The Dusk of Fate

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Odamadillo, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I may have a topic called this already but I no longer need that topic. So if a staff member sees this could you delete the old topic for me please.
    Anyway now onto the actual story.

Chapter one: Roxas' loss(Please note that I started writing this fanfic before the events of 3Ds)
    Two years after the events of Kingdom hearts two, Roxas sat on top of Twilight Town's Central station tower along with Hayner, Pence and Olette. They were just smiling while eating sea salt Ice cream when suddenly Hayner came out and said "Roxas you have been with us again for a year now yet I still feel like I just met you". "But we have known him a lot longer than that we didn't remember until we saw him again" said Olette. "Yeah you'd think we would remember a friend we have had all our lives wouldn't you" replied Hayner in a annoyed tone of voice. "Come on guys forget all that, we are together now and having fun so I am happy are you?" asked Roxas. Hayner laughed and said "Of course I'm happy you bonehead". "Yeah so am I"Replied Olette, "Me too" replied Pence.

As a response to his friends words Roxas grabbed his Blue crystal from his pocket and held it towards the setting sun. Hayner, Pence and Olette did the same with their crystals with a smile. Roxas smiled back and then stared at the sunset when Axel's words suddenly came back to him "Wonder why the sunset's red? Out of all the colors Red is the one that travels the farthest" Once the sunset ended the four of them put their crystals away and began to head down when Roxas suddenly noticed heartless were gathered below. "You three stay up here till I come and get you I have some things I need to take care of" said Roxas as The Kingdom key appeared in his hand.

Down at the Central Station entrance Roxas arrived and began slicing through the Shadows one after another releasing heart after heart which all faded into darkness. When a Neo Shadow appeared from behind and went to attack Roxas who was unprepared. Much to Roxas's surprise one of the other heartless came to his aid blocking the attack while Roxas turned around and struck down the Neo Shadow. Once the Neoshadow had fallen all but one shadow left the area. The Shadow that remained was the one who had helped Roxas, it just simply stood still staring at Roxas with a ice cream stick in it's hand. Roxas walked towards the Shadow when it reached out to hand over the stick to him.

Once Roxas had the stick he noticed it had the word Winner written on it.The sight of that stick reminded Roxas of the one he gave Axel, Roxas then believed it was Axel's heartless that stood before him. Upon this realization Roxas put away his keyblade and began to talk to the heartless. "Axel I know it is you in there, listen to my voice and follow it let it be your guide back to the light. I know your not far from the light because you defended me, no normal heartless would do that. Come back to me Axel, Come back to your friend Roxas!" Once Roxas had shouted his name the Shadow began to glow white, seeing this Roxas smiled knowing it meant Axel had come back to the light.

"Axel welcome back to the light" Said Roxas in a happy tone of voice, "Actually Roxas my name is Lea" Replied Lea once he had emerged from the light. Roxas was stunned to hear that "But I have always known you as Axel, how can your name be Lea?" asked Roxas. "Simple I was a nobody then so I added the x to my name making it Axel, but my true name has always been Lea like Sora is your true name" Replied Lea. "That is where your wrong I'm not Sora's nobody anymore" said Roxas. "What do you mean Roxas?" asked Lea " On the Destiny Islands a..." Said Roxas until he was interrupted by hearing Olette scream.

"OLETTE!" yelled Roxas as he stared up at the tower. While Roxas was staring at the tower three items fell from it, Olette's money pouch, Pence's Bandana and Hayner's Vest. "Those belong to my friends what happened up there?" asked Roxas in shock. "I think I know Roxas look over there" said Lea as he pointed at a Giant Red Dusk that had three small white Dusks and Three Shadow heartless around it. "What that can't be can it? Are those my friends?" Asked Roxas in a confused tone of voice. But before Lea could say anything The Dusks and Shadows disappeared but left behind the three crystals that Roxas gave his friends. "Those are the crystal I gave to my friends, it really was them" said Roxas is a sad tone of voice.

Lea saw how sad Roxas was and became quite depressed himself when he remembered it was not the first time he had seen that giant Red dusk. "Roxas that dusk I've seen it before, it was there when me and Isa became Heartless" said Lea. Roxas was shocked to hear that and asked "Who is Isa Lea?". Lea laughed, "Isa was my best friend before we became nobodies but you would know him better as Saix" said Lea. "SAIX!, you knew him before you became nobodies?" Asked Roxas in shock. "Yeah me and Isa grew up together in Radiant garden, he was always by my side always having my back" said Lea when his face went from happy to sad.

