358/2 Days The 14th Member discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by kitty_mckechnie, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megakingdom Merlin's Housekeeper

I think it could be a new member too! There are plenty of reasons for her disapearence in KH2. She could have died, Betrayed the organization, disapeared, or...
    well i can't think of anything but there are many reasons.
    I can't wait to find out.:bounce:

2. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Got a new theory of who the 14th may be but I bet it won't be true and I'll be flamed for the idea but putting it on the table isn't the worst idea right??? (What if she is a Final Fantasy character? It's possible but very unlikely I know but she sort of reminds me of Princess Garnet 'Dagger' Alexandros AKA Sara).

Well I'm ready for people to say it can't be her with evidence (or state it isn't any final fantasy girl).

3. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

Assuming the 14th is a Nobody, she will have an 'X' in her name there. Anyone had any ideas what her name would be?

4. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Well, assuming that everyone is saying that she is Aqua's nobody, well... Auqax, migh be her name...

5. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I believe she is not Aqua's nobody, but actualy Aqua, since she is the only one of the Knights that didn't meet a possible end in the BBS trailer. Ven was frozen and Terra's eyes began to glow yellow and some speculate that Xehanort possesed him. Aqua is the only one who didn't have something happen to her.

6. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    people think tha she survived the war but, can't the war be an event thats suppose to happen before the final battle between MX?

7. micketymike Twilight Town Denizen

I'd tell you but then youed never leave me alone
    i agree completly

8. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

Exactly. If Aqua has a Nobody, her name wouldn't fit either, it sounds so wierd. Base on this, no matter whether its Aqua or Aqua's Nobody that becomes a member of Organization XIII, we can safely rule out Aqua as a possible candidate. Which means we're on a dead end, this is a new character. the 14th member is a new character.

9. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

You're forgetting something: Namine. I don't see an "X" in her name. She is a nobody. Believe me, there are no dead ends.

10. Ixenin Destiny Islands Resident

Namine is not a part of Organization XIII.

If it really was Aqua as some people think, wouldn't she look older? BBS is set in the past. The girl in the picture looks too young to be her.

11. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

Good point. Namine is a special nobody. However, she is the only nobody we know that doesn't have an "X" in her name.
    I still don't understand why everyone thinks the fourteenth is young. Sure, I wouldn't say she is "old," but I really can't judge her age with her hood up. Plus, the camera is at a downward angle, which tends to make people look shorter. If the trailer leaks, we should be able to get a better idea of what she looks like.
    The reasons why a lot of people think she is Aqua:
    *She is a "key" character
    *Xemnas was talking to her armor in his room (which is really weird) O.o
    *Xemnas introduces the fourteenth member to rest of the Organization
    *She does not appear in Kingdom Hearts 2, neither does the fourteenth
    *Nomura has not confirmed that she is a "new" character
    Some reasons why people think she is NOT Aqua:
    *Too young (?)
    *Why would she know Xemnas? (don't even get me started with my theories)
    *Some people think she's dead (no proof behind that theory)

12. Xuan Traverse Town Homebody

And the name. Unless Aqua used a fake name like Xemnas (An 'X' in Ansem, but in fact his true name is not Ansem but Xehanort), there's no way we can put an X into Aqua.

And Namine is not even a member of Organization XIII! That's why she's not branded an 'X'!

13. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I have three things to say about this

1. Just because Ven was frose dosn't meen he's dead...we saw him move his eyes showing he's alive.

2. I do not beleave Aqua could have a nobody beacuse maybe this is the part of the game that was in the past...before heartless, because I didn't see one heartless or nobodey. did anyone else?

3. I do not think she could be Aqua because she has darker scin and looks about Roxas/Vens age. we all could tell there was a nice age/hight diffrence betwean Aqua and Ven

14. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Like Xuan said, because she isn't part of Organization XIII, she doesn't have one. This also eliminates the fact that nobodies don't need X's in their names at all. I still feel like I know some people who think all nobodies need X's in their names. XD; Not any of you, I don't think, though. lol

Well we have to look at her physical traits. She looks rather young due to her skin, and pronounced body. Most body signatures fade with age, such as your hip accents (or the thing that makes your hips stick out a little. This is also one of the reasons people thought Aqua (before we knew it was Aqua) was a girl, and as well as Ven. Which also shows we can't be fully sure.). I am sure the fourteenth is probably a little young. But due to, again, camera angles and poor lighting in the picture, we can't tell if it's Naminé or someone else we already know.

15. C r i S Moogle Assistant

Come on... It can't be Aqua... I mean, do you think that 358/2 days will tell what heppen to Aqua in BBS? If her nobody appears as the 14 member we will now that she was turn into a heartless!

16. Akino King's Apprentice

I still don't think Aqua or her nobody is the 14th, seeming that I agree with Thebazilly (on the first page) with her post.

Like she said, Aqua would have been the latest member and would have a higher ranking number. But seeming that the 14th was the last one to join, this doesn't prove its Aqua or her nobody. Only God knows how long that armor was empty. Or maybe Aqua (or her nobody) was just running around worlds until the Organization found her and invited her to join. *shrugs* By this point, I have no theories or proof to back this one up.

17. Darkaeroga Traverse Town Homebody

I think....namines Next form...is gonna be a ORG 14...or somthing///

18. i love axel ^^ Traverse Town Homebody

i heard that it wasb't namine that it was aqua but then someone else said that it was a totally new member.So i really don't know what to believe

19. mrbrightside8313 Moogle Assistant

Hey we know that Sora, Kairi, and Riku all turned into some form of Heartless but we've only seen 2 of their Nobodies (Sora and Kairi's) so isn't it possible that the 14th member is Riku's Nobody?

20. Ixenin Destiny Islands Resident

Riku was never a Heartless. The 14th member is female anyway.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.