358/2 Days The 14th Member discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by kitty_mckechnie, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Xion's Nickname?

What will Xion's nickname be? Take a guess. I don't know.

2. The melodious Nocturne Merlin's Housekeeper

I Would Think The Revenging Sun Works For Xion I Dont know if She's A Sun Element

3. Sora-keyblade Merlin's Housekeeper

Well mail jevaes...or angel, w/e said that it could be a possiblity...

were did u get that from?i never said she had a suit of armour on...she was made from aqua's armour thats what im saying...

4. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Merging with 14th Member discussion. :3

5. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I think it will have to do with personality rather than a weapon. Look at Zexion, Lexaeus, Vexen, Xemnas, and Larxene. Their nicknames have to do with their personality.

6. Birth By Sleep 13 Traverse Town Homebody

I think i can see were your going with this. I would have to agree with that statement.

7. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

That was me. :)
    I still am confused about Aqua's armor being in Xemnas' room of sleep (lol he sleeps with girl clothes). Xigbar said he heard Xemnas talking to someone in there. I didn't think someone's armor could talk, but maybe it has a connection to Aqua's heart or something. O.o

8. Birth By Sleep 13 Traverse Town Homebody

Maybe and I also don't get why Aqua's armor is in the Room of Sleep. I wonder how it got there? I think i missed something

9. DjC Chaser

Well we have a couple choices to choose from:
    1. Aqua (Could be very possible)
    2. The Original Xehanort (I really really doubt it)
    3. Dark Soldiers (Nobody knows who the heck this dude is, so we can't really say yes or no yet. . .)
    4. Not Terra, but the Lingering Spirit. This could be another very possible one, the reason why I'm counting the Lingering Spirit and Terra as different people is because I really think that the LS is another form as Terra, but not the original version of Terra. I do have a strong theory on the subject of who Terra really is and about Xemnas and such but that doesn't belong here ;)
    Lawlz, I have a theory for that too, basically, I made a complete theory of the whole BBS storyline with NeoCloudstrife xD, it's really good and long, I hope it's not right because then we'll ruin BBS o_o but it's all pretty legit. . .

I also think Xion is some type of form of Aqua, I mean c'mon she freggin has blue hair just like Aqua's hair AND she wields a Keyblade (I don't know if it's fake though. . .)

10. Scott Pilgrim Banned

Well, if Xehanort is Master Xehanort's apprentice, that would mean the apprentice and Aqua had either a deep friendship of a major conflict. I think it is a friendship.

11. Sora-keyblade Merlin's Housekeeper

I think Xemnas or Siax, or sumthin was teaching the suit of armour how to talk, becuase Aqua's time is over like years ago so she probally forgot how to talk-- and alot of things so Xemnas trained her to be a nobody(becuase she was like a half of kairi, or aqua) and she refused thats why Axel always catches her trying to run away. And Aqua was able to weild the keyblade so was kiari, and is Xion is aqua she has the propriroities to weild the keyblade. i got an idea about how she can weild the keyblade its a sretch though....since she was computerized she could have have a computerized keyblade, like the one roxas had in the first half Roxas' story...

12. Roxaspartanti King's Apprentice

I really think that this 14 member will look ugly at the top of her head, or injured. She always keeps her hood down, and it seems, (like in bleach) that the person who always hides their face has a real problem with their face. Not a problem, but something they want to hide.

13. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I never thought of that. I doubt that is the case, but it seems to be a possibility.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.