"That is until he lost his heart, he became distant and cold, he no longer saw me as a friend only as an ally" said Lea in a sad voice. "Wow I never thought Saix could even have a heart what happened?" asked Roxas. Lea pulled himself together and said "That is a story for another time come on we have an old man to see" said Lea as he walked towards the entrance to the train station. "Lea wait up" said Roxas as he began to chase Lea. Lea came to a sudden stop and bent down to pick something up. "Roxas why not hold on to these as things to remember your friends by" said Lea as he held The three crystals, Hayner's Vest, Pence's Bandana and Olette's Money Pouch in his hands.

2. Loriah Banned

Good story. It's getting pretty interesting so far...how about that second chapter? :3

3. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Chapter Two: The Trail of Fire
    Roxas walked up to Lea and took all but the red crystal off Lea, "What about this crystal Roxas?" asked Lea as he held it up pointing towards Roxas. "You hold onto that Lea, think of it as a temporary gift from a friend" said Roxas as he put all the other items into his pockets. Lea just smirked then walked inside the station where he stopped by the ticket counter."Two tickets to the tower please" said Lea to the ticket man while waiting for Roxas to catch up. Roxas followed Lea into the station when he heard the ticket man say "2000 money please". "Uh Roxas have you got any money? I have nothing" said Lea as he looked at Roxas. "Uh I don't have any either" said Roxas back to Lea. "So what are we going to do?" asked Lea as he leaned on the wall next to the ticket counter. "Wait Ollette's money pouch! said Roxas as he got out the pouch from his pocket. As he opened the pouch it revealed 8000 money and a magazine clipping of a long black jacket with the words "For Roxas" written on it "Olette were you saving to get me a gift?!" said Roxas in shock and feel to his knees in tears. "Sorry I failed to protect you Olette, Hayner Pence" said Roxas as the tears fell down his face.

Lea saw how sad Roxas was and walked up to him "Roxas they are not gone forever, I mean look at me I suffered the same thing and became Axel. You found my heartless and helped me become Lea again. You can do the same for them but you won't be able to do that if you just kneel there and cry" said Lea as he walked up to the counter again and held his hand out for the tickets. Roxas shook off his tears got up and sorted out 2000 money for the tickets as Lea received them from the ticket man. "Lea where are we going anyway?" asked Roxas once he had paid for the tickets and put the pouch away. " Yen Sid's tower" said Lea as he began to walk towards the first platform in the station slowly followed by Roxas. "Yen Sid's tower? why are we going there?" asked Roxas as they reached the platform. "I heard that Yen Sid knows something about that Dusk we saw today so I figured why not go ask him in person" said Lea as he turned to face Roxas. Before Roxas had a chance to reply a Train pulled into the platform the two were waiting on. As the Train came to a stop the doors opened up and the two got on. As the Train was about to depart Lea and Roxas heard a high pitched voice shouting "Hold the train for me!" Roxas and Lea were in shock by the voice but still managed to stop the doors from closing long enough for the owner of the High pitched voice to get on.

The train departed within a minute from when the doors closed and beside Roxas and Lea stood a Young man wearing a long black jacket, cream trousers, brown leather shoes, Grey gloves, a grey mage's hat and a red clock with a large collar that covered his face leaving only his Yellow eyes viewable. "Vivi? why are you going to Yen Sid's Tower?" asked Roxas as he and Lea sat down on a seat. Vivi sat on a seat opposite Roxas, " I received a letter asking me to go there tonight" said Vivi as he got the letter out of his pocket and handed it to Roxas. Roxas opened the letter and Read it out aloud " Young Vivi you have yet to choose the path you will walk, so I call you to my tower tonight where you shall learn what path your heart walks. Master Yen Sid" After he finished Reading it Roxas closed the letter and handed it back to Vivi who put it back into his pocket. "So the old wizard has called this pipsqueak to the tower? What is he thinking?" said Lea mockingly. "Hey Lea Vivi is a skilled Black mage don't underestimate him" said Roxas in Vivi's defense. "Thank you Roxas but who is this guy and where is Hayner and the others?" asked Vivi. "My name is Lea and I'll tell you what happened to those guys when we get to the tower" said Lea. Well I hope that Big Red creature didn't get them like it did Seifer, Ray and Fu" said Vivi in a sad tone of voice. "What it got Them too!" yelled Roxas in shock when hearing about Seifer's gang.

