Working on It Text Cut Off On Forum Indexes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Stardust, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Have you guys made sure all your extensions are updated as well as your chrome? @Roxam @Stardust

2. Misty gimme kiss

If you could let me know what build of Chrome you're using I can try to do some note troubleshooting -- it worked fine for me in Chrome but obviously if more than one user is reporting the problem then there's something funky going on.

Obviously make sure you're running the most up to date version of the browser.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Version 43.0.2357.124 m

And yes, it is up to date.

4. Stardust Chaser

All of mine are, yes. Although my Chrome wasn't quite up to date when I started this thread (see the OP), I've since updated it... Problem persists.

5. Misty gimme kiss

@Roxam, @Stardust, and anyone else experiencing this problem, I've had some luck in reproducing it. It looks like Chrome is recognizing your device as having a touch screen and selectively disabling Javascript based upon that. I'm going to have to adjust quite a bit of code to provide a more permanent solution, but I can give you a temporary fix.

Open up a new tab and paste
    Code:
    chrome://flags/
    into the address bar. Find Enable touch events. By default, it should be set to Automatic. If you don't have a touch screen device, you can safely switch it to Disabled without it affecting really anything. Everything should display as intended now.