Thank You, KH-Vids.net!

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Nikanaiko, Sep 28, 2026 at 2:25 AM.

  1. Nikanaiko Moogle Assistant

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2008
    Gender:
    Agender
    Location:
    Halloween Town
    0
    1
    This website has been so monumental for the fandom. It would not be what it is without you. AMVs, crack videos, "Kingdom Hearts Stupid Files" and all similar types of comedy... Maybe we don't see as many videos as we used to--a side-effect of people using computers less and phones more, and of the death of WMM, may it rest in peace--but this is still THE place for Kingdom Hearts footage for those of us keeping video-making alive. It's always an honor to be able to put this website in the descriptions of my uploads.

    So thank you, KH-Vids.net, for having been there from the start, and having stuck around for so long. You guys are THE BEST.

    Just wanted to gush a little. Figured you guys deserve it.

    (Oh, and thanks for all the news, too. I'm glad I'm still looking at the same website for KH4 news that I did for 358/2 Days news way back in the day.)