Sword Art Online English Fandub

Discussion in 'Project Casting' started by Mysty, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Mysty Unknown

Hey my fellow Khvidians. So, as the title states, I wish to make a SAO fandub and request voice actors/ actresses. This of course will be an English translated fandub. As the project may or may not be successful, I am only going to ask for auditions of the first have on the season. Mainly SAO and not ALO. These characters are as follows:

Kirito
    Klein
    Asuna
    Sachi
    Silica
    Lizbeth
    Heathcliff
    Yui
    Agil

and many more.

I may participate as a character or two if I can manage a somewhat adequate voice that appears to fit that character. So please let me know if anyone has an interest. If so, we can work out auditions.

Klein [Being knocked down]: Gah!
    Klein [in pain]: Right in the crotch… Give me a break.
    Kirito [Sarcastic]: You don’t feel any pain, right?
    Klein: Oh, yeah. Just habit I guess.
    Kirito: I told you. What’s important is your initial motion input.
    Klein: Sure, I get that… But he keeps moving around.
    Kirito: If you do the motion input right… and activate a sword skill, -throws rock- the system will ensure that the technique connects.
    Klein [Muttering]: Motion input... Motion input
    Kirito: How should I put it? -Blocks bore’s attack- Add a slight pause and when you feel the skill begin to activate, let it explode.
    Klein: Explode? -prepares for attack-
    -Kirito grunts and kicks the boar-
    -Klein charges the boar while yelling.-
    Kline [Overly Excited]: huh? All Right!
    -Kirito and Klein high five Klein slightly chuckles after-
    Kirito: Congrats. However, that boar’s as weak as slimes in other games.
    Klein [surprised]: Seriously... I thought it was a mid-level boss or something
    -Kirito slight chuckle-
    Kirito: Of course not.
    Klien: Ohhhh
    Kirito: Pretty exciting isn’t it.
    Klein: Yeah! -thrusts sword- There are lots of skills, right? Like blacksmithing and stuff?
    Kirito: Yeah. I’ve heard there are an unlimited number of skills. However there is no magic.
    Klein: An RPG without magic? That’s a pretty bold decision. -swings sword again-
    Klein [Emphasis]: Cooool
    Kirito: Isn’t it more fun to move your body as you fight?
    Klein: You’re right!
    Kirito: Okay, let’s head to the next one.
    Klein: Yeah, Let’s keep going!

Diabel: [yelling to crowd] Okay, let’s get started, please!
    Diabel: Thank you for coming today. My name is Diabel. I’d like to consider my “job” as knight.
    -Laughter-
    Anon 1: There’s no job system in this game!
    Anon 2: A knight... then is this meeting a joke too?
    Diabel: You should take this seriously.
    Diabel [serious]: Today, our party found the boss room at the top of the tower.
    Anon 1: Seriously?
    Diabel: We need to defeat the boss, reach the second floor, and tell everyone in the Town of Beginnings that it is possible to beat this game. Everyone present here shares this duty! Do you all agree?
    -crowd begins to cheer-
    Diabel: All right. Then let us begin our planning, First divide into parties of six. An ordinary party has no chance against a floor boss. We’ll need to form a raid group using multiple parties.
    -Kirito and Asuna pair together-
    Diabel: Okay, have you formed your parties? Then--
    Kibaou [Yelling]: Just a second!
    Kibaou: My name is Kibaou. I wanna say something before we take on the boss. Some of you here need to apologize to the two-thousand who have died so far!
    -crowd mutters-
    Diabel: Kibaou. Are you referring to the Beta Testers?
    Kibaou: Of course I am! On the day this stupid game started, the beta guys ditches us beginners, and they all disappeared. They took all the good hunting spots. So, only they could get stronger. And then they just ignored the rest of us. I’m sure someone here was in the beta. They should get on their knees and apologize and give up all the items and money they’ve hoarded. Otherwise, we can’t trust them to protect us as party members, and they should trust us.
    Egil: May I speak? My name is Egil. Kibaou, tell me if I have this right. You’re saying because the beta testers didn’t take care of them, many beginners died. That they should take the responsibility, apologize, and provide compensation. Correct?
    Kibaou: Y-yeah.
    Egil: You got this guide book, didn’t you? It was provided for free at the item store.
    Kibaou: Sure, I did... Why?
    Egil: It was compiled from information given by the beta testers.
    -Kibaou grunts-
    Egil: Listen. Everyone had equal access to this information. And even still, many players died. I thought the topic of discussion here was what we learned from their deaths, and how that can help us defeat the boss.

2. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

I'll audition for a part. To be honest, I've only really watched the first two episodes, so I'm a little unfamiliar with how my voice would fit. I'm sure you can tell me though, hehe. But I'm interested regardless.

3. Mysty Unknown

Well, I know your low pitch Taiki voice. Could you perhaps send me a file of high pitch to low pitch. Like saying the same thing with different pitches.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

You had me at fandub. LET'S DO THIS.

LINK START!

