Site News Synthesis Materials are here!

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Chevalier, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Chevalier Crystal Princess

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hey guys. I have something interesting for you today! Some of you may have gotten some alerts. Don't be afraid! there's a reason for that.

the Trophy system has become Synthesis Materials. See the whole list HERE!

Okay so what are these Materials for?

Well, we'll give out more details soon. But they are very closely related to our Pin System, which is getting major upgrades and additions as we speak.

Now, before you ask. Pins will still not be given out. You'll have to wait just a bit more for the Pin system to be fully in effect. But the pins are being put up slowly, but surely.

For those who don't know, Pins are our collectible system where people get different medals for achieving things. The system is gonna be expanded further soon.

As for materials, the list is not full yet. More materials will come as time goes by. There's a total of 44 materials planned. So wait for that!

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Chevalier, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      *raises hand*

Um, since this is a material system sort of thing, are we going to be able to use them to get special things and such?
    2. Chevalier
      Chevalier
      Yes. I'll make a proper announcement with more info, and how this relates to the pins soon. Most likely tomorrow.
    3. Llave
      Llave
      Dibs on making Ultima Weapon first.

Lol I saw these yesterday, wonderful work Chev and or anyone else who did these. I almost wanna ask how you made them. (stock or recreations from screenshots)
    4. Chevalier
      Chevalier
      They're not made. They're content from the game itself. My guess is that they're ripped directly from the games or scanned from a guide, ect. (lol I wish I were this advanced)
    5. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      This is really cool, especially compared to what we were using before. But how come there isn't any Dark, Twilight, Dense, or the other materials in the list?
    6. chibiwings
      chibiwings
      This is really awesome! Sounds exciting. ^-^
    7. . : tale_wind
      . : tale_wind
      Mmnyeh...? o.O

...Well, this is different. Yet appropriate for a KH fansite. I like it~!

Y'know, I'd wondered what had happenedto my 28 Trophy Points; I had become rather fond of them...
    8. Hiro ✩
      Hiro ✩
      Yes! So making Ultima after Llave
    9. Labrys
      Labrys
      Damn Librekg probably got most of the materials
    10. reptar
      reptar
      This is such an interesting take on the whole reward system (pins, rep, etc) I'm excited to hear more.
    11. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry
      Hey, I was wondering... If people have a certain amount of posts already and these synthesised materials had just come out... Does this mean said people would get rewarded with the appropriate amount of materia eventually?
    12. Chevalier
      Chevalier
      As for materials, the list is not full yet. More materials will come as time goes by. There's a total of 44 materials planned. So wait for that!

Yes, you should receive the materials as soon as they're activated. If you didn't, I'll be happy to look into it!
    13. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      Guess I should have seen that one coming. Well, guess that just makes for more entertainment
    14. Boy Wonder
      Boy Wonder
      Getting ten likes gives you more points than having 4000 posts lol.
      This is interesting; can't wait for the pins. I freaked out when I logged in and had 25 alerts.
    15. Railos
      Railos
      This looks interesting and the possibility of being able to use them for something else looks fun too.
    16. Dinny
      Dinny
      Wow, these look super fantastic! I absolutely adore them - it makes me feel like I'm in a video game o u o
      Can't wait for more news on all these cool new additions
      <3
    17. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      Liked the materials stuff x)!
      I hope I can make some awesome weapons!
    18. Neku_Sakuraba
      Neku_Sakuraba
      Am I the only one who can't see how these weapons can be incorporated to the forums unless they're ban hammers? :P