The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Majik, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majik Chaser

I'm in the theatre seeing it right now (midnight showing) :]
    I'm trying to pass a couple of mins because of the previews so I'm making this (I have mobile internet)
    Any thoughts on this movie?
    Anyone else seen it?

2. Cherry Berry Chaser

I've seen it, and its REALLY good.

I can't tell you what happens because that would be spoiling what you are about to see...

And it is one of the year's most heart-breaking film, and I know why now!!^^

3. beezygee Gummi Ship Junkie

I wanted to go see the midnight showing for this movie but it was already sold out like 2 weeks ago. D:

Oh well. I'll probably see next week or something. It looks like a great movie. Plus, I've heard that Heath Ledger (the Joker) basically steals the show in this movie. I can't wait to see it.

4. Cherry Berry Chaser

Lol, thats true...

Also [insert spoiler] I was really upset when they killed off Two-Face at the end though... [/insert spoiler]

5. Tootsie coquí

I'm going to watch it next week,I heard it's pretty good and I seriously can't wait to watch it.

I agree with beezygee completly,Heath Ledger did steal the show and did great from what I've seen in trailers.

He was such a talented actor <3

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

I'm going off to watch it in an hour, I'm pretty excited.

Batman ftw. XD

7. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I just got back from seeing it. Officially the greatest movie ever and if you hated it I feel sorry for you because you lack good taste.

8. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

I can't see it till the 24th since thats when it comes out for me.

9. Majik Chaser

Without doubt the best movie I've seen all year, better than ironman and hulk.

Heath ledger was amazing as joker. He performed him exactly how the joker should be. Everyone must see this film!

10. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

for the first part: Agreed, best movie ever IMO. My love of this movie looked at my love for The Prestige and V for Vendetta and walked up to them, spat on them, kicked them into the ground and curbed stomped them, picked them up and punted them into the sea.

second part: The Joker was maertful in this. He was perfectly insane and was the type of funny I'd predict the joker to be, so insane it can be comical when it's not creepy. He didn't go out of his way to tell jokes, he just was being himself. He wasn't like every other vilain who thoguht they were doing good, he knew what he was doing and that it was crazy and he loved it. The joker in this mvoie far surpases Raz Al Goul in the last movie, he had years to plan, The Joker f*cked up all of Gotham and Batman all in a few days.

Also, the prison part is definitely my favorite part. It was clever, it showed how sick joker really was. He laughed when attacked, he blew up half the building, he made an officer who had been on the force 20 years snap and try to kil lhim, yet he took a piece of glass batman gave him and took him hostage just for his phone call, so it seemed. It was wow 0.0

11. Destined Working for WDW

I have never seen a more well cast, well scripted, and visually appealing movie i've seen in a long time. Ledger was phenomenal one of the best performances of him or any actor i can think of. He brought such emotion and flare and....psychoticness into this movie i was in awe nearly every moment he was on screen.

If i wasn't having to work in....4 hours, i'd be in the theatre watching it another time.

Hot dam.

12. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Okay, just got back.

Now being a Batman nerd, I say...OMFGLOL111XDDDD.

The cast (aside from Rachel) was pure win. Words can not describe Ledger's performance in this film. The script, oh, don't get me started. There were so many epic and hilarious moments that made me gasp, laugh and smile. If you didn't like this movie; then is something very wrong with you.

One of my favourite parts is when the Joker makes the pencil 'disappear' during the mob's 'therapy session.' XD

13. Cherry Berry Chaser

I loved this film. A definate to watch this year... And I reccommend it to everyone.
    I loved the way the actor played the Joker ^^
    Overall, it's brilliant, and has turned me into a batman nerd ftw XD

14. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

I've heard good reveiws about it, and I might go see it. 14

15. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

I was going to see the midnight show yesterday/this morning, but unfortunately, I couldn't. I've heard such great things about it, and I'm determined to see it!
    :roar:

16. Repliku Chaser

This movie was the best movie I've seen all summer. It totally blew me away with the performances and how dramatic and dark it was. I want to go see it again. Heath Ledger really was a terrific joker and the hype for the movie was not over exaggerated at all, which is so seldom.

17. Arch Mana Knight

OMG!!! I can't wait to see it now! I have to wait 'till tomorrow to see it. If it's better than Iron Man than it must be epic win...

18. {Vena_Sera}_ The Anti{Saint} King's Apprentice

I loveed it.

" Im like a dog chasing after a car, when i get it i dont know what to do."

i saw it today at the 10:00 airing

19. Hissora ahurhurhur.

I'm going to see it in IMAX in two weeks. Why two weeks you say? Well, they're all sold out and the tickets go for $200 dollars on eBay.

I'm really excited to see it though.

20. Xaale Sylph of Hope

I want to see it with my friend...but she's going on vacation today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.