Before Vivi could answer the train began to stop since they have reached their destination, Yen Sid's Tower.Lea was the first to stand up and he walked to the door as it opened, "Come on you two we have to go see Yen Sid" said Lea as he stepped off the train. Roxas and Vivi quickly got up and ran after Lea as he was walking towards the tower. Once the three of them were next to each other walking towards the tower there was silence until they reached the door. "I heard Yen Sid was once a master of the keyblade perhaps you should ask him about that Roxas" said Lea as he opened the door for the three to walk though. "What do you mean I'm gonna ask him about that red dusk" said Roxas to Lea as he shut the door. Before Lea had a chance to say anything Vivi cast fire into the space between them to gain their attention. "Before you two start coming to blows perhaps you should fill me in on what this red dusk thing is" said Vivi once his fire spell had stopped. "The Red dusk is that creature you saw but before you say anything else I should tell you what I heard about Yen Sid's methods" said Lea as he began walking up the stairs. Roxas and Vivi looked at each other and followed Lea up the stairs. "Yen Sid is said to have been a keyblade master once but he retired and became some kind of wise mage. It is said that if anyone comes to his tower he sets them a trial and if they pass he will answer one question for them. I am gonna ask him if I pass about the dusk, Roxas you should ask about the keyblade and Vivi you have to ask for the means of following the road your heart has taken" said Lea while the three were walking up the stairs.

"But I was summoned here do you really think it was for this trial?" asked a confused Vivi. "Yen Sid was said to have trained King Mickey in the ways of sorcery and Keyblade mastery, but that was after he called Mickey here for something" said Lea in response to Vivi's question. Roxas didn't know what to say so he just remained silent following Lea up the stairs. "So I could have been called here to take part in a trial huh, I am not sure I am ready for that yet" said Vivi in self doubt. "Yen Sid wouldn't have called you here if he didn't know you were ready for it, after all Yen Sid is a wise man" said Lea when he came to a stopping front of a door with a Fire symbol on it. "there is a letter on this door I'll read it aloud" said Lea as he grabbed the letter and opened it. "Beyond the door of Flame shall step the one who bared a different name. For your test waits within and the barrier ahead shall fade once you win". "What does all that mean?" asked Vivi while tapping his head. "I have no idea" replied Lea who was scratching his head. "It means that a trial is beyond this door and there is another door ahead which will unlock once the Trail is won" said Roxas. "Then who's Trail is it? asked Lea. "Yours Lea after all Fire was your element when you were going by the name Axel remember?" said Roxas in response to Lea's question. "Oh right well you two best wait here until I come get you after my trail then" said Lea as he opened the door and walked through.

Roxas and Vivi sat down on the steps as Lea closed the door blocking them from seeing his trial. Once the door was closed Lea turned round and walked to the center of the room when a dark corridor opened in front of him and a cloaked figure emerged from it. Lea put his guard up but remained silent since the figure before him was a similar size to Riku who Lea thought it was. But the thought of it being Riku was short lived when the figure spoke "So you have become whole once more Lea? does that mean you no longer align with me or the Organization?" asked the cloaked figure in Saix's voice. "Saix? your alive? and to answer your question yes I am whole once more and I want nothing more to do with the organization I don't belong there anymore" said Lea as he summoned his Chakarams."I see but you know too much about our plans you must be destroyed" said Saix as he summoned his Claymore. "You can try Saix but you will never beat me" said Lea as he threw both his Chakarams at Saix. Saix blocked them both with his claymore then dashed towards Lea and went for a strike. Lea dodged the strike and caught his chakarams once more but threw the left one towards Saix the second he caught it. Saix was not quick enough to dodge this time and it hit knocking him back but he quickly got back up and dashed towards Lea once again.