5. Mysty Unknown

Hi Talewind buddy. Well, as for the link, just send the character(s) you wish to dub for at bomberdood@gmail.com
    Also tell me who you are auditioning as XD

6. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I'll be sure to do that! However, if you're ready to start accepting auditions, I think you should have some specific lines set for each character for auditionees to read. And then if there are specific people you want to hear more from, then privately send them additional lines to read, so you can get a better feel of who could do better as each character. :3

7. Mysty Unknown

I know. I am currently writing the first episode script as well as getting lines from characters. I should have something by the end of the day for each character.

8. Mysty Unknown

I have the first set of practice lines for whoever wishes to try as Klein and Kirito. The rest will come in shortly.

Klein [Being knocked down]: Gah!
    Klein [in pain]: Right in the crotch… Give me a break.
    Kirito [Sarcastic]: You don’t feel any pain, right?
    Klein: Oh, yeah. Just habit I guess.
    Kirito: I told you. What’s important is your initial motion input.
    Klein: Sure, I get that… But he keeps moving around.
    Kirito: If you do the motion input right… and activate a sword skill, -throws rock- the system will ensure that the technique connects.
    Klein [Muttering]: Motion input... Motion input
    Kirito: How should I put it? -Blocks bore’s attack- Add a slight pause and when you feel the skill begin to activate, let it explode.
    Klein: Explode? -prepares for attack-
    -Kirito grunts and kicks the boar-
    -Klein charges the boar while yelling.-
    Kline [Overly Excited]: huh? All Right!
    -Kirito and Klein high five Klein slightly chuckles after-
    Kirito: Congrats. However, that boar’s as weak as slimes in other games.
    Klein [surprised]: Seriously... I thought it was a mid-level boss or something
    -Kirito slight chuckle-
    Kirito: Of course not.
    Klien: Ohhhh
    Kirito: Pretty exciting isn’t it.
    Klein: Yeah! -thrusts sword- There are lots of skills, right? Like blacksmithing and stuff?
    Kirito: Yeah. I’ve heard there are an unlimited number of skills. However there is no magic.
    Klein: An RPG without magic? That’s a pretty bold decision. -swings sword again-
    Klein [Emphasis]: Cooool
    Kirito: Isn’t it more fun to move your body as you fight?
    Klein: You’re right!
    Kirito: Okay, let’s head to the next one.
    Klein: Yeah, Let’s keep going!
    [DOUBLEPOST=1362788568][/DOUBLEPOST]Diabel, Kibaou, and Egil quotes lines added

Diabel: [yelling to crowd] Okay, let’s get started, please!
    Diabel: Thank you for coming today. My name is Diabel. I’d like to consider my “job” as knight.
    -Laughter-
    Anon 1: There’s no job system in this game!
    Anon 2: A knight... then is this meeting a joke too?
    Diabel: You should take this seriously.
    Diabel [serious]: Today, our party found the boss room at the top of the tower.
    Diabel: We need to defeat the boss, reach the second floor, and tell everyone in the Town of Beginnings that it is possible to beat this game. Everyone present here shares this duty! Do you all agree?
    -crowd begins to cheer-
    Diabel: All right. Then let us begin our planning, First divide into parties of six. An ordinary party has no chance against a floor boss. We’ll need to form a raid group using multiple parties.
    -Kirito and Asuna pair together-
    Diabel: Okay, have you formed your parties? Then--
    Kibaou [Yelling]: Just a second!
    Kibaou: My name is Kibaou. I wanna say something before we take on the boss. Some of you here need to apologize to the two-thousand who have died so far!
    -crowd mutters-
    Diabel: Kibaou. Are you referring to the Beta Testers?
    Kibaou: Of course I am! On the day this stupid game started, the beta guys ditches us beginners, and they all disappeared. They took all the good hunting spots. So, only they could get stronger. And then they just ignored the rest of us. I’m sure someone here was in the beta. They should get on their knees and apologize and give up all the items and money they’ve hoarded. Otherwise, we can’t trust them to protect us as party members, and they should trust us.
    Egil: May I speak? My name is Egil. Kibaou, tell me if I have this right. You’re saying because the beta testers didn’t take care of them, many beginners died. That they should take the responsibility, apologize, and provide compensation. Correct?
    Kibaou: Y-yeah.
    Egil: You got this guide book, didn’t you? It was provided for free at the item store.
    Kibaou: Sure, I did... Why?
    Egil: It was compiled from information given by the beta testers.
    -Kibaou grunts-
    Egil: Listen. Everyone had equal access to this information. And even still, many players died. I thought the topic of discussion here was what we learned from their deaths, and how that can help us defeat the boss.

9. Anixe Hollow Bastion Committee

Can you list which ones are female and which are male? I'm afraid to say that I'm still not quite that familiar with the show. ^^;

10. Mysty Unknown

so far I only have male roles up. Have friends over now so I cannot gather for the females. If you wish t look yourself until then, the roles are Lisbeth, Silica, Asuna, Yui, Sachi, and Sugaha.