TGS Info / Rumor on Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's unknown if this is true or not, as TGS has just passed, however a japanese blog has updated information from the TGS Square-Enix Pamphlet, and has confirmed a few things, however we're not entirely sure if this is true or not, so you can be the judge.

There are indeed three Kingdom Hearts Games

The first one is labeled as (358/2days) and will be released on the DS
    The second one is known as "Birth by Sleep" And will be released on the PSP
    The third one is "Coded" And will be released on the Mobile Phone (God forbid this one if it's true)

Also besides that, the pamphlet is said to clearly state that FF13 and vs13 will be PS3 Exclusive Only, and a Final Fantasy 11 Expansion is set for a November 22nd sale, and Final Fantasy 4 for the DS is set for a December 20th release.

We'll have more information if this is true or not as time passes, or if these names such as 358/2days, Birth by Sleep, and Coded are their real names, or tentative names.

Right now they believe the 358 days may have a hidden meaning for now, that's currently unknown. Let's hope it's saying the game will be released in 358 days.

Source: 2ch

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      I have heard about the mobile one earlier today from a friend, sounds like it's true dude.

The 358 seems interesting.
      The psp one? ****. I gotta' get a used psp or something xD

I knew 13 would be exclusives. That just suckz for meh though.
    2. Effexor
      Effexor
      Hmm... So the third one is NOT for the PS3, it seems. I don't know how to react to this. I think I should be glad seeing as I'm thinking that some Kingdom Hearts fans (mainly the younger ones, younger as in lower teens. Yes, that includes me somewhat. *is almost 16*) can't really afford a PS3 at the present time. It'll also give hope to (mabey) a Wii sequal.

However, I don't have a mobile phone, either. Oh well. I'll be happy with Chain of Memories 2.
    3. libregkd
    4. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      I sure hope the DS KH game is important.

It's the only one I can get 'cause I don't have a PSP or a PS3. -_-

And before you pwn me with work, libre, I am 16 and refuse to work! Because I am lazy. So hah. Take that. >_>
    5. libregkd
    6. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Of course.

But if it really is on the PSP, I'll just get a PSP for Christmas or something.
    7. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      oh god, i hope it's not on mobile
    8. libregkd
    9. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      . .. . . .

The mobile version better be false. =\
    10. Mirai
      Mirai
      If one is on mobile, it's probably not important.

But, now I need a PSP.
    11. Explode
      Explode
      I think it's more likely to be on a mobile phone than a Wii, since that's where Kingdom Hearts started out, but that would be an incredibly stupidmove on Square Enix's part. Unless it was just a little minigame with no importance to the plot.
    12. GhettoXemnas
      GhettoXemnas
      Oh gawd.....mobile? you gotta be sh!tin me!
    13. Spazzboy911
      Spazzboy911
      DS- i hope so. it would make sense. from advance to ds, has some logic. but i dont have one >.<
      PSP-i played PS2 just for KH. dont really like psp too much, so i kinda hope not, but it also would make sense. from ps2 to psp, but i dont wana borrow one, or buy one just for that game
      Mobil-hhhhhheeellll no. i dont like cell phones. distracting, expensive, usless, fragil, ect... and the last one the made for mobil sucked. it's gona be just as crapy

i'm 16 and cant get a job >.> there's this thing stopping me.
    14. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      I think that the 358 days means that that was how long Sora was asleep in the pod thing, and maybe the story takes place starting with the time Chain of Memories began and goes until sometime before Kingdom Hearts II. That's my theory! ;)

What!?! Kingdom Hearts started out on MOBILE PHONES!?!?!?!
    15. Noise
      Noise
      OMG NO! mobile! WTH! but the other ones sound amazing! i wasnt happy about the new ones going on the DS or the PSP but if they play as cool as they sound i wont care!!!

Heartless*

ps

this site better have the cutscenes for the new games when they come out!!
      :P