Tetsuya Nomura Interviewed by Famitsu

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]

Last night, series creator, Tetsuya Nomura, appeared at the Kingdom Hearts Orchestra event in Los Angeles and reveled the new Kingdom Hearts III trailer.

During this event, Famitsu magazine spoke with him about the Kingdom Hearts III trailer that was released and a few other things as well, including the fact that there will in fact be another trailer at D23, which will contain new features/scenes, and that tomorrow's upcoming patch of Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 ReMIX will include NEW cutscenes for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (strangely enough!)

What do you think about new scenes being added for Days? Let us know your thoughts down below and we'll be sure to give you the full interview once a translation is available.

EDIT:

Here is the fully translated interview (courtesy of KH13):

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Heart ❤, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I hope these scenes are the battles that were originally skipped. However, knowing Nomura, they're probably going to be scenes that further connect to the overarching plot (like the two extra scenes added for Re:coded's cinematics), which I'll be happy to have, but still... I really wish we got the Days battles as cutscenes (the final Xion battle would look amazing!)
    2. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Wait, we're getting more cutscenes for Days? Guess I'll have to pop the game in tomorrow and watch them. And I agree with Roxam, I'd really love to see the final fight with Xion as a cinematic. It'd look awesome
    3. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I hope he pops up for the NY portion of the tour. ^.^ It'd be really cool to see him in person.
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Updated the OP with the fully translated interview
    5. Heart ❤
      Heart ❤
      Two versions of the trailer. That means English voice acting. That's it. I'm gonna cry.