Birth by Sleep Terranort on Terra's story.

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts Help' started by ranger hewki, Jul 2, 2012.

1. ranger hewki Merlin's Housekeeper

Today I FINALLY beat Eraqus (I would've asked for help but we had no internet).
    But now I'm stuck on Terranort. I've been leveling up and made a deck full of heals (group Cura, Cura, Curaga, Curaga, Cura, and I'm saving up for more Cura/Cure's to make more Curaga's. Still. Help. Please?

2. Spectralunlife Moogle Assistant

Basically, the way I beat him is simple. You're going to want at most, two curagas. Fill up the command bar with whatever other skills you usually like, and go wild on him with those and your regular attacks. Make sure you have a blade rush shotlock equipped, a max'd one preferably. When he starts raising the stones from the ground, time it out so that your max shotlock is full and ready to be used when he fires the rocks at you, so that you can dodge them all mid-shotlock. Rush out when he's using Ultima Cannon, and dodge and block as many of his attacks as possible.

3. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

Uh... I wouldn't do what Spectral says about attacking him. You want to block and counter. That's how you damage him.​

4. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

I mostly ran away. I can't remember when he opened up so I could get some hits in (I'm sure you can find it). But mostly block and run until you find an opening. Takes a while but gets the job done. Make sure to have at least two Curagas.

5. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

I know your pain, I was like that two days ago beating he for the first time.

Well, my deck was Cure, Cure, Cura, and Hi-potions, because I was lazy enough to don't level up or get useful skills. I basically did what Ace said. Block and counter attack. When you can, use the R+L thingy, always. It prevents you from taking damage and deal a little of damage to Terranort.

Know all the attack which do a lot of damage such as his R+L or.... that pots thingy? Defend all of them. For the immense Fire ball, just him really away from he and you won't take damage.

Remember, "block and attack" are your best friend.
    Good luck.