New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Released at Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

During the first show of Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World Tour- in Los Angeles, fans attending were treated to a very special surprise. Tetsuya Nomura himself made an appearance, and said that while 'Kingdom Hearts III' won't be at E3, he showed everyone there a brand new trailer! Check it out below:

In addition to that, it has been announced that a new world will be announced on July 15 during D23 Expo, and will be accompanied by another new trailer!

Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2017.

1. Fearless
    2. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      I updated the OP with a subtitled version of the trailer. Also,

Looks like we can finally have three party members at once!
    3. Ability King KK
      Ability King KK
      I like how it looks like Hercules will finally be a world partner in a main game instead of just the side games. And since it looks like we'll finally get to go to Mount Olympus this time around, hopefully Zeus finally makes an appearance as well.
    4. Zgermanguy
      Zgermanguy
      My prayers have been answered! its really happening guys! "waits 3 more years"
    5. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Man, it feels like they brought back every fighting mechanic from the previous games into this one. Lots of showy moves for a minute of fighting
    6. Dravoo
      Dravoo
      The KH1/2 gameplay has me hopeful for gameplay side at least. It seems drives are now kinda like a style change, interesting combination.
    7. Truly Mad Moves
      Truly Mad Moves
      Heh, saw this on Twitter a minute before my daily check-in here, and I think I almost screamed. It's been ages since there's been such a significant KH3 update, and it comes with the promise of exactly when we'll get another big one! Yusssssh, it's so invigorating. My KH enthusiasm has been stagnating.

Hmm, never heard Hades's Japanese voice before, that is a fabulous James Woods impression. Who knew that was even possible?

And two new fantabulous updates on the party system. One, Hercules a real party member, that's good. Two, we get a party of four. Uh, yeah?! 'Bout time. Swapping one party member out was always just a really weird exercise in upholding a Final Fantasy tradition. If we ever had more than four at a time, then yeah, it'd make sense to only ever keep three onscreen, but no, there's never more than one guest, so what the heck is the point...

No signs yet of the usual Final Fantasy presence on Olympus, but... we'll see.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to resist the urge to noisily wake my sisters so they can see this. I don't think they'll enjoy it properly if I do that, hehe.
    8. Krowley
      Krowley
      You can really tell they had their practise with kh 0.2 when it came to fleshing out the gameplay mechanics.

I also like how the black box from chi is teased at more and more.
    9. Mish
      Mish
      I love that they have the Disney villians conspiring together again. I don't think that's really been a thing since KH1. Would be cool to see Maleficent visit with all the other villians again.
    10. Day~Dream
      Day~Dream
      I wonder if they'll show this trailer again when the tour reaches NY. I'm going to the June 23'rd one. Should I wait till then or should I see the trailer now? x.x these are the decisions that haunt me.