Once Saix had reached Lea he swung his claymore at him from below, Lea dodged by jumping back and threw his right Chakarams at Saix while catching his left once more. Saix Blocked the Chakaram with his claymore and entered a defensive position. "This is getting us nowhere what do you say we continue in hand to hand combat?" asked Saix. This shocked Lea but he smiled "Like we used to do when we were kids huh? alright your on Saix" said Lea as he placed his Chakarams on the floor. Saix Placed his Claymore against the wall and walked into the middle of the room where he entered an battle position. Lea just smiled and walked into the middle about a meter away from Saix and entered his battle position."The first move is your Lea" said Saix remaining perfectly still, Lea took advantage of this opportunity and dashed at Saix throwing five punches when he got there. Saix dodged every single one and launched one punch towards Lea face, Lea ducked and went for an uppercut with his left hand. Saix used his left foot to trip Lea up and throw off his punch but Lea used his right hand to regain balance and delivered one powerful kick into Saix's face sending him flying back knocking off his hood. "So you have knocked down my hood lets see if you can handle facing me when you see my face" said Saix as he got up onto his feet.

Lea just stood still shocked to see Saix's face didn't have a scar it was clear and young like it was the day they headed for Ansem the wise's castle. "Your face it is like it used to be before we lost our hearts are you whole too?" asked Lea feeling hopeful. "I am all I am meant to be can you face me in a real battle seeing this face?" asked Saix as he charged towards lea and threw five punches with all made contact with Lea's gut. Lea fell onto his knees "Saix no Isa do you actually want to hurt me?" asked Lea while remaining on the floor holding his gut. " I am here to defeat you that is my purpose it is what I must do" replied Isa as he threw a kick at Lea's face. "No!" yelled Lea as he jumped onto his feet and blocked the kick with his right arm. "Your not Isa you don't even fight like he did your a fake!" yelled Lea as he rushed at Isa and delivered a powerful punch into Isa's gut. But Lea didn't stop there he then threw 10 more punches so quickly that Isa didn't get a chance to dodge or block any of them. The punches had winded Isa so he couldn't do anything leaving Lea to end the battle, So Lea threw one last punch towards Isa but to his surprise his fist threw out a punch made of fire which hit Ia and caused him to begin to fade to darkness. "What just happened?" asked Lea which getting over the shock of using the fire element again. "Congratulations Lea you passed" said Isa as he faded completely leaving Lea in a state of shock as the two doors on either side of the room swung open revealing more stairs for the trio to walk up. Roxas and Vivi walked up to Lea, "shall we continue Lea?" asked Roxas as he placed his hand on Lea's right shoulder.

4. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, this is interesting. I like how you brought back Roxas, and Axel/Lea, and how you made Vivi more important that he was in any of the KH games. So far, I think it's ok. Keep it up, and maybe it'll get better.

5. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

If you liked that I am sure you will like this chapter too.
    It is back to the same size as the first chapter I just went overboard with the second.

Chapter three: The trial of a Mage
    The trio just stood in the room of Lea's trial until Lea pulled himself together "Roxas, Vivi be prepared I think Yen Sid uses your memories to create trials to test your will" said Lea as he pushed Roxas's hand off his shoulder and walked to his chakarams picking them up then they disappeared now the battle was over. "Lea what do you mean?" asked Roxas confused by what Lea just said. "Look over there recognize that Claymore?" asked Lea as he pointed to The Claymore left behind from the battle. "That is Saix's claymore what is it doing here?" asked Roxas once he had seen the weapon in question. "Saix or rather Isa was my trial, Yen Sid called him here to test me I had to fight him and the worst part of it was he looked like he used to before he lost his heart. It..... it was torture" said Lea as he struggled to keep his emotions in check.

"Lea Roxas I don't know who this Saix or Isa is but I do know we have to move on we still have two trials left to complete before we see Master Yen Sid" said Vivi as he walked past Roxas and Lea towards the stairs. Roxas felt concerned for Lea but knew Vivi was right so he followed Vivi to the stairs. Lea was still struggling but he knew the best thing to do was to carry on so he followed Roxas towards the door. Vivi Stepped onto the stairs and lead the way to the next trial with Roxas then Lea following behind. "Roxas I was wondering how are you feeling right now?" asked Vivi out of the blue. "Huh? Well I am Ok just a little concerned about Lea he seems to be walking quite slowly we have passed over half the stair way and he hasn't even passed a quarter of it" sad Roxas in response to Vivi's Question. "No Roxas how are you feeling after all we both lost our friends, Hayner, Seifer, Pence, Rai, Olette and Fu. All taken by that weird red dusk thing we saw" said Vivi to Roxas as they walked up the stairs.

