The Age of the Heart

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Kaidron Blaze, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

*looks at the tepestry* meh, im too bored to care at the moment *climbs onto the roof of a building and sits in the roof* if anyone needs me ill be up here!!

2. Glen Returned from the dead

OOC:WTF dude you portalled out of there and.....oh **** this is confusing how did you leave and STILL respond?!
    IC: Gexln rolled over and looked up at the tapestry. "Doesn't look like much" he said emotionlessly.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    OOC: I'm playing it as we're in the area the portal lead a cave we call base sorry for the confusion
    IC: This is not just art! it's important and as a keyholder you should learn it!

4. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Haha, indeed, Gexln, being a nobody, you don't need to say emotionlessly, xP
    IC: *Looks at Gexln* This is also your history sir! And it could become your future!

5. Glen Returned from the dead

OOC: Dude Nobodies still speak with a tone of voice.
    IC: "I'll find out my future when it becomes my present" Gexln said,yawning again as he rolled over once more.

6. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Thats better Gabi RESPECT! and now I gtg there is a meeting of the Guild of Elders for the monthly review of the situation Gexln and Axuran since you too are older I'm keeping you in charge of my duties while I'm gone
    *Summons keyblade and opens a portal and walk through it dissapearing from view*

7. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

OOC: I think i might give up on this, im not good at RPing and itll just get confusing if i keeps going
    IC: *makes a portal and walks through it* later!

8. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln doesn't turn to look as Docyx leaves. "Me in charge? Sure...whatever" Gexln says sleepily.

9. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

OOC: I gtg for my hols lol keep rping for me and recruit as may people as possible and to all members who post I will allow you to interact with the story even before I accespt you applecation though I will accept you when I get on again
    IC: *The portal opens in Traverses town where I am met with an old friend who becons me to the hotel and the Guild of masters meet....*

10. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Axuran walks back through another portal and sits down near Gexln "now what do we do?" Axuran asked him

11. Glen Returned from the dead

"Well,i guess we've gotta stop the heartless somehow" he replied.
    OOC: MUCH BETTER! :D

12. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Axuran looks around "there isnt any around here" he says this then lays down
    OOC: thank you!

13. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

Name: Noroz (Sometimes called N)
    Type: Keyblade Wielder (Highly Skilled, Close to Elder Key skill)
    Power: Light and Darkness (The ability to use it)
    Weapon: Deuteragonist Keyblade (Will see if I can make a pic later - The amount of black vs white changes, if something has Noroz enraged, it can split into two blades, one black and one white)
    Appearance: Medium length hair with long bangs. Has a Sideways Faux-hawk (Faux Hawk and bangs are Blonde while my the rest of the hair is dark brown). The left eye is green and the right eye is blue. I wear a white T-shirt and black, loose Jeans. The right arm has a tattoo of a heart. I wear converse shoes, one white and one black. He wears pitch black sunglasses unless he's about to get serious. His Keyblade is always on his back as well.

Personality: Used to being a lone wolf, but gets along with everyone. Might seem cold sometimes, but deep down he is a good guy who would do everything to help his friends. He is very emotional because of his past, but he puts on a very cold exterior besides to his closes friends. He is a romantic and is constantly looking for love. He seems very mysterious because he doesn't say much, but what he says always has an impact on someone. He's been walking around killing every single Nobody and Heartless he's seen since then.

Bio: At the age of 15 everything Noroz had was ripped away from him, right before his eyes. His family, friends and girlfriend were killed by heartless and that's when Noroz got both his blessing and curse; the Keyblade. After annihilating the Heartless surrounding him. Noroz swore to avenge his friends and family and because of this, he was swallowed by the darkness, but thanks to the strength of his light, he escaped (after 2 years). Because of his experience with Darkness he can now use darkness as well as light when he fights.

14. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Name: Xoram
    Type: Nobody
    Power: No powers shown yet
    weapon: Fusion swords from ff7
    Appearance: Black hair, brown eyes, semi tall with a Blue t-shirt and black jeans. Black wings that he summons by flicking his arms out
    personality: A good friend but overdoes it in battles sometimes. Gets bored easily and will do anything for his friends.
    Bio: A victim of genetic mutation resulted in him losing his heart and most of his personality. Blames his parents whom he accidentally killed in his rage and he hasn't forgiven himself for there death. He finds pleasure in fighting.

15. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"If that's what you think, think again." A person suddenly appears, jumping down from above the two.
    "Who are you?" Axuran and Gexln ask in unison.
    "My friends call me Noroz. You can call me N."

16. Glen Returned from the dead

OOC: NO,absolutely, NO TAKING CONTROL OF CHARACTERS OTHER THAN YOUR OWN!
    IC: Gexln did NOT ask who it was. Rather, he lazily rolled over to see the newcomers. "So another person comes in..big deal" he said, half asleep.

17. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

OOC: Sorry, force of habit. Won't happen again. Scratch my response then.
    IC
    "Hm, you won't last long." the stranger replies. "Who are you?" he said, seeming annoyed.

18. Glen Returned from the dead

"Me? My name's Sleepy *******" Gexln said sarcastically.

19. Noroz I Wish Happiness Always Be With You

"Good for you," Noroz replied. "But I didn't ask for your job. Now, I'll ask again, what's your name? And none of that sleepy crap."

20. Glen Returned from the dead

"Name..tired dude" Gexln said, clearly not taking him seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.