Tai Yasue discusses Kingdom Hearts with Kotaku

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

As E3 continues, Kotaku was able to catch up with Kingdom Hearts co-director, Tai Yasue, who provided some words on Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix and Kingdom Hearts 3, which can be read below:

via Kotaku

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Baptista
      Baptista
      That's the starting scene? So ... no CGI Intro ? No Sora talking about dream ? :(
    2. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      I'd assume it means the starting scene not counting the CGI intro.The CGI intro has always come before anything else, and the intro really isn't a scene anyway.

Oh, but this is intriguing. Kinda makes me think of the scene from the beginning of DDD with Xehanort and Braig in Ansem's lab. Lore is always good...
    3. ~Clave Ensis~
      ~Clave Ensis~
      On the contrary, I think it's quite a clear way to open the game. We don't see anything - it's mysterious and builds tension. But I do hope that after this scene they have some CGI to visually engage gamers. That would top it off.
    4. Misty
      Misty
      The interview with Famitsu that was just posted said they were working from a storyboard Nomura did up, so I imagine it'll be quite a bit more detailed than that in KH3 heh.