The Age of the Heart

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Kaidron Blaze, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln swiftly kicked Noroz back so that he fell onto his backside. "Insult me at your peril" he stated.

2. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

"who you calling Lazytwo?!! Gexln may not get angered, but even though im a nobody, i can somehow feel anger, we are both stronger than you think, if i want, i can hurt you and you couldnt do a thing about it" Axuran said, starting to get angry

3. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Noroz gets up from the ground and takes off his sunglasses, revealing his heterochromia eyes. "Do you know what the power of my keyblade is?"

4. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Axuran looks at Noroz and laughs "nice eyes, mine are better, and do YOU know what the power of my sword is?" Axuran asked

5. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

OOC: Did I make you google heterochromia? If so, I succeeded in my plan :p
    IC: "I do not, and frankly, I do not care. However, let me explain to you." Noroz takes the Keyblade off his back and admires it. "My Keyblade reacts to my feelings. If I'm calm, it is in restmode, no sharp edges. However, when I am aggravated or just a tad angry, spikes appear and it changes color. The best thing though, is that it's actually two blades in one. I learned that after I escaped the darkness. When I'm angry, it's one. If I need it to be a bit better, it's two. If either of you choose to attack me, I'll demonstrate. However, I don't wish to fight either of you. I came here to look for people fighting the heartless. I was hoping for humans, but so far I've only found you two. Now, do you still want to pick a fight with me?" Noroz asks calmly.

6. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: actually i didny look it up lol
    IC: Axuran looks at Noroz's keyblade "You would be helpless against me" He stated blankly "Should i tell you what my sword can do?" Axuran asked Noroz

7. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"Hm, alright. Tell me." Noroz asked,

8. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Axuran summons his sword "Well, when i really need to use it, since i can control time, my sword stops time completely for a few minutes, then splits into several other swords and attacks my enemies, and all are helpless since time is frozen" Axuran said, then stood up, walked around, and sat back down

9. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

OOC: That would be fun to have anything work like that o.o
    IC: "That's pretty nifty." Noroz said. "But I already told you, I don't wish to fight. About your names though, if you don't want to tell me yours, I'll tell you mine. My friends call me Noroz. You can call me N."

10. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: i know ayy, the swords splits, then all the swords cirlce around me, then strike my opponents, who are frozen in time
    IC: "yeah well, since im just too lazy to fight, its nice to meet you Noroz, i see no harm in tellin you my name, its Axuran" Axuran stated

11. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"It's N to you. For now." Noroz replied. "What are you guys just laying around here for?"

12. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

"fine N" He leered. "Oh Docyx left us in charge while he went to some thing, and i aint seen any heartless, so we just lounging around" Axuran said

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"Then you haven't been looking thoroughly enough. So this guy you're talking about, Doc.. whatever his name is, is he your leader?"

14. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Axuran smiles "yeah probably, well i guess you could say he is, he is the oldest out of us"

15. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"Hah, so you follow him because he's older... That's rich. Do you guys have any plans? I mean, what are you going to do?"

16. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Oi watch it mate, he is teachin us about what we have to do, what needs to be done" Axuran's eyes start to glow

17. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Hey, it was just a question. Have you learned anything so far?" Noroz tries to calm down Axuran

18. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Hhmm well we've learned about how Kingdom Hearts was broken, adn we know we have to restore it if we have any chance of saving everyone" Axuran's eyes go back to their original blood red colour

19. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"Hm, I guess he did teach you guys something then," Noroz said. "Good to meet someone other than me who knows it needs to be restored..." Noroz looks away. "Do you have anyone you want to save, or... protect?"

20. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

"Is it strange for a nobody to feel? because i feel anger, and sadness. Before i became a nobody, i had a family, and many friends, but when the heartless came, i lost them all, and one of them i... do you have anyone special?" Axuran asked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.