The Age of the Heart

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Kaidron Blaze, Apr 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    Welcome to the worlds of Kingdom Hearts but not as you may remember them. Many years after the age of light the Door to Kingdom Hearts broke spilling all the Darkness from the Realm of Darkness all over the worlds.
    Instantly worlds began to fall from an endless tide of Heartless and thoughs who were left were all given keyblades to try and even out the numbers. Even Noboies created by the Drakness fight to right the worlds because without the Light of Kingdom Hearts how can they hope to regain their hearts?
    You can join the fight as a keyblade holder, master or even an elder key (A keyblade master who has servived many battles and exsisted before kingdom Hearts broke)
    or even a Nobody.
    If you feel evil you can be a Heartless with all the power of Darkness!

Rules: The story when up and running will jump from world to world and will have many smaller personal stories each going towards the main goal, characters are allowed to move from world to world using any means they can but try not to take over every story. No godding that means every character has a limit to what they can stand and what they can and can't achive on their own. In parts of the story a person may decide that their key holder loses their hear if or when that happens the person will become a Nobody and will have to enter a new character profile. Advances in the main story should be slow at best but any character can make advances in it but if you can make sure every person knows the new development.

To enter the battle:
    Name(for any type of character)
    Age(For any type of character)
    Type(Heartless, keyblade holder, master, elder key or Nobody)
    Power(what ever you want within reason)
    weapon(optional for Nobodies and Heartless but anyone with a keyblade just need name their blade, you can give a pic if you have one)
    Appearance(for all types again a pic would be nice)
    personality(for all types though Heartless with have the same evil base naturally)
    Lastly a Bio of you character.
    though keep in mind you can only have one character...

Me:
    Name: Docyx
    Type: Elder key
    Power: Light and wind
    Weapon: The winds of the Heart Keyblade [​IMG]
    Appearance: Long brown hair, white cloak, green eyes, and clothing that looks like old jeans and a te-shirt.
    Personality: A quiet man who holds great wisdom. Though gruff he is kind and always able to help whatever the cost to himself.
    Bio: A Keyblade master who lived before Kingdom Hearts broke, part of a 'masters guild' who decided that everyone needed a keyblade or we were doomed to be distroyed. He has no noted family ties and his world of origin is unknown he now stands in the Keyblade Graveyard protecting the sacred battle ground from Heartless attack and trains the next generation to take over from him when he is gone...

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Name: Gexln
    Type: Nobody
    Power: Darkness
    Weapon: Darkness' Sorrow (pic on my profile)
    Appearance: Wears Organisation XIII cloak, with a gray t-shirt undearneath. Has short,brown,spiky hair. Average build. 5"8 in height. Blue eyes. Basic appearance is my avatar.
    Personality: Can be cruel without realising it. Determined, confident.
    Bio: Gexln wants power more than anything. To get power, he believes he needs a heart. To get a heart, he needs Kingdom Hearts. That is the reason why he is fighting to fix Kingdom Hearts. A true wielder of the dark, he has complete control over it. Experienced,yet aggressive, he often gets into fights.
    Additional Info: Gexln can allow darkness to corrupt his body momentarily, turning his skin completely black and his eyes yellow. This is called "Dark Form". Gexln's fingernails turn into razor-sharp claws, but he cannot use his blade during this time. While in Dark Form, his darkness elemental attacks do more damage and he is faster, but he loses much defensive fighting ability due to the fact he cannot wield his blade whilst in Dark Form.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

accepted wecome to the story

4. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

Name: Axuran
    Type: Nobody
    Power: Time Manipulation (for a couple of minutes)
    Weapon: Endless Time [​IMG]
    Appearance: Shoulder length dark green hair, blood red coloured parts of the eye, black jeans, white shirt and black jacket unzipped
    Personality: He is quick to anger, but his explosive nature is balanced by an overwhelming sense of justice
    Bio: A nobody like all others, wanting a heart to become complete, he fighst to restore balance to Kingdom Hearts so he can have his chance at getting a heart
    Also: The sword Axuran carries, when it is needed, stops time completely for a couple of minuts, then splits into several other blades and strikes down enemies

5. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

accepted welcome to the story

6. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Gabi
    Type: Key holder
    Power: black magic (as in FF)
    weapon: Destiny's tale..(will upload picture...)
    Appearance: Brown hear, red eyes, wearing headphones, Mostly green or red clothes.
    personality: Gabi is a very bright girl, who loves to sing and cheer people up. She likes to help others. She acts like she isn't that smart, but she really good at acting innocent. She likes to hang out, and chat a lot.
    Bio: Gabi's world dissapeared. After hearing how many more worlds were in danger, she dicide she wanted to help others, so they would not have the same problem as she did.

7. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

accepted lol not bad at all

*Docyx was making his normal rounds in the keyblade graveyard making sure the endless tide of heartless doesn't distroy this historic ground*..........
    The Seat of war is still silent today.... I guess I'll go back to base and continue the training of the next generation.
    *All of a sudden I get knocked down by a neo shadow*
    Dam! Not here!
    *Draws keyblade and distroys the heartless quickly*
    where are thoughs Nobodies they're meant to warn me if the heartless get close to here

8. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

*A nobody casually walks up to Docyx* Oi there was a neoshadow headed your way
    *a massive grin spreads across Axuran's face*

9. Glen Returned from the dead

A single figure watched Docyx get knocked down by the Neoshadow,and couldn't help but snicker. "He should've been ready for that" he said after a short chuckle. He layed down on the ground,relaxing slightly. "Ah..i know i should warn him...but he's gotta learn to keep his guard up somehow" Gexln, the Dark Blader, said as he stretched out on the ground.

10. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

To Axuran: Thanks for the warning..... anyway did you see any others? if not we better go back....
    And Gexln if you have nothing better to do than laugh at me I obviously don't give you enough work to do!
    *Lifts his keyblade and opens a portal and starts walking through*
    Are you coming Gexln?

11. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln sits up lazily. "Sure, got nothing better to do" he says as he stands up. He walks through the portal behind Docyx.

12. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

*laughs and makes his own portal* anytime... nah i aint seen anyone, just you two
    *walks through the portal*

13. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

*rans towards Axuran and says* You could have helped him!
    *walkes to Docyx* Are you alright mister? Are you hurt?

14. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

Don't worry Gabi I'm well....
    Well thats the protrols over then *sits down* any newbes? and what about the other worlds? Gabi report!

15. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

*looks at Gabi* What are you yelling about!? he took care of it didnt he? *walks through the portal and disappears*

16. Glen Returned from the dead

Gexln sits down nearby Docyx. "Well,i have no idea. I'll let you mull it over" Gexln says with a yawn as he lays down on the ground and rolls over,. He is not trying to sleep,he's merely resting.

17. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

*gets red* Uh, the new worlds are okay.... (was to busy looking at all the shops...)

18. anarchy666 Merlin's Housekeeper

*shows up behind Gabi* Betcha i can scare ya!

19. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

now now you to stop it... and Gabi you have to keep focused on the task at hand you weren't given a keyblade to go shopping!
    *walks over to a tapastry on a wall*
    This tapastry tells the story of whey we're here, how Kingdom Hearts broke and the darkness now threatens to distroy us all!

20. eentje Traverse Town Homebody

*Looks angry at Axuran and turns her head*
    *sheepishly stares at it* Wow, these people knew how to make art!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.