The Age of the Heart

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Kaidron Blaze, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Raina gave him her best innocent look and tapped her lower lip with a slender, white finger. "My warriors are usually more prone to fight with their words than a sword. And they've never had real power of their own before. Goddess Warriors are usually those that value their Goddess over their lives and we give them power to fight for us. My sister...Etraine...started this war a long time ago when she ripped a hole in the universes and allowed them to contact one another and connect. She let darkness swallow the hearts of innocent human beings. She must pay the price! You'll help me, won't you? After all...I think Ryuu stole something from you."

Ryuu held up a glittering keychain with a sun on the end to the sky. "It's beautiful... So why would a brute like that guy have something this pretty?"

Mithos chuckled and snapped his fingers, "Oh, that's right. Uh...Auran...Alice slipped you a gift...I'm pretty sure she didn't want you to forget her...but that Ryuu guy jacked it when you two were fighting."

2. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran immediately went into a rage, "What!! She gave me something to remember her by, and that little runt stole it!?" Auran said as he turned around and drew his sword, but spun on the spot and said to Raina, "Where can i find him?"

3. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Raina shuffled her feet and pouted, "Is she that important to you? Well...Ryuu usually jumps from world to world in your universe. I've no idea where he is. Only Etraine would know. And she resides in her dark crystal palace...not in this world..."

Mithos floated around in Auran's subconscious. "Yeah...yeah...it looked kinda like a keychain...with her stupid sun emblem on it. It's off of her Keyblade, Sunburst. Now I remember... Hey, this wouldn't have happened if you were a little more cautious when fighting somebody new."

4. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran sat down, "Damn it! I need it back" He said as he looked at the ground

5. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Raina folded her arms across her chest and frowned, "Is it really that important to you?! More important than your Goddess' life?"

Mithos chuckled, "Let her have it man....she doesn't know when enough is enough."

6. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran's eyes darkened, and as his eyes were pure blue, they went a dark shade of blue as he stood up and looked Raina in the eyes, "I may have promised to be your Knight, but something that Alice gave me, i will do anything to get it back, i will tear this world apart..." He said as he looked up at the sky, "RYUU!! GET HERE AND GIVE ME BACK WHATS MINE!!!" He roared as loud as he could

7. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Raina shimmered away and reappeared back in her own Crystal Palace. She didn't like yelling...or disobedient Warriors.

Mithos grinned, grasping at his chance, "Whats the matter Auran? Feeling lonely...? As the sorrow grips your heart, I can feel it, you feel less like a person and more like a desolate being...one that's not in control of your own destiny nor path of life. Just let me..."

Ryuu flicked the Keychain into his palm and opened a dark corridor. Reaching his hand out towards Auran, he beckoned. "Lost something?"

8. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran looked at his hands and his eyes went a pale blue, "Give it back, its not yours, but mine" He said, perfectly calm

9. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryuu poked his head through the dark corridor, "Give what back? You mean...this?" he dangled the keychain in front of Auran and flicked it back into his hand. "Sorry...you'll have to come and get it." Ducking back into his hole, Ryuu chuckled as he relaxed on the tree in Destiny Islands. The sun made him sleepy, but Auran would soon charge through into his peaceful world and ruin everything...Ryuu would be forced to enlighten him about his new role.

10. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran knew that Ryuu would expect him to come running throught there, so he casually walked through the corridor, finding Ryuu leaning on a tree and said, "Im here, give it back. Now"

11. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryuu glared bright blue eyes at Auran and rolled his shoulder, "I think not. Rather...why don't you give up your contract with Raina? But alas you can't do that either...hmm, such a dilemma. My oh, my, what could you do to earn this little trinket back? I have an idea... You, me, and Goddess Etraine...we can meet and have a little chat. Or would you rather I just kill you now?"

12. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran swiftly whipped out his sword and stabbed Ryuu in the shoulder, pinning him to the tree, "Listen here you little rat, thats mine" And with saying that, he snatched the keychain out of Ryuu's hand

13. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryuu chuckled, "I see...then we have it as that. My, such brutality. Why if you'd asked nicely, I'd have given it to you if it were that important." He gripped the shaft of Auran's blade and thrust it out of his shoulder, "And to think...your power is the one that reminds me the most of the Hero of Darkness. But I must be expecting too much." Ryuu sauntered away from the tree and circled Auran. "So...what should I do now?"

14. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran smiled, although it was an icy cold smile, "Dont play your mind games with me, you screw up even once, and i will sacrifice my body, and what im hiding, will destroy you" He said, not mentioning Mithos at all

15. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryuu spread his arms wide as he walked, "My, someone's paranoid. Who said anything about mind games? Listen..I've got bigger fish to fry than you. Honestly...you're in my way. I think we could've been friends if you weren't snatched up by Raina. Truely...if I wanted to play with you...I'd cut off your skin and wear it like a cape!"

Mithos made a face, "Man...what a sicko. Seriously...not even I would go to such lengths...and you and Alice thought I was bad..."

16. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran smiled and said to Mithos, "Yeah i know, but im not in the mood, i got what i wanted, now to find Raina..." He looked up and yelled, "Raina? Where are you?"

17. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryuu stared at him blankly and laughed, "Who...are you talking to? Oh man...you are a crazy one. Raina can't see Destiny Islands. It's why I come here. The Goddess' can't see it at all. Off the radar...out of their annoying feud."

18. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran created a portal and walked through it, going back to where he was before, "Can you hear me now Raina??" He said as he walked around

19. Twilight_Nobody13 Chaser

Ryuu followed after him, "Wow you just really want to get all this over with don't you?"

20. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Auran looked up, "Raina take me to where you are?" He said while looking at the sky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.