Kingdom Hearts III Terra

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by . : tale_wind, Apr 26, 2014.

1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Last we saw him, he was taken over by Xehanort...who then decided to split his new young body into a Heartless and a Nobody. Both were destroyed. Now Master Xehanort, Xemnas, and Ansem, Seeker of Darkness are all around in the present with their own bodies. What in blazes, then, has happened to Terra? And how do the lights intend to reclaim him from wherever he is?

2. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Out of all the characters who are in need of rescuing from Sora... Terra's the most complicated (as in I can't even imagine how they're even gonna save him). Aqua, Roxas, Ventus, Xion, Namine, and even Ansem the Wise are characters I can easily see coming back in one piece. But Terra... damn... I honestly don't know how Nomura plans to bring him back. Because lets face it, Terra had the worst fate out of all the protagonists.

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

It's very possible he won't be saved. I won't say I'm counting on it, since it's Kingdom Hearts and all, but it's going to be the hardest to pull off without upsetting the audience. Even if it's the desireable outcome, it has to make sense; nobody likes being handed a gold medal. Well, maybe some people do, but... Eh, y'all know what I mean.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  4. Misty gimme kiss

People have returned from seeming destruction in various ways with various levels of explanation & consistency given to them. The first game alone had Sora pulled out of darkness by a hug from Kairi (which I think is sweet but perhaps not as well thought out as it could have been). Like Nova said, it's KH, so it's unlikely that he won't be saved... and I'm sure there will be some crazy reason as to how/why.

maybe hugs from aqua c:

5. Luzid Moogle Assistant

Sooo... there´s a theory that I heard many times already ... uhm but that sentence just gave it sense !
    We all know that Xehanort had his and Terras heart in Terranorts body so it must´ve been basically the same like when Sora had Kairis heart inside of him and decided to "split" himself... so shouldn´t there be a heartless and a nobody of terra? at least a heartless... so what the theory that I mean said is that Ansem SoD´s guardian really could be Terras heartless o.o

6. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

Actually, that'd be kinda nice. And it would be the first meaningful parallel this series has ever had /brick'd

I kinda got the Kairi thing, since she's a Princess of Heart. If anybody can reverse the condition of a Heartless, it's the gal with "heart" in her official title. Plus I think the implication was that there's always a little bit of the person left (In the deepest darkness there shines a light), it just needs the right conditions to be drawn out. On top of that, Sora's darkness is weak, so if people can be brought back then his case was a cakewalk.

7. Misty gimme kiss

yeah, I like how Sora was brought back in KH1 as well, but now the lore of the series has expanded dramatically and they've dug themselves pretty deep into the doodoo. Knowing that Nomura rarely plans out resolutions for his plot twists, I can see this getting some batshit solution on par with time travel. Seeing them keep it simple and return to roots, as it were, would be really sweet.

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

TERRA/AQUA 5EVAR WOO

Ooh, there's a theory. While I can see this mostly working, there's one pretty big issue: Eraqus' heart is still within Terra as well. It would be a bit much to have to worry about finding Terra's Heartless and Nobody in addition to Eraqus'. If this were the case, though, it would make an awful lot of sense for the Guardian to be Terra's Heartless; well-spotted there.

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

terra's heart is somewhere out there
    his mind is in his lingering sentiment
    and his body became xemnas

so what's going to happen now that xemnas is defeated?
    xehanort is back, so i guess that's where his body is
    i just really hope they don't make bringing back terra the saddest thing because i already get a little heartbroken whenever i replay BBS

10. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I'll be honest, I did NOT like the simplicity of the plot in KH1. People keep going "wawawa the plot's too confusing, wawawa", yet I had absolutely no issues following the plot at all (except maybe for my first playthrough of KH3D). I much prefer the complexity in the later games. Though I do hope Terra's resolution is explained easily (where is his heart and body? that's all I need to know).

That's.... not a bad theory.

11. libregkd -