358/2 Days The 14th Member discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by kitty_mckechnie, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrbrightside8313 Moogle Assistant

Yeah he was. In the 1st game he becomes a Heartless with the blackish Keyblade and you have to fight him. And yeah the 14th member is a girl so it can't be Riku but Riku's Nobody still isn't shown

2. Akino King's Apprentice

Riku just gave into the darkness. There was no signs of him losing his heart to the darkness. Therefore, he can't have a nobody. ANYWAYS, back to member XIV.

I just read the new update on 358/2. Seems like Roxas and Axel have different feelings towards her. I wonder why? Argh, the suspense is killing me. (Nomoura gets all the fun...) But it gives me a feeling Roxas or Axel won't trust her throughout the game.

3. Sora_The_keyblademaster King's Apprentice

Yeah

Yeah I read this too!
    I neither understand it but I am sure that sometime soon they'll explain it more!

4. SImpression Merlin's Housekeeper

Aquax
    Xaqua
    Quaxa
    etc.
    It's possible, just most of the names sound gimped.

Anyways, I personally was rather disappointed at the news that it wasn't Naminé. There is so much we don't know about that girl and i'm starting to wonder if they will ever fill in the pieces about her. I mean, she is a Nobody, the org obviously found her, so why didn't she become a member? How did they find out she had these unique abilities? How did she even get the name Naminé. I was hoping the XIV member would be here so we could learna bit more about her, but alas, Nomura as crushed my dreams once again.

I agree though that it cant be Aqua.
    One, the XIV member DOES look Young. She looks about Roxas' size/age.
    Two, She has that dark Xemnas-like skin that makes me think she is his secret offspring. Hey, what happens when Nobodies mate? I mean, if Dementors can mate, why not Nobodies?
    Three, the time thing above. The Org seems to have an amazing ability at fidning Org Memebers as soon as they become Nobodies. I mean, they found Roxas practically right away as they mention him in CoM which takes place right after KH. So i doubt the 14th member could just walk around for over 10 years or so without being found.

I hope it is an original character, not Aqua. Though, you do have to wonder... they are being incredibly tight lipped about Aqua and the 14th member, i wonder why that is. I mean Aqua hasnt appeared in any scans, or trailers (according to the trailer summaries) or anything. Why the secrecy? I didn't even think she was that important... i mean she hardly did much in the battle....

EDIT: Oh and here is a picture of the 14th member just for references.
    [​IMG]

5. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

It sounds all jumbled up in Japanese =.=" We're not just looking into English words.
    And Aqua is quite likely NOT to be a real name anyway.

6. SpazticFantaztic >:3 Kingdom Keeper

Maybe we will find out more about Namine in 358/2. Also, the post above the post above me is right.Aqua really didn't have that much signifigance, so I don't think she could be the 14 org member. Plus she would be really old, like 25 if she was, because she was probably 18 in BBS.

7. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

it is impossible she is aque because kh BBS takes place 15 YEARS!!!! before kh1 . and if it were her shed be older and she seems pretty young [obviosly younger than xemnas] also I believe she is the leader of organization 13 and xemnas was a secondary leader used to make sora confused in other words I believe kh2 was her master plan after roxas left the organization also part of raxas must be in kairi because if you read the ansem reports youd understand why. SHE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT AQUA!!!!!:D

8. tacochickenwings Merlin's Housekeeper

Uhhh...not sure I'd go that far, but I definitely agree that number 14 probably isn't Aqua. Again, because of the whole age thing. I hope we get a new character.

9. black_oblivion56 Destiny Islands Resident

yeah I believe its a new character....... also I hope a playable character.

10. Geezernorts_Apprentice Destiny Islands Resident

I have had a tiny theory where we might have seen No.14 before.
    In the KH2 intro when Sora and Riku are ascending the stairs, just before they fight
    Marluxia and Xehanort's Heartless, you can see DiZ and a very femal looking Org member
    with hood up. If it was intended to be Larxene, why was her hood up?
    Just a minor observation

11. tacochickenwings Merlin's Housekeeper

I'm pretty sure that was Riku.

12. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

I feel it's a new character or something shocking like Ollete's nobody or something *GASP* like that (it could be Ollete's nobody if she did a kairi heartless, restore thingy-o)

13. Akino King's Apprentice

^^^

Oh dang, that's pretty suprising indeed.

But sadly, it won't happen (...hopefully) and plus, nothing new about numero quatorze. God, Square wants to keep us at the edge of our seats for this kid. Well, it's keeping me on the edge of my chair.
    Oh yeah, Geezernorts_Apprentice, I think that was Riku. Or...something. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was him. If it isn't, damn you Nomura for not telling us.

14. Aurum-Femina Moogle Assistant

I used to not think it was Aqua, but I found this >really great theory< and I'm starting to think differently on the subject.

As for her skin tone, you could think of it like DiZ. Just look at that tan under those bandages! The same could apply to Aqua.

15. DuckManDrake Merlin's Housekeeper

i hope it's not aqua ;_;

16. Is it just me, or do I see Aqua less fair skinned than Kairi or Namine? Maybe is the dark hue of the Ending Video.

I don't take the "dark tanned skin" of the 14th to heart, because her face is under the hood, which casts a shadow.

Look at the picture or scan again, there's no light coming through, and if it did, it wouldn't pass the collarbone. IMO, she's lighter skinned, and it seems "tan" because of the fact that her head is covered and the light can't illuminate it. I don't know, I just took that in consideration.

17. Fuyu Merlin's Housekeeper

I wouldn't like the 14th member to be new character...
    She would be (maybe) only in one game D :

I don't think its Aqua, she would be 25 or something?
    And it can't be Naminé, because Nomura said so, but he changes his mind sometimes..
    And I really don't think it would be Olettes or Soras mothers nobody...

I think its better to just wait for more information.

18. palxsora Moogle Assistant

Well i heard that Aqua was from the past then Xemnas revived her... im not sure

19. Ampex Gummi Ship Junkie

Maybe AMPEX is the 14th member lol. joke. It logically can't be Aqua for one reason: her name doesn't have an "x" in it. All other orgie names do. If she exists, her weapons are probably two words: dual katanas.

20. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    I do NOT agree with the weapons. Shes a FEMALE! Meaning SE has to give her a weapon that would fit her. And also, I wonder what her orrg name is? The Forgotten Body...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.