The Experiments - Roleplay

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Akio, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akio Traverse Town Homebody

For those of you who know.... you know... =P

Story
    At birth, ten children we're taken from their parents and brought to an experiment lab for testings. The scientists wanted to see if they could create a better type of human. The children had grown up in the labratory until they had turned ten; then they started to do the testing. Each child had one same test, and five different ones. As the tests we're finished, the scientists started to notice the changes occur on the kids. The kids we're each placed into different cubicles so they would live normally as their species would. Each morning the scientists would check up on the kids to see if something new had happened to them, and each morning something would happen. They had made not just one other creature, but ten different species. Most of them we're more powerful then humans and there was no way humans could defeat them. The scientists soon figured it out and moved them to different cubicles; the same but with unbreakable glass. The scientists locked the doors on the cubicles and told the children farewell, and that's where our story begins...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, this is the area where the members of this RP can start the role playing. For those that want to join, go here, and PM me your profile(using the provided form).

Now that you've all waited, you can start the RPing, and good luck escaping. :D ​

2. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Zorox, a rather silent child, ran to the glass and started rubbing his hand against it.

"I can feel the energy..." He said closing his eyes slowly.

3. Hissora ahurhurhur.

YAYZ!!! 1st post ^_^ lolz oh and FYI im a very lit. person when it comes to RPs...
    -------------------------------
    Vira looked around the empty space. Black wings came from her back and a long black cloak. A hood layed on top of her head. She closed her gray eyes and sighed. Her wings spread a bit to let her scoot farther back into the corner of the cubicle.

4. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Yoko looked up at the cieling, trying to figure out how to get out. She needed to breath, needed some air, relaxation. She needed to find a new life out in the open. "If only... I had the chance to see the very people who created me. If only, I had the chance to destroy them." She thought to herself.

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Zorox looked behind him, seeing everyone. He thought to himself how he could have let himself get stuck in this situation. With his abilities being useless, and the glass impossible to surpass currently...he sat down and closed his eyes with his arm's crossed, legs crossed outward, and he tried to figure out a way to get out.

"...It seems so dead."
    He thought

6. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Vira howled in desprate need to get out. She scratched her long finger nails on the glass hoping the others would get the sense that she was traped too.

7. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Yoko looked around. She thought of a way to get out. Scientists created the cubicals to become fire resistant for her, but they did not know about her other special abilities. She thought hard. Harder and harder everytime. She thought too hard. The silence in the room made her concentrate so much, that when she opened her eyes, the glass had already been broken. This was her power of telekenesis. She walked over, and turned to see everyone else. They were stuck in their own little cubicles.

8. Hissora ahurhurhur.

Vira heard the quiet breaking of glass and she looked up. "Wha-?" A long way before her was a female creature. 'She must have broken it. I wonder if... I can.' She turned to her lycan form leaving her cloak on the ground and head buted the wall. Vira fell backwards and it stayed stiff. "Arr..." She growled.

9. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Zorox saw how Kairi got out. Zorox still hadn't put enough thought into getting out, but it didn't matter, since Zorox didn't care.

All that was bothering him was how he had gotten stuck into this mess.

10. cronoking Chaser

Piotrem watched as yoko busted through the unbreakable glass. "I knew it" piotrem mumbled "they made these cells to not break from any of our powers but the others were holding out like i did". Piotrem concentrated hard and remembered the scientist that locked him in here. He gathered up his rage and thought of how embarrasing it would be for others of his kind to find him helpless in a simple cell like this. With all of piotrem's rage and pride surging through him, he felt himself slipping from reality and turning into something far more powerful. In an instant, he had a 360 view of everything around him, and felt his fangs grow out even longer from his jaw. The old body of his had quickly lost shape and turned into a larger, darker form. His hands transformed into claws and biurst through his gloves as he finally attained his demonic form. "Time to bust out of here!" said a deep grumble from what used to be piotrem darkwood.......

11. Inasuma "pumpkin"

"THAT'S IT!" Zorox yelled jumping to his feet.

"I specialize through Darkness...so that means the only way out is to use light..." He said looking down.

"I can't use light...Darn..."

He looked at everyone else seeing as they were catching on and their escape options were much easier. Zorox couldn't get out any way like them, so he kept think...

12. Akio Traverse Town Homebody

For those of you who know.... you know... =P
    Ako sat in her pool like environment, her body mixed with that of the pools water. A blast of cold air, which seemed to come out of nowhere errupted in the cubicle, as Ako crystalized her body into solid ice. She stood up, her body breaking and cracking as she stepped out from the now frozen pool. Reaching down to the ice she pulled up a large ice axe, crackling as it too came from the ice.

She swung the axe behind her and propelled it forward, preparing to hit the glass window of her prison. Before her weapon could reach the invisible wall, a group of flames shot out from the wall. Ako dropped her weapon, which quickly melted under the extreme heat. Ako cried out in pain as she too melted, sliding back into the pool she had come from.

"I have to get out of here." She thought.

13. Roxas-chan Merlin's Housekeeper

Inside one of the many reinforced glass cubicles, a little girl huddled in a corner, her face shadowed by her bangs, her knees pulled up to her chest and arms wrapped together behind them. The girl was whispering continuously, presumably to herself.

