The Dark Knight

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Majik, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

Omg I just came home from watching it. OMG OMG OMG sexiest movie alive! LOL Joker in nurse outfit = sexi HAHA

we didn't get very good seats so,I got motion sickness. I still enjoyed it. <3

2. pirateking_luffy Banned

okay i just saw the movie today and i must say.
    IT WAS THE BEST DAMN COMIC MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN.
    the actors were amazing.heath ledger brought out the full joker.christian bale is the best batman out of all the people that have played batman in the movies.the script was perfect.and i agree with who ever said that twoface was rushed,but a awesome movie none the less.it's going to be sad though when they make the next batman cause heath won't be playing him(R.I.P heath).i will definitley see this movie again before it leaves theaters.

3. KHfanatic4life Destiny Islands Resident

Here's what i thought about the DARK NIGHT

Well seeing how i arrived in the theatres about 10 min late, caught me off guard
    I thought this movie was the only comic book movie that catches the audience attention of democracy and society (and psychology lol)

SPOILERS: when i first saw Joker (Heath Ledger) i was like...oh another psycho maniac!! but as i continued to watch the movie... i was like oh this guy is different (how?) well...

1.He has no motive (unless you count killing Batman)
    2.He has no identity
    3.Psycho :)

but notice during the end of the movie when the scene of the two ships with passengers... how both could anytime explode the other ship(with the detonator) (tho i thought the detonator was possibly to their own ship!!)

Instinct would tell us to save our butts and hit the button so we could survive (Joker's plan) but you have to ask our self with one question... who are we to decide who dies??

Not only did the people not press the button detonator but it showed the Joker that people can live peacefully in society and democracy (tho the voting paper cards were a joke!!)

Two-face was the same way... he was a good and righteous man ... until his true love died.... then he decided it was CHANCE that would decide a life( which i find to be absurd )

So this movie not only have AWESOME GRAPHICS and VIOLENCE but it showed us how people still live in society and how we could possibly change this world

4. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

*Spoilers ahoy*

Definitely movie of the year. It was just so amazing in every way.
    It's just a shame that we won't see THIS Joker again...Heath was amazing in his role. He really brought out the insanity of the Joker.
    The birth of Two-face was perfect too. The first time I saw Harvey Dent, I knew it was him...Obviously from the coin lol. But it put smiles on my face when everyone went "WTF that's Two-face!!" when they see his face half-burned. Just shows that a hell amount of people used to watch batman in their childhood.

5. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

Spoilers. Seriously, just get out of the thread if you haven't seen the movie yet.

It was super-de-duper good. Heath played the best Joker yet, IMO (loved his magic trick with the pencil xD). I'm just sad that they didn't give a dedication or at least an honorable mention to him at the end.
    I wish the Scarecrow was in it more (♥ Cillian Murphy), Batman got him in like 3 minutes flat.

6. guardiansoulblade Destiny Islands Resident

I can't wiat to see this movie. It's going to be SO good!

7. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Dear God, that was the best movie I've seen all summer. @_@

As soon as I heard Harvey Dent, I was like, "TWO FACE!" and everyone kinda looked at me funny. BUT I WAS RIGHT!
    Joker was perfect. Absolutely perfect and flawless performance.
    I like the fact that Batman is a hero, but is very dark and based on mental strength (and ninja skills. xD) rather than brute strength (Superman).

8. ~Misa-Chan~ Gummi Ship Junkie

I want to goo zee moon :O *points at moon*
    I finally saw the movie yesterday and it's..simply amazing!
    The best movie I've ever seen..The Joker was simply awsome..I even squealed when I saw him xD
    Too bad Heath won't be able to play the Joker anymore..he was amazing in the role of the Joker R.I.P Heath.
    I also loved the performance of Christian Bale really good =]

9. Hayabusa Venomous

Saw it in Australia.

Awesome movie.

Joker was win.

10. Juicy Chaser

I was.. speechless coming out of the cinema. Heath was just out of this world with his acting skills.

I Can make a pencil disappear..... (best line of the movie)

Seriously, on the way out of the cinema i kept expecting the joker to jump out at me.

R.I.P Heath Ledger

11. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i loved it... [ though joker will never come back - *sigh* he was always my favourite villian, R.I.P Heath Ledger ] it felt to short for me - but i can't believe he chose two - face over his friend ahhhh i hate him for that

12. Juicy Chaser

POOR RACHEL WHY BATMAN WHY

Two face scared the hell outta me

13. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

i loved two faced - so delishiously evil

and i have to agree with everyone here - jokers pencil trick was the best thing i've seen all year

14. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

I was a bit wierded-out by that as well, considering that he said in no uncertain terms that he was going after Rachel. Turns out the Joker told him the opposite locations. He went to Harvey by mistake.

15. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

ooohhh i get it now.... i thought he just tricked everybody that saying he was going for rachel but went for harvey instead

16. Juicy Chaser

Ohhhhhhhhh

So tht was how it was O.o

Harvey still scares me more than the joker lol

I dont get how that guy with the stache faked his death either tht was odd :S

OMG my sister has downloaded a new ringtone - THE JOKERS LAUGH ARGH!!!!

17. Crumpet In your shadow, I can shine!

send it to me - i want it

harvey is an awesome villian - deciding on fate whether someone lives or dies

18. Roxas is Hot I'd lick his Sea Salt stick anytime. ♥

This movie was godly.

I'm going to see it again tonight. Then I'll go home and hijack a motorcycle pretending to blow up the Joker. Then I'll go to sleep and dream Batmanish dreams.

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    I saw it 2 days ago. It wasn't bad and...the Joker was seriously creepy. My favorite part out of the whole movie was when he was blowing up the hospital, turned around, saw it was still intact, then jabbed the button a couple more times and then ran over to the bus. I also liked the beginning robbery where everyone was just killing each other until he was the only one left.

20. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

This movie was amazin'! I loved it! Even though it had a very dark story to it, but that's how Batman should be. Not a crappy comedy with George Clooney.

The Joker was easily the star of the film. Heath Ledger played the role magnificantly! His laugh was insane, yet i laughed at it on several occasions. N' the scene with Gamble was intense. I knew he was gonna do it, but i was still surprised.

Good stuff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.