"Vivi I know I should be more upset but I'm not after all the same thing happened to Lea and we got him back so I know that if we work hard enough we can save them too!" said Roxas in a tone of voice that made him seem determined to do what he said. Vivi said nothing he just continued walking ahead when the door to the nest trial became viewable. Lea was still quite a distance behind when Vivi and Roxas reached the door to the trial. The Door bared the image of a mage's hat and staff while a letter stuck to the door just like before. Vivi reached for the letter and opened it he then proceeded to read the letter aloud as Lea finally passed the halfway point of the staircase. "The spell-caster head this call Win and unlock the next wall" "Guess that means it is your turn Vivi" said Roxas as he just stepped down a few steps then he just sat down waiting for Lea to show up.

Vivi agreed it was his turn but stood still gathering the courage to open the door as Lea showed up and said "Come on already Vivi just get on with it you won't be any more ready in ten seconds than you are now just go on" Upon hearing this Vivi swallowed his fears opened the door and walked though without a second thought. Once he was inside he shut the door and walked into the center of the room. This room was different to that last one. This one was triangle shaped while the last one was normal. Vivi stood in the exact center of the room when three corridors of darkness appear one in each corner of the room. "WHAT THREE OPPONENTS!" yelled Vivi in surprise upon hearing that Lea and Roxas rushed to go through the door but it was locked. Roxas tried to unlock it but was unable to, "What are we going to do Vivi can't handle three at once" said Roxas concerned for Vivi's safety when a somewhat deep voice spoke to them from above. "Heed my words your friend is in no danger I will stop the trial before I let any serious harm come to any of you" Hearing this put both Lea and Roxas at ease causing them to sit down and just wait to see what happens next.

Back within the room Vivi just stood in the center scared of who he will be facing when three dark laughs came from the portals. Then a creature emerged from the first portal, it was a hunchback creature wearing a Red jacket Cream colored pants and a Mages hat on it's head. Other feature it bared was a pair of wings with blue feathers and purple hands. You could not see it's face only two yellow eyes, in the creature's right hand was a small bell which it began to ring as a sign it had arrived into the room. Vivi just remained silent not knowing what to make of what he had to face but that son changed as he was caught by surprise to hear the laughing in another of the portals got louder causing Vivi to turn round.

Out of the second portal came a creature similar to the other but this one was stood up straight wearing a green jacket that made it' with white leggings. The hands, face and wings were the same but this one had horn like things growing out of it's hat. The laughing stopped just as the second had finished emerging from the portal leading Vivi to realize that only the Creature from the portal by the door to the next staircase had yet to appear. Vivi did everything he could to hide his fear as the third began to emerge from the portal. This one Was just as tall as the second but wore a blue Jacket and white leggings. The hat of this one say straight point up It bared the same Face and hands but the wings of this one was larger than those of the other two. And this one carried a staff in it's right hand. Vivi was surrounded by three mage like Creatures and he was alone filled with fear of the ones he must face.

Vivi's fear began to shine through when the third creature spoke, "Small mage we have been called here to face you in a battle of magic for we are the Black Waltz trio" As a response the creature in red rang his ball and said "I am Black Waltz One" the second then said "I am black Waltz Two" and the one who spoke first said "And I am Black Waltz Three" Hearing their names didn't help calm Vivi down. Once the words and settled in Vivi spoke away his fear and said "I am Vivi Ornitier and I shall defeat you with my magic". "Bold words for such a small child" said Black Waltz three as the portals closed leaving the four mages locked within a the triangular room. Vivi called forth a wooden staff and signaled to begin his trail but only Black Waltz one stepped forward. "You shall face me first the weakest of our line prepare yourself I will not go down easy" said Black Waltz one. Vivi made the first move by casting fire at his opponent but it was countered with blizzard. Black Waltz one began to ring his bell but this time it had a strange effect on Vivi causing him to lose his focus. Vivi kept casting fire but each time it was countered and Black waltz One took a step towards Vivi every time

