The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Majik, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Iron Man and Dark Knight were two of the best movies i've ever seen! <3

The new Hulk movie was also good, a lot better than the first. The first one was just really boring >.>

2. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

i finally saw the movie. i thought it was very well made.
    the character that really stood out was Harvy Dent/Two-face. he was a surprise to me. i felt sad for him after Harvy died. That made me think of the quote from the begining.
    how to save a life really belongs for that moment.

3. Ravenyuki Traverse Town Homebody

I saw this movie, and it was awesome. The guy who played the Joker played the part really well. (Sad that he died though.) One kid in my class said he saw it four times. (Now that's dedicated.)

4. Scott Pilgrim Banned

By far the only good action movie in 2008. I really liked it.

5. Ven The Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Having fun locked in a closet with Kairi 8D
    Yeah me too. It was AWESOME

6. TacoGrenade King's Apprentice

It was great. The Joker's actor really made him seem to be more of a psycho then the funny, squirting-flower-in-your-face, Joker we used to know. Say did you hear that his actor died a few weeks after finishing the movie?

7. The Fuk? Dead

I saw it in imax, it was the greatest thing I've ever laid eyes on.
    In the beginning, when the camera was zooming in on the city, it felt like i was was flying through the city. That sounds stupid, but that's only the beginning of how awesome it was.

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

It doesn't sound stupid. Thats how I felt when I saw it in IMax. When I heard the guns, it sounded like I was really getting shot. XD

9. Ventez Twilight Town Denizen

I saw the movie and thought it was brilliant. The storyline was amazing and you really never knew what would happen next. Don't even get me started on the Joker. Heath Ledger really made his final preformance something to remember. Bravo! Also, I believe the actor who played Harvey Dent did an amazing job as well.

Anyway, a couple of weeks after seeing the movie, I asked my parents if I could see it in iMax with some friends. They said yes. All of the sounds and High Definition screen shots made it really feel as if you were there.
    My point is, this was an amazing movie. One of the best I've seen in a while.

10. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i know i'm late to the party but i saw this a few days ago when a friend pirated it. i have to say i was pleasantly suprised. it was a good movie. i liked the part when Joker was like "here's a magic trick, i can make this pencil disappear!" i just thought the whole Harvey becoming 2 Face thing was a little rushed. that's because there was like no transformation or anything, he was good one second, and then he was just suddenly evil after a very brief chat with Joker.

11. Majik Chaser

do you blame him for turning evil though?
    he did everything right, he helped the city, was a hero etc.
    and the way he was repay'd was by getting half his face burnt off and his fiancee kilt. the joker just simply told him his perspective of the world and how he would deal with it, and harvey agreed ;D

12. EvilMan_89 Code Master

well.....i guess it makes a little sense, but i still thought it was just kinda sudden, there was no hesitation or anything, he just took Joker's advice right away, lol.

also, was the same actor playing Batman and Bruce Wayne? because the voice and face (part that you can see) looked very different and i was like "there is NO way they are the same people"

13. Cinollex Moogle Assistant

Oh, I am so very glad I found a The Dark Knight thread. That movie PWNS.

Yes, it was most definitely the same actor. The voice, in the opinion of most fans I have had the great fortune to converse with, is slightly put on, but Batman and Bruce are played by the same man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.