The Complete 2011 KH-Vids.net MEP!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Stardust, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Stardust Chaser

[​IMG]

Ladies and gentlemen, we are proud to present to you the final KH-Vids.net MEP for viewing! Note that the songs used and editors featured are listed in the description for your convenience =] .

[video=youtube;C_uGktFm7P8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_uGktFm7P8[/video]

Months of hard work went into this project, so a big thank you to everyone who contributed -- this wouldn't have been possible without the great support from the community. It's an honor to finally post the finished product, and we hope you enjoy it!​

For those of you who cannot view it on YouTube for any reason, we have a download available -- click here.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Stardust, Aug 20, 2011.

1. Sacredlith
      Sacredlith
      Can't think of a word to describe this. Epic is even underrating.. 8'D
      I love it ♥ Everyone did an amazing job ;D
    2. Clawtooth
      Clawtooth
      That was really great ^^ It's so good to ahev such a talented community here as we do, I feel so priveleged to be a part of it ... yet not be so talented ^^;;;.
    3. Jayn
      Jayn
      This is amazing. <3 You guys did so well. ;n; The last one though (HellKitten's) caught me off-guard though, because it wasn't directly KH-related, but that's alright. Awesome video. <:
    4. Misty
      Misty
      This was incredible, it almost makes me want to learn how to use Vegas. <3 You all are so talented!

Awesome work to everyone, especially to Star and GS for organizing the whole shebang.
    5. Lulus_Moogle
      Lulus_Moogle
      Everyone did such a great job!!!!! So amazing
      A huge thank you to Star and G_S for putting this all together, and doing such an amazing job!!
    6. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      every time I watch it I feel like my part sticks out as the most boring of all? Why am I getting this feeling? It almost feels like it would be last place if there was a ranking for all those videos
    7. MyPaopuFruit
      MyPaopuFruit
      This looks really good. c: Congrats to everyone who participated, the piece looks lovely.
    8. Lulus_Moogle
      Lulus_Moogle
      Hun, your part was amazing ^^ It flowed very nicely and was put together very well!
      Everyone always feels like that about their part, it's normal :)
    9. P
      P
      My audio makes disgusting popping noises! D:

Why does FinalCut do this to meeeee?
    10. Love
      Love
      *just realized it was released* School why must you distract me? I do not want !!
    11. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I'll trade you. If it gets me out of this nightmare, I'll be fine.
      I want Vegas too. I've wanted it for a while. But I'm still stuck with stupid WLMM, which limits me so much. Although, you know that since you've all "heard" my posts about the beast
    12. Love
      Love
      Okayy . . . . But anyways I am glad to see my part flowed nicely
    13. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      which part was yours? I get lost in how many there are
    14. Love
      Love
      The one with the Utada Hikaru song in it.
    15. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      First off, quite a few of you guys put me to shame here... ;~;
      Great job by everyone else who helped. There were some great song choices and this was just amazing to watch after months of planning and waiting.

Thanks to GS and Star for giving us the chance to do this. We owe you our thanks.
    16. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      not me. You put me to shame, alone with everybody else who had vegas, and basically everything besides WLMM
    17. Sanya
      Sanya
      This is honestly what I thought too. xD I still got a long way to go.

Well done to everyone who worked on it, was a very entertaining project to take part of. Would definitely do it again. And of course good job to star and GS for organizing everything.