. Because he was losing his focus Vivi couldn't think straight all he kept thinking was "I gotta show him my fire" After many attempts at winning with fire Black Waltz One was about six steps away from Vivi and the bell's tune was echoing in Vivi's ear. Vivi's mind wandered at this moment "How can I be losing all it has is that metal bell, wait metal" At that moment Vivi jumped back and cast the spell Thunder towards the bell, his plan was successful as the bell was hit and destroyed leaving Black waltz one unarmed and surprised. Vivi acted upon this opportunity and cast the strongest fire he could in attempt to destroy his first foe. The spell made contact and Black Waltz one began to fade into darkness but before it faded, with the last of it's strength it created a orb and said "Young mage you have beaten me so here take my magic and grow stronger". Once the last word was spoken the orb was thrown at Vivi and Black Waltz one faded away completely.

6. Loriah Banned

I like the way how you made Lea, Roxas, and Vivi be tested by trials. Anyway, good start to middle. Make sure you add more detail because some parts were a little bit confusing.

7. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Tell me what parts were confusing you and I'll do my best to clear things up for you.

8. Loriah Banned

This may sound embarrassing, but--after the " " thingies, can you put ? . after them?

9. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I'll get round to it soon but I have three chapters to fix. But before I make a forth chapter I want to hear a lot more people criticize my work. I want to know how I can improve so people please criticize my work!.

10. Loriah Banned

Oh--alright... Just so you know--am I a bad criticizer? :/

11. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Loriah you just are bothered by the little things but that comes with the territory I can be the same.

12. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

Interesting, didn't realize how powerful Vivi could become. So that means after the trial he will obtain each of their powers and become stronger?

13. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Sorry for the long wait but here is the next Chapter

Chapter four: A mage's staff
    Vivi caught the orb that was thrown at him and absorbed it giving him more power granting him the ability to use Slow Blizzara, Thundara and Fira. "Your fallen comrade gave me it's magic and now I'll use it against you" said Vivi as he turned to face Black Waltz two. "As we said previously it was the weakest of our trio and now you face me young mage" said Black Waltz two as it stepped forward into the center of the room. Before Vivi had a chance to respond Black Waltz two used Thundara on the ground before Vivi catching him by surprise giving Black Waltz Two the chance it wanted to steal Vivi's Staff and break it in half. "Now you bear no staff can you still fight?" Asked Black Waltz Two as it stepped nearer to Vivi. Vivi fell to his knees feeling weaker, my staff helped me with my magic I can't fight with out it" said Vivi in distress. "Then I shall vanquish you here young mage" said Black Waltz Two as it went to cast Fira on Vivi.

The Fira hit Vivi and sent him flying into the door Lea and Roxas was waiting behind. As soon as they heard the bang both of then jumped to the door, "Vivi are you OK?!" yelled Lea. "I am doomed they broke my staff and I have only beat one of them" said Vivi in fear of the remaining two Black Waltz mages. "Vivi let me tell you a story I didn't remember until a short time ago, it was back when i was in the organization, a friend lost the use of her weapon so I lent her mine and fought using a stick. I was weaker but i still fought on strong because I knew she was behind me just like you know we are behind you, so don't give up!" declared Roxas as Vivi got back onto his feet. "Your right I still have to fight on!" yelled Vivi as he ran back towards Black Waltz two as he began to cast Blizzara. The Blizzara spell was countered by a Fira spell creating a mist which Vivi took advantage of by casting slow on Black Waltz Two.

Before Black Waltz had chance to move Vivi then cast Thundara knocking Black Waltz tow off guard. "Now I may be unarmed but I will show you the magic in my heart" said Vivi as his fiery determination gave root to a powerful Fira spell. "You may still have you magic but I still have my wings" said Black Waltz two as it took flight and began to circle Vivi from above. Although Vivi was unprepared to face a foe from above he had little doubt he would win this battle. After watching his foe circle him several times Vivi figured out the flight pattern and sent his Fira flying into the air where it made contact and defeated Black Waltz two. Once the Fira made contact Black Waltz two fell to the ground and began to fade away. "you have done well young mage here take my magic and face the last of our trio" said the fallen Black Waltz two as he made an orb and threw it to Vivi.

