Dream Drop Distance TGS Confirmed Information (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Kyubi the Keyblade Master, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Llave Superless Moderator

I honestly do not know, my guess is it would be one of the longest, probably at least 60 hours of gameplay... for 3D i imagine that to be around 20 to 30 hours, but full of amazing and new content!

2. NemesisPrime Hollow Bastion Committee

The whole "Dream Eater as pets" doesn't sit right with me. I mean if they're supposed to be the new enemy type, WHY are we keeping them as pets? If it's a shoehorned Nintendogs idea I'm not going to be happy. But maybe the ones Sora and Riku have are like their own personal Dream Eaters who will collect power from enemy Dream Eaters that will help Sora and Riku awaken their true abilites.

3. Kaidron Blaze Kingdom Keeper

The Gale Valleys, before the darkness attacks...
    that does make sence or maybe its just the name Dream eater and Sora and Rkiu need to wake up so they have the pets to eat all the "dreams" so they can

4. Llave Superless Moderator

Well i don't know the story of 3D, but i did notice two new emblems on the KH3D "pink skin" picture with all the other emblems. The one is the Dream Eater symbol, but the other one is similar, but closer to that of an Unversed.

5. KeybladeWars Merlin's Housekeeper

I just can't wait for this game! I wanna know what is going on with the story! But first, I need a 3DS...

6. Inverser361 Destiny Islands Resident

Same here. For me, I am trying to have, at least, played all the kh games. The only ones I havent beat, com & re:com, are acceptable(i got close on com, but I got my butt kicked early in re:com TT~TT). I just cant wait for 3D, finally playing as riku(days, com/re:com, and end of kh2 aside lol).

7. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm really wanting to get this game mainly because Neku is in it....