358/2 Days The 14th Member discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by kitty_mckechnie, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukai Traverse Town Homebody

Female Characters CAN use weaponry like that but it's unlikely...

Not sure on my idea of weaponry... But it certainly has to be 'original'...

A Kusarigama, Fans or even a piece Jewelry... Claws can be a sufficient weapon but Larxene's knives already act like claws.

A whip could be a possible one...

2. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

It can't be a whip. There are gonna be a ton of crudely sexual parodies of her on Deviantart if she did.

3. Akino King's Apprentice

^^^

Agreed. Don't want everyone making jokes about her weapon either.

Though, I don't have any ideas on a good weapon. But I'm sure Square has a good idea on that.

4. Tib Merlin's Housekeeper

I think it's Naminé.
    We don't know much of her.
    She is starring in COM and RE:COM.
    Her weapon could be her sketch book.
    I don't saw the trailer when you can see a bit of the 14th member.
    but this is my theory.

5. Shadow Angel Merlin's Housekeeper

Interviewer: Is the 14th member a new character of the KH Series? It appears as though the character is...a woman?

Nomura: I should bring it up now, that the XIV member is not Namine, since some people believed it to be Namine by seeing the trailer. However it will be explained as to why there's no pillar for this character, as well as why she never appeared in Kingdom Hearts 2

Nomura stated that it isn´t Namine.
    I think it might actually be Aqua´s Nobody, since in the new KH2FM+ scenes we saw Xemnas secret lab and his "old friend" he mentioned.
    We all know that the original six org members lead experiments on heartless,etc. So there might be a good chance that they used one of the 3 keybladewielders from BBS and created the first Nobody and kept her in secret? Who knows...

6. Tib Merlin's Housekeeper

:oops: didn't notice that interview.
    But is it possible that it is Aqua's Nobody.

7. Zeftnon - The Superior Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree with everything.

8. Xennex Merlin's Housekeeper

OMG WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS THREAD EARLIER!!! O.O *dies*

aaaanyway...

i've seen the post earlier about a connection between Xemnas and ??? (14th member)...and i had been thinking that a long while ago...sorta... well, that's weird that someone else posted that...to me that ish... >.> nevermind...

i shall post more later...maybe...if i think up some more stuff... woah, random thought already! O.o i was thinking it could be Namine, but i highly doubt that, so don't no one come flaming me for that retarted idea..please...don't... >.>

wait...if a new nobody comes to OrgyXIII, does that mean there's a somebody to follow??? O.o WHAAAAT?!!

. . .

okay...i'm done now...

edit- i just read the comment above me...

now i feel like a ******... *facepalm* -__-

9. ibtrippin Merlin's Housekeeper

sorry to bring back a post from the first page, just joined and reading everything over ^_^

i think the element/region/whatever dawn wont be introduced until KH3, which is coming out around 2011. awesome. what a long wait.(i heard from some1 idk if its true) anyway, theyve introduced a new...element..thing in every new part of the series so far, not in the semi spinoff things like COM. what im trying to say is, we've seen good guys AND bad guys from dark. (good being roxas, as DiZ says, he resides in darkness, where as sora resides in light, in the beginning when DiZ and Roxas were in Soras sleep..chamber..thing in the beginning?i think?) in KH2 The symbol of the crown, which is confirmed as the symbol that roxas draws at the mansion, is maybe a symbol of light. the keyblade is a weapon of light, so maybe we will see enemys from the realm of light. And possibly allies from the realm of the dark.
    this could only be true if the crown really is the next symbol for the main anatagonists

10. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

What element do you think the 14th member will have?

Just as the title says. I think it might be darkness or something like that

11. khsuperfan Banned

my thought

if she is any specific element it'll be magic in general, or an ability of cure and shielding.
    Why?
    cause she's connected to aqua of course!!!
    And if water is already taken, then she is also a character of wisdom(according to others theories, she is wisdom, terra is valor, and ven is justice or royalty).
    so, she is the element of maqgic itself i guess.
    she'll e interesting as a character in the game... I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!(there goes the caps lock....)o_O

12. Sodafan89 Destiny Islands Resident

hmm wind or fire , ice ????

13. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

let's see what is taken:

Nothingness
    Space
    Air
    Ice
    Earth
    Illusion
    Energy/Moon
    Fire
    Water
    Time
    Death/Flowers
    Lightning
    Light

from this you can see that Darkness isn't taken. I think that the 14th member will control darkness. Can you think of any other elements?

14. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

ok look, shes seems to me like an extremely important character to me so she cant go around having some random element like air or rock or w/e I mean, in the end, its Light Vs. Dark. I'm really not sure what ability she could have but it seems that darkness would probably be a good choice. I have a strong feeling that she might not be a nobody at all (since org 13 didnt change into org 14) and perhaps something else like a heartless/ dis-soul (if they exist) and therefore might not have an ability at all...then again, I have another feeling: she might be able to absorb others' powers or she could have some sort of telekinesis ability

15. Clawtooth Keelah se'lai!

what I want to know is why didn't Sora/Roxas remember her when he remembered all the rest.

16. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

like i said in another thread member 14 might not be a nobody. Nomura is all about twists like that. Instead she could be the new monster in the kh series introduced in bbs. I mean bbs was all 10-11 years ago (or 9-10 i cant remember) so she could be the last remaining new monster. If thats true, her powers/look/abilities mght only consist of one thing.
    Annnnd she might not even have a power if shes not a nobody, I mean have u ever thought about Org 13's maid or something? Maybe shes xemnas' secretary...nah jk...then again...

17. Akino King's Apprentice

Clawtooth35...

You actually have a good point there, why didn't Roxas remember her when he was regaining some of his memories during his week in the Virtual Twilight Town?
    Do you remember that little scene in KH2? Where it shows the Oragnizaiton in the meeting room? If you did pay attention to everyone's postion (Axel's in particual) and read the article/blog about the whole organizaiton meeting the 14th member.

As I can remember, that little second scene when you got a good view of Axel, his hand was over his mouth. Also Roxas' expression did look a little confused. Could that be the scene where everyone met the 14th in KH2?

18. skyone6 Merlin's Housekeeper

This is really far fetched and probably completely wrong, but could the 14th member be Kairi's heartless or a maybe her actual nobody. I mean that Namine was born from Sora, but she had already lost her heart before that. Think about it took awhile for Sora to get to the spirit of Kairi and KH and how quickly Roxas was born after Sora lost his heart. If not the nobody it could be her heartless. I mean her best friends are Riku, who turned to the darkness, and Sora, who lost his heart and later turns into a heartless aka Anti-form. She also lost her heart and I mean the game sort of revolves around them so why wouldn't she also have a heartless.

Maybe they laughed because she was a heartless. I mean she had dark skin just like Ansem the Heartless.

19. antiform-roxas Merlin's Housekeeper

well since the other thread was closed ima just say it here:

the 14th members weopens will iether be awesome gloves that make good weopan as in more than one
    fans
    or
    nothing

and as for the element it shall be teleportation...

as for who it is since its in kh serease it has to be someone conected to sora or ansem and as for wether we know them or not i say we wont know them

ps:aqua is good and has no reoson to join the organization

20. Akino King's Apprentice

Kairi is one of the princesses of Heart. But aren't all of them full of light and no traces of dark? So when Kairi gave her heart to Sora, she never made a heartless. So the 14th can't be her heartless. But Namine isn't exactly a nobody...she can feel emotions, DiZ/Ansem The Wise even said that in one of the reports. Hopefully, we can find out what Namine really is. Being connected to Sora's memories and all. Though, it seems to far-fetched for 14th to be Kairi's actual nobody. (Seems to cliche to me, IMO.)

And so what if 14th has dark skin like Ansem the Heartless? Xemnas has dark skin, just not as dark as hers in the scan. But it like what other people said, she's wearing a hood, so it could be a shadow overcasting and making it look like she has very dark skin.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.