Vivi absorbed the orb gaining the ability to use Blizzaga, Thundaga, Firaga, Water, Stop And Bio. "Thank you now I shall vanquish your last comrade while you join your former one" said Vivi as the last remnant of Black Waltz two faded from sight. At that moment The final Black Waltz stepped forward and stopped about ten feet away from Vivi. "Congratulations Young mage you get the honor of facing the most powerful of our trio but can you beat me?" said Black Waltz Three as it came to a halt. "To answer your question YES!" yelled Vivi as he sent a Firaga flying towards his new foe who easily countered it with another Firaga. Feeding from his own fiery determination Vivi kept sending more and more Firagas at Black Waltz three who managed to knock The staff out of it's hand towards the door on the other side. "The staff matters not young mage" said Black Waltz Three as it began casting Thundaga after Thundaga at Vivi while rushing towards him.

Vivi managed to dodge every spell cast but was unable to protect himself from the close range Firaga cast on him once Black Waltz Three got right in front of him. Vivi took advantage of this chance and cast a Water on his foe hitting it from behind drenching the wings. Vivi was more weaken from the Firaga than Black Waltz three was from the Water. "Weak little mage you think a simple Water would beat me?" said Black Waltz three as it landed in front of Vivi who had just fell onto his knees. Vivi began to look weaker and weaker causing his foe to laugh and turn his back on Vivi while walking towards the far door. "Rule number one in combat Black Waltz Three is Never turn your back on your foe!" declared Vivi as he jumped onto his feet and hit His foe with a Thundaga from behind which was severely enhanced by the drenched wings of Black Waltz Three. As soon as the Spell ended it was easy to tell that the Right Wing of Black waltz Three was severely damaged and now useless to it.

'Nicely played young mage you just took away my advantage in this battle" said Black Waltz Three as it turned around staring Vivi face to face. "What do you say we end this fast?" asked Vivi as he began to cast Blizzaga on his foe. "Yes lets do just that" replied Black Waltz Three who countered with a Firaga as it took one step closer to Vivi. Both mages continued to do the same thing until Black Waltz Three leaped at Vivi and managed to Throw Vivi to the other side of the room hitting the wall very hard. When Vivi it the ground it seemed like the fight was getting too much for the young mage but he got back onto his feet after a small struggle. "I'm sick of this playing around lets end this with one final spell shall we?" asked Vivi as he began to charge all his remaining magic into a single spell. Black Waltz Three was more than happy to agree when it began to do the same as Vivi was doing.

It was very clear both mages were putting everything they had left into the spell not knowing what spell the other would choose to cast. Black Waltz Three was the first to lose Patience and it chose to cast Blizzaga while Vivi quickly responded by casting Water above the Blizzaga so both spells were forced to hit their targets. "Well played Young one but now your have taken much damage one final hit and you are finished" said the badly weakened Black Waltz Three as it slowly began making it's way towards Vivi. Vivi was still on his feet barely standing when he fell to his knees, "True one more hit would beat me but the same can be said for you too" said Vivi while trying to remain as strong as he could. "True we are both on our last legs but which of us will be dealing the final blow" said Black waltz Three as it kept slowly making it's way towards Vivi. "The winner of this battle shall be me for do you not remember what the staff of a mage is for" said Vivi in a rather cocky tone of voice.

"You cocky little mage, Of course I remember what the mage's staff is for. A mage uses a staff to help speed up their magical essence recharging after a magical battle" said Black Waltz Three in response to Vivi's previous statement. "Exactly but problem is you don't have a staff but I do!" Declared Vivi as he got back onto his feet holding onto the staff his had previously knocked away from Black Waltz Three. Seeing Vivi wielding it's lost staff caught Black waltz Three off guard giving Vivi the perfect opening to cast a Thunder on Black Waltz Three. "You have done well young mage normally a weak Thunder spell would do no damage to me but by making that powerful water spell hit me first you left me open to major damage from a thunder based attack. Well done you have won" said Black Waltz Three as it sent what magic it had into an orb which was then thrown towards Vivi. Once The orb had reached Vivi he absorbed it and learned Flare, Ultima and Doomsday. At that moment The doors swung open and Vivi passed out from his grueling battle.