358/2 Days The 14th Member discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by kitty_mckechnie, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akino King's Apprentice

Interesting, yes. But interesting to see how Square will pull it off and not making Kairi look more mary-sue. (Chick is ticking me off now.) But, I don't want XIV being connected to any other characters (that are already introduced) in any way. I mean, I want her to be the mysterious character many fans want to know more about.

What I'm saying is, I want her somebody to be someone we aren't introduced to yet. (E.G. - New character that'll be in KH3 or from BBS) That'd make her a whole new female character some fans have been waiting for for some time.

And Ashley... good point...really good point. She'd totally be older looking than what the scans give us. SO adding on to the '14th member not be Aqua or her nobody' list.

2. Luka Deafening silence

I approve this xD
    i hope her element is vaccum and she uses two claws as weapons =O

3. koolashley King's Apprentice

Lol like some sort of Black Hole person, and steals Larxene's weapons...I'd like that:sly:

4. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

I still like the idea of a fan as a weapon, it could introduce a whole lotta different battle than with the others of the Organisation.

5. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

yah that would b cool

6. Ultima Wepon Traverse Town Homebody

that could be awsome though, it would be copywrighting, wait a minute ,that is unnessisery. either way continue.

7. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

what would be breaking the copyright? :/

8. Wing Traverse Town Homebody

well i don't think the 14th is aqua theres to way to long a time gap for her to look so "young" Now i know we haven't see to much of her, but still you can tell by looking at the other members they are "older" and she lookes like Roxas's age, little older maybe...as fas who she could be? most likly an orig**** character whcich is what we all want lol i mean think about it, all the other Org 13 members were original and only in KhCOM and KH2, so why would she be any different? i'm thinking he element maybe twilight, and her weapon is some sort of sword that will maximize her ability to use the power that all nobodies should be able to control rather then darkness...cause werent they turned away by darkness and light? so they'd all be in twilight...using twilight portals not Dark corridors...anyways, back to the point. The 14th member is not Aqua, Xemnas would have made a much bigger fuss about her if that were the case. I Think she makes it untill Roxas is almost ready to leav the Organization and maybe she gives him the info on sora and such and causes him to want to leave, shes found out and is "taken care of" much like Marluxa....thats my thoguht....

9. Xaale Sylph of Hope

14th member

I think the weapon should be a fan or a whip or something. I don't know how well the whip would suit her but....oh and does it have a U.S. release date?

10. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Nobodies don't age or that's what I read somewhere (sorry if the source is unreliable but I'm doing my best). but this 14th member could have been a nobody for god know how long really so don't say she can't be Aqua because she can but that doesn't mean she will be Aqua either. My money is on a brand new character connected to someone we know well in the game being her identity.

11. Twilight's Rose Banned

between Light and Dark's garden; Twilight Garden
    Haven't you all wondered whats the 14th member's weapon? We have the choises of a dagger, a bow and arrow, a trident, a whip and a katana. I personally think that it will be a whip.

And the element, she might not have an element and her weapons does all the dirty work.

12. Xaale Sylph of Hope

Thank you Marluxia Rose. At least SOMEONE else believes her weapon should be a whip. I don't have a playstation, so I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts aside from Chain of Memories and forums. I do know that this person could be Aqua but I don't know don't most Nobodys have x's in their names =P Oh and I'm new. How do you set an avatar?

lol never mind I figured out how to set the avatar!

13. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Oh, there's MANY MORE possibilitties of a weapon or element... We've already done pages of discussing, just look and see what I mean. *obviously they're gonna continue here in this new thread*

Weapon

Element

14. twilightsbringing Twilight Town Denizen

Nomura has confirmed that the fourteenth member is not Namine. And because of that, she probably isn't Kairi either. Nomura has NOT confirmed that the fourteenth member is not Aqua. Therefore, she remains as a possible identity.
    In my opinion, I don't think that the fourteenth member is a "new" original character. Why would Nomura create a new character for one game, and then erase her in the next sequel? Seems a little pointless.
    Think about this: Xemnas was introduced in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. He was then mentioned in CoM, and then became a key character in KH2. Namine was a key character in both CoM and KH2. Here's the pattern: when an original character is introduced in the Kingdom Hearts series, they are used in at least two game plots.
    Therefore the fourteenth member will make another appearance after the events of "358/2 Days." Or, perhaps she already has made an appearance. Remember, "Birth by Sleep" took place 10 years in the past.
    Thus, Aqua is yet again in the spotlight. Also, I notice Nomura hasn't said much about her. Aqua wasn't even in the TGS trailer apparently. What's even more strange is that she was the first knight in the KH2 Secret Ending to reveal her identity. She played a pretty big role in it, too.

15. esakrreh Destiny Islands Resident

The 14th member is most likely Aqua, what with Xemnas going to her armor and calling it "friend".

16. FoxyGrimReapess Merlin's Housekeeper

THIS is only a theory on who the 14th member is.

Do you remember in the FF games where you can change the charater's name? To whatever you want it to be? I think this member is just like that. Where you can name her yourself. True it's going to be a girl, but there were games where your main charater was a guy and can ONLY rename, or name him like that. Link from the Zelda series is the perfect example of that.

I think that's what the name of her is going to be. It might be that she'll look like Aqua, but she ISN'T Aqua. I mean, looks at Ven and Roxas.

17. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

Wow... I didn't know that was possible in FF games. I do wish that KH would stay away from the renaming option tho, to me it always becomes too.... n00bish. >>;; Not personal at all contrary to what one would first asume.

18. Xarsa Merlin's Housekeeper

Okay so maybe it is Aqua. In that scene when Xemnas says "friend" to the armour, that sorta makes us more curious. Nomura did say that he was giving sora a break and maybe Aqua will be appearing with Terra and Ven in birth by sleep. So this 14th member is probably someone knew...

about elements....it could be anything. From sound to even...candy. Maybe not. But someone said something about no weapon at all. I agree with that, well actually maybe not. Did roxas have an element? Cause I dont remember...
    anyways....

'Roxas and Axel were watching the sunset from their usual spot on the station's clock tower after a long day of collecting "hearts" from the Heartless, as ordered by their organization. When their daily work ended, they often spent their evenings there. They talked about the day's work and other things over ice cream.

"Do you know why the sun looks red as it sinks below the horizon? It's because among the countless colors comprising light, red travels the greatest distance."

"You're just trying to show off, Axel!" '
    well I guess maybe DiZ did erase roxas's memory. I mean he didn't even remember his best friend axel, so how's he gonna remember the 14th member whom he probably did not know well enough?

Oh and I just noticed that her coat is completely different from the sides. It looks like.....pockets. But more obvious looking ones. Compare her and larxene, she does seem a bit younger in this one scan. Which sucks. There's only one scan.

anyways its 3:14am here...

I'll be back with more theories!
    I hope.

~

19. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows

I agree with this , this girl , whoever she is , she may be related to Xemnas .

Why would Xemnas be so eager to introduce the girl to the Organization ? As I read the text at the bottom of the scans , I notice this .

Another thing about the girl not being Aqua , her frame is way too small .
    Aqua apears to be as old as Larxene in the secret ending .

20. celeborn81 Destiny Islands Resident

I get the idea that the XIV member will be a new person. Maybe she has an ability rather than an element that makes her useful to the Organization...say, I don't know, clairvoyence. >_< Maybe she ends up betraying the Org in some way too, and that's why she's not around anymore. Perhaps her betrayal was vital in moving the plot in the next games without us knowing it.

I still think it would be really awesome if her element were metal (Toph from Avatar comes to mind). Her weapon could be... a jar of EXPLOSIVE PICKLES. MUAHAHA. JK

She could have a mace... or maybe dual swords or sais or something. Maybe yoyos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.