Dream Drop Distance Suspicions of 3-D charecters (Possible Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.8: Final Chapter Prologue' started by Blader, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

After watching the Jump Festa trailer again, I'm thinking. Will Roxas, Namine, and Xion make cameos? When did Mickey, Sora and Riku fight Master Xenahort? That was Aqua, Terra, and Ven. And what ifthe hooded man is the journal from re:coded, or better yet, a different Riku? And what about the BBS trio? Why weren't they shown in the pre-rendering? And what about Kairi? And will Vanitas beat Riku up? And where's the other orgXIII members? Hmm...best to wait till 03-31-2012 and find out! (note: I wait until the game releases in japan, then spoil myself. Beats waiting to long and forgetting.)

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

I think the "second Riku" we saw was the Riku from Jiminy's Journal. They are in worlds of sleep, so maybe the whole journal is slepping because it's been saved from the bugs.

As for Sora, Riku and the king fighting MX, it may just be foreshadowing what could happen at the end of the game or in a future title (KHIII?). I mean, they all fought Ansem SoD and Xemnas, who as a whole make up Xehanort/Terranort and at the heart of Terranort is MX.

Kairi wasn't shown because this entry is all about Sora and Riku taking the Mark of Mastery exam, so what's the point?

Anything could happen when it comes to Vanitas, but I think Sora may be the only one to see him because of Ven's heart.

3. Blader Traverse Town Homebody

Yep yep. It's going to be so good!

4. Xeitr The False Image Gummi Ship Junkie

xion kairi and namine are in the trailer...xion for a split second. and kairi turns into namine while sora is falling through the staircase

5. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

HEEEEEEEEEY! AFTER READING THIS I REMEMBERED ONE THING! The first Jiminy jornal went completely blank when Naminé was fixing Sora's memorys, if this means that the jornal itself is sleeping? I mean, the jornal was already acessed by Mickey and his friends, everything is still there, but you can't see.
    What it means? Easy: When in castle oblivion, Jiminy was writing everything that was happening there, SO, Maybe awakening the Jornal again means that Sora could remember everything that was hbappening there too! Also remembering Naminé! And this time, without forgeting everything else!

6. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yes, the Journal is bugged. But what happens in castle oblivion, I believe no one will know excepted Aqua.

7. ygorvaz Destiny Islands Resident

I meant the time when Sora, Donald and Goofy were there, like the first encounter with Axel, Marluxia etc.

8. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

Yea I know, but I believe that, as
    Master Eraqus said, Aqua will be the one who will be able to solve CO mysterious, just Aqua can.

Even if he add
    Riku Replica. He will have an excuse like I always was.

9. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Here's an interesting character:
    [​IMG]
    He has black Ventus armor with the Dream Eater symbol on the helmet. Who could he possibly be?
    My first guess was Vanitas but he's more associated with Unversed than Dream Eaters.

10. Ventus PSP Aqua Gummi Ship Junkie

I think it could be meaning that Ven will be in a much deeper sleep, like something bad could have happened to sora that will make it more difficult for ven to awaken.