The Artistic Family ^.^ *We return!*

Discussion in 'Forum Families' started by myoblivion, Aug 16, 2008.

1. myoblivion King's Apprentice

...Thats too bad...

2. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Kill me now so I don't have to talk to him ever again. ;-;

3. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Onee-chan....=_= just bock him and delete him as a friend and if he continues report him on facebook. Besides onee-chan, I've already ment the retargets person in the world, she doesn't get why she has to work for her grades and thinks that d
    She is always right and that I apperently should listen to s/uts and whores like her cause you know she's a total brat who gets in peoples pants and whenever she has to be corrected it's world war 3.

I'm going back to school to that so kill me (blah school!) I hate it there....I can't wait for college!^^

4. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

Hate to break it to you, but college is full of more people like you described, with more work. Trust me, I know.

5. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Selective hearing is your friend. >>
    If it looks like he's about to come and talk to you casually walk away and talk to someone else, works most of the time for me. Or bring an iPod/mp3 player and headphones and pretend to listen to music, lol.

I deal with most of my problems with antagonizing people in fights, but...you probably don't want to go down that path.

6. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll give it a go next time I have to see him, luckily I managed to escape him this month. XD

And yeah, it doesn't really get better as you go up education. But you tend to lose the really, really bad ones just because they're too stupid to get in. <_< >_>

7. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

I'm just glad I could help.....by the way do you have to be on your skipped period in order to get an accurate result??Or can it be before that?

And Onii-San and Onee-chan I just want freedom like college people get to...

8. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

College isn't really freedom, yeah you're away from your family but you have a hell of a lot of responsibility.
    Like managing your time, making sure you get all your work done by the time it's due, etc.

9. MandyXRiku4ever Twilight Town Denizen

Oh I knew that, it's just that college prepares you to go out on your own and that you have to take your own responsibility.

My dad told me that he had owned studen loans cause my grandparents(his) refuse to pay and made him chose a college of their choice...though he had a couple of scholarships and he had tell them to back off...interesting story first time he ever stood up for himself.

10. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

Where I am it's the norm for you have to pay your own tuition fees. But you don't have to start paying it back until you're in a certain income bracket and then it's proportional to the amount you earn.

I should have been going to university at the end of this year, but my school screwed me over so I have to start again...

11. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

This thread shall live again!!

12. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

13. Near-to-Tears Hollow Bastion Committee

As this is the only thread I ever bother with I thought I should probably at least mention this here, even if the thread is deader then a hedgehog on a motorway.
    I've decided to leave the site, nothing is really keeping me here any more. I have college work, job-hunting and cosplay sorting to do in my 'real' life.

I have to admit it's kinda sad leaving this site, in particular this family, as it very much made me who I am today. But there's just no reason to stay any more.

Good bye. <3
    And no, I won't become victim to the KHV curse and return in a few weeks. If that even still exists these days.

14. myoblivion King's Apprentice

Bye Demi :c We'll miss you

Havent posted here forever...

15. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

I am seriously going to start posting here when I graduate from high school soon. I don't want this family to die. ;-;

16. myoblivion King's Apprentice

^^

I see your current interest is Persona c:

17. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

I haven't been able to bring myself to play P3 again, since I feel like I'm cheating on my boyfriend for some reason whenever I play as the female protagonist. I really like the character designs~

18. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

I return.

With improved art skills from my last visit.

Visit This Thread for Proof
    :D

Still making games, too. Though my last few got destroyed in an electrical surge that blew up my computer. It also wiped my anime opening with it, which makes me sad, but I am starting it again.

19. Bareri-San 私はポテトだ。

Vexen~ :D Long time no see. xD
    I've been experimenting with stuff in SAI, here's one of the results:
    [​IMG]

20. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Oh Lord your art is so cute. I can't seem to pull off cuteness when I do art. My art looks srs most the time. D:

DO YOU TAKE REQUESTIES? If so, I have a request for my upcoming birthday xD Since it requires cute drawing skills.