Television The CW's Flash

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Boy Wonder, Apr 29, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Season three trailer!

2. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Grey Damon ( Friday Night Lights, Star-Crossed ) has been cast to play the original Mirror Master, Sam Scudder, who was created during the Silver Age.

"One of the Flash's most infamous Rogues, Sam Scudder -- aka Mirror Master -- is a smooth criminal with a huge ego. Upon discovering he now has the power to travel through any reflective surface, Scudder embarks on a massive crime spree to prove himself the greatest thief that Central City has ever seen," says the character description from Warner Bros. Television.

So my best friend is a huge Flash comic book fan who would not stop wondering when Mirror Master was going to show up. So I'm excited to see if he's as interesting as I'd heard. I'm assuming he'll probably be one of the villains of the week during the overarching story.

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Also coming to season 3:
    • A two-part musical crossover with Supergirl later in the season
    • Doctor Alchemy FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST as seen in the trailer, voiced by Tobin Bell (24, Saw). FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST
    • Savitar, another speedster villain
    source

4. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Trailer for the first episode!!! I'm so excited!!

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Tvline ALSO posted some pictures of the first episode of the new season of Flash.

You can find the pictures here.

LOOK AT HOW CUTE HENRY AND NORA ARE! D'awwwwwww. I feel like I'm really, really gonna like Nora (and she looks so beautiful omg. You lucky duck, Henry). Don't get me started on Iris and Barry. Just... *heart eyes* My children.

6. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

^At first I was like "Henry and Nora?" but then I saw that there was a link. lol I was so confused for a moment there. It is going to suck for Barry to undo the change he made last season after spending time with both his parents. It is going to hurt him more than losing them the first time.

Anyways, anyone see any of the latest news for The Flash? There has been a lot of info lately, with the latest being that Kevin Smith is coming back to direct episodes and also that he said the first few episodes are "phenomenal". Mirror Master will be getting a twist to his character and a whole lot more.

I can't believe how not disappointed I have been with this series, and I say that as a HUGE DC/The Flash fan. Though I admit that all of the speedsters were appearing too fast. I hope they tone that down a bit, but overall it has been a great ride with appropriate and fun twists and interpretations.

Also, what do you all think about the supposed leak that Grant Gustin is voicing and mocapping The Flash in Injustice 2? Even IMDB states it is him and if you watch the trailer, it looks just like him.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I haven't watched the trailer, so I can't speak for that, but anyone can add anything they want to to IMDb--it's like Wikipedia, but with less quality control. :b

I'm a pleb-tier DC fan, but I've been really pleased with the show, too...until the season two finale. I mean, we'd just seen Barry finally come to terms with Nora's death, and having him go back in time to undo it after that felt like a huge step backwards for his character development. And he'd just seen Zoom carried away to his doom by the time wraiths for all his timeline shenanigans; why is he not considering this with his enormous meddling? The easy answer is that his mind is clouded by grief from Henry's death, but I'm not sure if I can buy that. I mean, I get that Flashpoint is the iconic Flash event from the comics, and it's cool to get that, but I feel like they bungled the setup here, personally.

8. Rhyagella Merlin's Housekeeper

The events of Flashpoint in the comics will be considerably different than how they will unfold in the TV show. This is more like Greg's fanfiction version of it. I agree about season two finale. I guess losing his father was just too much for him? Still I did not like the choice, as it was selfish of him to change all of that because he wanted his parents back (which he knows happens from his previous experiences). Maybe in the end Greg will handle it all better.