The Elite Organization

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, Apr 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cstar stay away from my waifu

alright then i'll fill it out..
    i'm adding Kaze in this one too.. just so you know..
    and um.. what is a mary sue?
    and the blade has awakened..

Username:Cstar7777
    Name: Kahixri
    Organization Name: Shadow Eye..(named for her eye if anyone stares into it too long..)
    Number: IV
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Weapon: Arm Blade
    Element: Darkness
    Nobodie under their control:(you mean creating one? alright then..): Shadow mocks..(they mock shadows so they can sneak into anything Heartless related)
    Power(pick 3): teleport, Mind reading, and Dark Form
    Bio: She was chosen as a special nobody for Hikari because of her being a half heart.. she was one of 2 but the two were complete opposites.. but they somehow always protected each other(expected to die first)
    Personality: Wild Card, Mean, Vicious.
    Weakness: Light, Fire
    Other: no matter what species.. unless their element is light they can not look straight into Kahixri's eyes for more than 2 minutes... it uts them in a paralyzed stun for a long time.. unless ordered too.. she doesn't control it to not do that(Is that concidered godmodding? cause she can stop it and it's not exact..
    Preview Post: Kahixri: nah.. just leave the body there.. it will decay eventually.. you hear what i'm saying?

Username: Cstar7777
    Name: Kaze(Xazek)
    Organization Name: The Hurricane's Wall
    Number: VII
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Weapon: Boomerang Blades
    Element: Wind
    Nobodie under their control: Camos(they blend into their environment
    Power(pick 3): Flying, Mind Reading, invisible(can out characters fly?)
    Bio: She is Hikari's actual nobody.. she was created when Hikari was fighting against her sister.. she was found almost exactly after she was created..
    Personality: Shy, Wild Card, Over-Confident, Friendly
    Weakness: Fire, Earth
    Other: her eyes change to the color of her mood.. if someone gets her mad she will usually just ignore it
    Preview Post:Kaze: *laughs* what are we going to do now then? if our mission was a success? *stops smiling and starts spinning a bit of wind on her finger*

2. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

it's not supposed to be over kill.. it was supposed to be something she was created with.. you can make it so she's forced to control it or something.. isn't braxen supposed to be leader anyway?
    and thanks for clearing up the Mary Sue thing..
    and Kaze is Her normal Name.. in the organization.. she goes by Xazek.. i'll fix that if you want..

4. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

alright its cool ^^

5. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

The blade has awakened....

Username: AndrewTemari101

Name: Drewxan

Org. Name: The Wind Sweeper

Number: XVIII

Apperance: Short, dirty blonde hair that covers one of his eyes and lake, blue eyes. Wears a black shirt, black skinny jeans, black sneakers, and a black Org. hoodie. Scar over his eye that is covered by hair. Always leaves hair over his scar. Rarely moves his hair so the scar is visible.

Weapon: Sword with engraving 'Sword of Great Winds' on it

Element: Wind

Nobodie under their contorl: Wind Dancers (Can turn to wind and turn back)

Power: Invisible, warp, and duplicate (please!!)

Bio: When he was 7, his mother commited suicide. She hung herself. Nobody knows why she did it. After his mother was dead, his dad became a drunkie (someone who goes to bars a lot and gets drunk). His dad hit him many times over to years do to being drunk. When he was 13, he decided to kill his father because he thought that he was the thing that caused his mother to commit suicide. His father fought back (which is how he got his scar) but eventually was killed. Now that both of his parents were dead, he decided to join the Org.

Personality: Strong, friendly, firece in battles, blunt, loves to cause mischief, and can be confusing.

Weakness: Thunder

Other: None

Preview Post: Drewxan stood up and walked over to his closet. He took out his clothes and put them on. He looked in the mirror and covered his scar with his hair. "Pretty good..." He said to himself. He walked out of his room and walked down the hall, towards the doors to outside. He walked into the open field and made a nice, calm breeze. His hair blew around put still covered his eye. He stopped the breeze. "Kinda rusty..." He said to himself again. He sat on the grass and layed down. He breathed in a deep, long breath and let out a long sigh. He shut his eyes and smirked.

6. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

your good but you forgot something, read the rules, oh wait nvm your set didnt see first line x.x

OOC: i think we are ready to start.... ill set up the story for us ^^...

