The cruel Poet's hello.

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Odamadillo, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

Hello fellow members of KHV. Many of you may know of me others may not but that matters very little. Do as you like with this thread but it's main purpose is to update the people I see as friends on how my life is. I have began reading a series of books and they inspired my current avatar. The series of books is the Redwall series and quite frankly dispite the targeted auidence I find them quite enjoyable. I am pursuing a course to help improve my writing but have yet to be accepted. I am part of a new crowd where I am looked up to and respected. So all in all this cruel poet is feeling quite content with his current life wishing success to everyone else in what ever they strive for.

2. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

By coincidence, I just listened to the audiobook for Redwall at my work this week. The story definitely holds up and I totally recommend the audiobook for when you've finished reading the actual book. I never realized how graphically the more violent scenes were depicted! Jacques' narration is beautiful and having a full cast rather than just a narrator makes it feel more like a radio production than an audiobook. I'll probably continue the audiobooks in the same order I read the books. If you like Redwall, I recommend Mattimeo and The Legend of Luke, the latter being my favorite book in the series. If you want to read them in chronological order, Mossflower is where you'll want to go next.

3. Odamadillo Twilight Town Denizen

I own the Redwall, Mattimeo, Bellmaker, Doomwyth, Martin the Warrior, Salamandastron and Mossflower books. I already read Redwell and am currently goingvthrough Mattimeo.