"I don't want to be here..." she sobbed quietly.

"Shhh, don't cry, we'll get out somehow.. I know we will," she said again, this time soothing and calm.

"You always say that," she countered herself, sobbing again.

"Aww, cheer up Pururin! Let's play a game!" Now her voice was bubbly and cheerful. "Hmm... Oh! I know! I'm thinking of a number between one... and eight-hundred!"

"I like this game," she nodded slightly, though the voice was subdued and even quieter than before.

"Come, Puu, let's play and get our minds off this cage," she agreed, nodding slightly.

"O-okay..." she sniffled, seeming to be back to the girl she was since the beginning.

"Oh, stop coddling her!" she practically growled at herself, face tightening in anger. "It's making me sick. Just let her and the rest of us alone."

She flinched back from her own voice and then resumed her sobbing, only slightly louder than before.

14. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Zorox saw Ako's plan fail almost straight out...so he sat and wondered.

"If I can't use light...then I have to use full fledged Darkness..." He said.

Zorox closed his eyes and tilted his head. A dark Tarry substance started fuming from his body and he started to beat profusely. His elbows and other body armor like area started to become pure white and black, the colors of his true nature. He opened his eyes where a large beat hit the glass, bouncing and nearly cracking it.

"..."

Once he had gone this far, his body and Aura weight nearly quadroupled. He raised his arm and the glass started to bend away.

"I never would have thought it to be so easy.."

He walked towards the glass and pushed his hand out as fast as he could, shatterring the glass. He watched all the shards spear forward and get stuck into walls sorrounding the cell.

"...humans." He laughed in a calm, summisive voice.

He looked around after stepping out at all the other test subjects. He was jumping to a conclusion that the cages were opposing their true powers.

"No..." he denied to himself.

15. Hissora ahurhurhur.

She flapped her large wings in rage and howled. Her paw scratched against the solid rock terrain. Vira backed up a bit and opened her jaws and a icy substance came out. It hit the glass with a loud smash making a small crack. 'And now for the final blow.' She thought as her wings went in flames. She blew out a a black fire out from her mouth again. Her cubicle suddenly was clouded with black smoke and there was a large hole in the glass were the ice once was. She ran toward her cloak and scooped it up with her head and ran out of the cage. While still running she pushed it up into the air over her head and it fell onto her as she turned back into her angel form. "Hmph."

16. Roxas-chan Merlin's Housekeeper

"Wh-what's that?" Pururin sniffled, hearing loud noises outside the glass.

"Go check, Puu."

Nodding slightly, the girl unfolded herself and crawled over to the window of glass, leaning her upper half against it and looking around, watery eyes wide.

"What's going on?"

"Everyone's gettin' out..." Pururin whispered. Her eyes widened slightly. "They're gonna leave us here, aren't they?"

"Don't let them!"

The little girl gulped and then started to pound on the glass with a closed fist. "Don't forget us! Please, let us out!!"

17. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Yoko looked to see that Zorox had escaped. She ran out the door and abondoned everyone. "I'm free... I did it... no one will help me... no one will help me destroy the bastards who ripped me away from my family. The ones who turned me into a monster. That's right. The very monster they created will destroy them." She kept thinking horrible thoughts about how they forced her to do things. How they forced her out of a human body and into a demons. Then it came to her. "Who were they... I remember them, but their faces are a blur... I don't remember my family... the bastards who changed me.. no one... what's happening to me?" She stopped to find out she was outside. It was dark and isolated. She looked up and saw the clear sky, brightened by stars. "Its beautiful."

18. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Zorox saw Puu pounding repeatedly on the glass, wondering why she isn't thinking.

The glass is composed of a substance not released to the world due to it's strength and because no human can break it.

Zorox looked at Puu's cell beside him and took a right walking past her.

19. cronoking Chaser

"This should only take one punch" Piotrem said as he took a few steps back. He then quickly lunged foward and with unbelievable ease and shattered the glass like it was nothing but air. He was about to leave when he noticed a sniffling little girl in a corner of another cell. She was relentlessly pounding the wall like she had been possesed. Unfortunately, the sight of her calmed all of piotrems' anger and he slowly returned to his original form. "Damn, why does my conscience always get the best of me......i might as well help her while im at it. That cell is strong is enough to hold her but defintely not me!". as piotrem concentrated once again, he managed to transform only his right hand. "With this right hand and my strength, i'll save this little girl". Piotrem rushes forward and strikes the glass. At first it appeared he had failed but within seconds, the glass started to fracture and weaken. "Thats as far as i'll help her. Shes on her own now" soon after, he turned away and ran towards what could be a better and free life.

20. Mari Hollow Bastion Committee

Yoko kept hearing voices in her head. "Help me"... "Dont leave me here"... "Don't leave"... Yoko had not mastered her telekenesis skills yet. She hadn't mastered any skills at all. The only ones she knew were how to blow fireballs and move things using her mind. To her, this was completely new. "So many voices... could they be just one girl?" Yoko looked back at the base that she just had escaped from. "I have to save her... I need someone to help me out until I can get these powers working right..." Yoko got up and ran back, to save the girl who was reaching out to her mentally... the girl with many thoughts in her head. The girl named Pururin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.