The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod Series

Discussion in 'Literature' started by -Xero-, Apr 9, 2011.

1. -Xero- Twilight Town Denizen

Hoemygawd... I've literally been reading this series NONSTOP ALL WEK LONG! I'm already on the 4th book and it's scaring the **** outta me about how much I'm reading! This book is almost like crack...I seriously can't stop reading it! AAHHH!!!

So anyone else who likes this series you can post here, or whatever. XD

2. Shuhbooty moon child

I've only read the first two books. I read them as they where released but I kinda fell off the book wagon. Its been awhile and I think they have 5 books in the series? My library doesn't have them a!! So I'm forced (hehehehehe) to buy them.

I actually enjoyed the writing style. It was easy to read and follow what was going on. She did her action parts well if I recall correctly. (Todd was fighting another vampire on hospital grounds I believe or something like that) Anyways it was good. :3 I need to finish it and see what happens she todd goes to college! O:

3. Ghost King's Apprentice

I actually had this series twice. I read most of the books straight through, Then for some reason I stopped reading them and turned the books in for credit at the book store. I went and bought it again when the opposite series, The Slayers Chronicles, came out. But I couldn't get back into it and at school my friend started reading it but they didn't have the rest of them in the library so I gave them to her.

But when I was reading it the first time I couldn't put it down. I actually stayed up till five in the morning reading. :p

4. Shuhbooty moon child

She has a second series for Vlad or are the slayers chronicals something different? I was the same way with the first two books, but that's what she had out at the time xD

5. Ghost King's Apprentice

Yeah, It's supposedly on the same timeline of the original series as far as I know, but it's in the point of view of the slayers. I think there are two books out in the series already. For the past two years I refused to read them because it's gonna make the slayers seem like the good guys which would be weird because the vampire seem like the good guys.