358/2 Days The 14th Member discussion thread.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by kitty_mckechnie, Nov 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

This will be the main thread for discussing about the mysterious 14th member. There have simply been too many about it.

All other threads will be closed.

If you have theories etc post them here, but if you think it may be consider a spoiler then please say so.

2. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I have this to say...I am 98% sure this 14th member is not Aqua! The 14th member looks around Ven's age (not saying the 14th member is Ven just using him for an example) and we can see Aqua is older, and taller then Ven. I just wanted to say that.

3. Paladin12345678 Twilight Town Denizen

I agree, it is entirely possible that she is Aqua, most obviously because she has dark skin. THough I really wonder about her significance, and if she's significant then why the hell didn't Roxas remember her?

4. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

Perhaps Roxas never had the chance to met her.

5. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I was thinking mabbie she came in after Roxas left the Organuzashon

6. Cocohints "Up to now, the most discussed topic is global war

*thank heavens for this thread, Kitty*

I thought everyone were present when Xemnas introdused her..?

7. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

For the moment the only notable trait which disproves the Aqua being the 14th Member theory is the color skin, like Paladin already brought up. In the scans, the member appears to have a dark tone, much like Xemnas himself.

Will prolly be a link between the two?

8. Akino King's Apprentice

Thank you for making this thread, kitty! x]

Anywhoo~
    Though the 14th member may have dark skin, maybe the hood has casted a shadow over her face to give off she has dark skin? (Highly doubt it, though.) What makes her more interesting is why she was put into the organization. She must serve a great purpose for the game now, will she?

Paladin, you have a really good point you have brought up. Why didn't Roxas remember her? Maybe DiZ didn't want him to remember her... he was the one who erased all his memories during his time in the organization right?

9. Thebazilly King's Apprentice

Just going to put in my two cents on the XIV Member. I do not think she is Aqua. And here's some of my proof:

The proof that most people hang their assumption on is the video in KH2: FM+, where Xemnas enters the Room of Sleep and converses with Aqua's armor. But also in that video, Xigbar and Zexion are talking about the Organization. Xigbar has been ordered by Xemnas to recruit new members. And he says the newest member at that time is MARLUXIA. It's also obvious that Aqua is not alive/a regular human any longer, since Xemnas has possession of her armor and Keyblade. If Aqua had become a Nobody, Xigbar would have recruited her into the Organization then. But the latest member was Marluxia, and not Quaax or something like that.

I have some more evidence as well, if you'd like to argue with me.

10. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

yah! people that thinks Aqua isn't the 14th member

11. koolashley King's Apprentice

Instead of agruing, I'm adding on...

That all happened ten or eleven years before any of the Kingdom Hearts stuff ever happened.

12. DarkRiku416 Moogle Assistant

I think the 14th member's gonna be the nobody of Aqua's decendent. And she also get's the keyblade cause Aqua chose her daughter, the half of the 14th. Unfortunately, the nobody died as soon as the first mission ended.

13. Akino King's Apprentice

^^^

I believe the 14th won't have a keyblade for a weapon, or isn't related to Aqua in anyway. (They can make her look like her just a little bit, not not related.) But if they were somewhat connected, that'd make more sense. Though, Square won't be making her dissapear after her first mission. She is a KEY character in the game, so she'll be hanging on for a very good chunk of the game, or in other words: Until the end of the game.

14. koolashley King's Apprentice

Hmm...good point there. I also think she will be there for the whole game so we find out what happened to her.

15. Sharkleg Merlin's Housekeeper

I believe that the 14th member has something to do with Kairi and Namine.

16. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

I agrea! I was thinking mabbie since there is 4 rouds (light dark dawn and twilight) then mabie there r 4 difrent things...like this

light: sombody= Kiari
    dark: heartless
    twilight: nobody= namine
    dawn: sonpting totaly new= the 14th member???

c what I meen?

17. Sora_Hero_Of_Light Destiny Islands Resident

I don't think Aqua is XIV. To be in the Organization you have to be a Nobody and I don't think Aqua will die, or become a Nobody. As for element I think that she could be Cure and at the end she dies because she lacks power and she was out of MP.

18. #1 DinestyX Gummi Ship Junkie

hmmm...I see what u meen

19. Akino King's Apprentice

Well, I don't think Square will make XIV connected with Namine or Kairi at all. I mean, then that would just make Kairi look more of a mary-sue than she already is. (And Kairi really needs to have a good comeback in the next installment, not make it worse.)

Kingdom Hearts also needs more oringinal female characters. And Aqua or her nobody doesn't really cut it.

20. koolashley King's Apprentice

Lol that's true, but it would still be interesting seeing the XIV Member being somehow connected to Aqua, Kairi, and Namine (Olette would somehow be acceptible, and Larxene would be enemies with her...). If the XIV Member was Aqua's Nobody, she'd be older, by nine years, probably almost as old as Vexen.

A list of "original" (as you say, Akino) female characters include (in order of appearance):
    Kairi, Larxene, Namine`, Olette, Aqua, XIV Member.

There's only six, so I would agree with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.