The Dark Knight Rises

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Tyrant Valvatorez, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Tyrant Valvatorez Gummi Ship Junkie

Here it is folks, the next Batman!
    This is the official trailer!
    [video=youtube;apMXFloDH6M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMXFloDH6M[/video]
    Thoughts?

2. The Fuk? Dead

Saw the trailer before Harry Potter. I know the movie will be awesome, but this trailer was pretty weak.

3. Fork These violent delights have violent ends

Important bump.
    A new trailer is finally out, one that shows a lot more.

[video=youtube;GokKUqLcvD8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GokKUqLcvD8[/video]

I fangasmed. Jeez what's going on in Hollywood? They chose to let out all these awesome trailers in the same week >_>
    "When Gotham is in Ashes, you have my permission to die"
    Brilliant.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

This new trailer has me hyped a bit more than the first. I can already tell that this is going to be worth every moment we will spend waiting in line. This trailer also renewed my faith in Anne Hathaway as Catwoman; I was skeptical at first, but now I feel that she's found a way to make it work.

5. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

....So who's the villain?

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It's Bane. Bane is the villain in this movie, though Catwoman seems more like Bruce's enemy.

7. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Bane? Bane... that muscle guy?

8. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

Awesome, can't wait for it. And catwomen being there would make things more interesting.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Bane's not just all muscle. He's a freakin' genius. But you can't see those bulging brain cells.
    I mean, figuring out Batman = Bruce Wayne, taking out a wall of Arkham so Batman has to round up all of his villains, waits the three months it takes Batman to finally do so, then meets him at his drive way where Batman is tired as ****, and breaks his back instead of killing him so Batman doesn't get the sweet release of death...which is the storyline I think they're using for the movie (With a Catwoman twist instead of Azrael).
    I do not like the 8 years later thing for so many reasons. Why the **** do we need to go so far into the future? Unless they really intend to "end the legend" with this movie.

I don't like Bane's mask and his coat is a bit...different. But still badass.

I lol'ed at the football scene. "YEAH. YOU CAN'T CATCH ME. I'M GONNA TOUCHDOWN ON YOU *****ES. FEEL THE GROUND SHAKE? THAT'S MY SPEED, BOY. YEAH, TOUCHDOW-wtf?"

10. Zter Banned

The trailer is certainly more entertaining if you watch it in a theater. Regardless, I wasn't amazed. The stadium scene was too cheesy. Especially for a director like Nolan. Then again, his trailers never were revealing enough for people to be entirely interested in it. The Dark Knight only had a teaser and trailer if I remember correctly. Yet the film was well received and made millions in the box office. I'm sure this sequel will be the same.

11. Haeralis The Brave Merlin's Housekeeper

I really don't think that I am as hyped for this movie as I should, especially considering that The Dark Knight is probably in my top 10 movies list.

12. Shinichi Izumi Totally Pink and stuff

seems cool, from what i heard the Joker's wife will be in it.

13. Derf Moogle Assistant

I'm such a derp I wrote a whole post on this without knowing there was another one....still looks like such a great movie!!!!!

14. Roxasissora26 Merlin's Housekeeper

Cat woman will/would make the whole thing 10x better! That suit<3

15. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

AWESOME! Batman is the only DC hero i really like ç.ç! And this Batman... was the best /o\

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Harley Quinn?

Well, that'll be a treat. Besides Catwoman and Bane, Harley will make this pretty entertaining.

17. Hayabusa Venomous

I will see this movie wearing my Batman shirt and Batman mask and possibly a cape.

18. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

The Dark Knight raises

It wasn't enough to have my mind blowed by THE AVENGERS, now the DARK KNIGHT RISES!
    [video=youtube;g8evyE9TuYk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8evyE9TuYk[/video]
    Loving Catwoman

19. Mysty Unknown

They are defiantly getting me all geared up for this movie. Going to be fantastic. Catwomen is lookin good.

20. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

Someone could correct the title is Rises! I misspelled