted to read his mind, the same way he did to the girl only for it to fail. "How confusing." He thought to himself. "Maybe I'm not strong enough to read his mind...". He decided to stay friendly at first, see what his motevs were later. "Hello there, maestro, how are you today.

19. Technic☆Kitty Hmm

Nights became annoyed, "Really, that's what you have to say? What kind of language is that?"

Luna sighed, "Night, I really don't know how they let you pass when you can't even recognize a spell when you hear one."

Night looked away and laughed, "They let me pass because i'm amazing!" He was thinking to himself, "If he cast that spell, then why haven't we seen the effects? Just where did he cast it too?"

Luna smiled, "I suppose you are. Anyway, I think it'd be best if we went on our way. We still have to meet up with our instructor you know."

Night went into a small panic, "What!? No, we can't! We can't be late for that! I hate it when she get's mad at me, she always makes me do manual labor. And you get off scott free!"

Luna huffed, "That's not true, the last time she had me get her a cup of coffee."

"That was already made, and like ten feet away! Look, let's just go!" Night grabbed Luna by the hand and they both rushed down the clock tower.

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

Kel continued to stand his ground before R, even when yet another person had arrived. "I take it she's a friend of yours." He said. There had to be some sort of relationship between the two if she was kneeling before him like that. Hopefully it won't be one that'll get him in any more trouble than he may already be in.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.