This is a time of trial, they keyblade's chosen. they war for the one thing that can open Kingdom Hearts.... this is their tale.... but their journey is not one of peace. the Elite Organization will stop at nothing to destroy the keybladers and wipe the ancestral bloodline from existence...

keybladers start in a place called the village of the forsaken it is a quiet place where the keybladers discovered they had the power to have keyblades. there is an elder by the name of Kexant (i will control when needed) he is an ancient keyblader who taught the children of the keyblades. their parents also live in the village with them.

the Elite organization is led by Braxen in an anciet tower called the Oblivion fortress. it is a fortified castle (picture a midevial castle that is black and grey) plotting to kill the keybladers and take the eternal blade for themselves

7. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

8. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Username: Magick
    Name: Evangeline (Eva)
    Whose ancestor they are?(Sora,Riku, or Kairi): Kairi (pretty please??)
    Appearance:[​IMG]
    Weapon(keyblade is preferable): Two Katanas strapped to her back
    Element: Water
    Power(pick 3): T^T Super senses, warp, and magic resistance
    Bio: She watched her parents die, and her fiance, by the Organization. She hates them, and has stayed alone ever since, convinced she is cursed.
    Personality: Smart, quiet, kind of curious, but self preservative. Is used to being alone.
    Weakness(ya you need one): She hates fire.
    Other: Pretty pretty please????? Cuz the blade has awoken.....
    Preview post:
    Eva walked along the road, her eyes wary. Lightning flashed briefly, then the road went dark again. She sighed, used to the darkness. Memories flashed with the lightning. Her parents faces, then her fiance's. One tear slowly made its way down her face. She looked around for a shelter, something suitable to stay for the night. A tree would have to do. She crept under it, wrapping herself up in her cloak. Her eyes closed, and she fell into a light sleep.

10. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

your in ^^ glad to have another keyblader.. 2 posts i made back gives the setting for keybladers and Org. members

11. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Otay...so where should I start?

12. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

13. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: Keybladers can start in the village of the forsaken and leave to search for the eternal blade... you dont have gummi ships at this time though so it all happens on this planet.... but i g2g cya laters xP

14. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: Otay T^T See ya later. I'll just post to post.

BIC: Eva walked around, her eyes searching. She couldn't see anything, or anyone.

15. guardian_of_ light Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: crud just when i finsh my new charter lol
    Username: gaurdian_of_ light
    Name:Xait
    Organization Name(like how Demyx is the melodious Nocturne):Xait
    Number: XII
    Appearance:black short messy hair, baggy black jeans and a white t-shirt,tall,skinny,gental
    Weapon: two long dark swords
    Element: Darkness and fire
    Power(pick 3): Mind Reading, Keyblade sense,and Warp
    Bio(dont say you dont have one. everyone has a past): he lived with his parents but when he met Xathabat he gave up his heart to be with her
    Personality: kind,trustworthy,unshy, use to being alone, is friends with anyone who even talks to his friend Xathabat (for those who know who Xathabat is)
    Weakness (ya you need one): Light and water
    Other: he has a huge crush on Xathabat but not a upsettion Although Xathabat dosent really know about his crush (for those who know who Xathabat is) and he is really likes to meet new people he thinks his friends as his family and likes to help people who need it that’s why he joined he thought it would be better to give a heart to help those who don’t.
    Preview Post: Xait walked close by smiling with his hands in his pockets he decided he need a break from hanging with his love Xathabat and decided to hang where ever he could or was able to at least his blue eyes twinkled in the light as he walked his black hair blew in the cold breeze
    (did i miss anything?)

16. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

nope your good, do you want Xathabat added as well or are you sticking to one OC?

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

Xazek: *walking around in a room* hello? were did everyone go?
    Kahixri: *comes out of another room rubbing her eyes* stop talking so loud.. you wake up earlier than all of us..
    Xazek: sorry.. it's a habit.. no clue why..

18. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva leaned against a building warily, keeping alert as she searched her bag for something to drink.

19. Mixt The dude that does the thing

Snoring could be heard from Mixt's room as he slept off yet another late night of study.

20. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: and yet again, you make me laugh.

BIC: Eva finally found her water bottle and drank some, sighing. She would need to refill it soon. Probably head for the woods. She sighed again, slinging her bag back over her shoulder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.