Television Reporter Charlo Green Swear Quits Live on Air

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Amaury, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Amaury Legendary Hero

Videos in the link below.

Television Reporter Charlo Green Swear Quits Live on Air
    • Source: The Independent
    • Published: September 22, 2014
    My mom, aunt, and me are all against the legalization.

2. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I can say at least, that is probably the most nonchalant way to say "F--- it, I quit" and walk off the stage. I'm sure she doesn't care what people think at this rate. As for legalization of marijuana, I'm not really for it either. Illegal was bad enough, but legal is just....ugh

3. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Okay? Personally, I enjoy discussing the issue, but why do the opinions of your mother and aunt matter here? Nothing against them or you; it just seems weird to mention what they specifically think.

Anyway, I thought the video was pretty funny just for how casual she was about it. It kind of seems like she didn't want to quit her job entirely, but it's difficult to tell. Don't like how KTVA tried to claim she was terminated, but the term could also mean "contract was terminated by employee," not necessarily by employer; I just rarely see it used in the former way. I'm wondering -since it says she has reported on it before without mentioning a connection to the Cannabis Club- if she was supposed to say something about it that she really didn't like and that's what caused her to quit so abruptly. And, on that note, did her bosses know that she was the CEO? If so, that's a huge conflict of interest to have her report on it.