Surprising KH2 Manga Twist (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It seems as though the KH2 Manga has made a huge twist while following the Kingdom Hearts II Story, although we will hopefully be providing a full translation of the entire manga later in the future, chapter 18 has shown we warn you however, the twist is a bit of a spoiler, unless you don't plan on getting the manga.

It's noted that this is taking place after Xaldin escapes Beast's castle.

[​IMG]
    http://img203.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=32854_Unsuspecting_twist_122_530lo.JPG (WARNING SPOILER)

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Dec 8, 2007.

1. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Que? Vexen coming back to life or is still alive?
    2. Linx
      Linx
      WTF?Thats Vexen? Looks more like a girl to me!!
    3. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      vexen???

i just have to laugh at the paper in xaldin's nose though.
    4. DiveIntoTheHeart
      DiveIntoTheHeart
      Vexen???!

Ooooh... I can't read anything that says... o_o
    5. Mirai
      Mirai
      ... VEXEN?!?!??!?!

But... um... wait... I thought... but how... ?

O_O

Xaldin, can you provide a link to this manga? I'd like to try to translate it myself.
    6. Xennex
      Xennex
      omg vexen looks so gay in that pic... -__-

and i just have to crack up at the paper in xaldin's nose xDD rofl

waaaait... this is the khii vol. 2 manga??? OMG I WANNA GET IT SO BAD AND NOW I JUST GOT A SPOILER!!! YAY ME!!! *shot* x__x never mind... >.>
    7. RoxasXIIIX
      RoxasXIIIX
      Possibility on theory here:
      One powerful nobody cannot kill another powerful nobody.

OR

It is possible, if the nobody has made a data impring of himself, for a nobody to return to life as many times as he likes by way of data.
    8. willi_211191
      willi_211191
      Vexen!? wth are you doing here???

I knew the Org. Data Rematches in FM werent JUST data copies -_- lol
    9. TGA
      TGA
      Remember, in that little short at the end of the CoM Manga, Vexen made copies of himself. ... But... that was supposed to be a joke... this is going to turn out to be something stupid.
    10. O R A N G E
      O R A N G E
      Yeah, I bet it is something about or having to do with the copies Vexen made. I agree that it will turn out to be nothing big, just some little weird thing.

And he does look very feminine.
    11. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      wow that is weird...maybe it was one of those clones in that bonus story they showed in the second volume of CoM or something...

BTW, wat's with Xaldin stuffing his nose?
    12. KL93
      KL93
      I thought Vexen was Seymour from FFX for a second.
    13. The Soul-Eater
      The Soul-Eater
      That was my first thought, too. Either way, though, I'm sure it's nothing big.

This seems to take place right after the first visit to Beast's Castle. So my guess is he's mending a nosebleed inflicted by Sora and/or the Beast.

Either that or he just walked in on Larxene in the shower. >_>
    14. Love
      Love

That could be true , since Nobodies are really made out of Nothing , Data can bring them back to life . It could be possible .
    15. Lord Knight Xiron
      Lord Knight Xiron
      HAHAHAHAHAAH! I KNEW IT! I! KNEW! IT!

Why would Vexen purposely go up against both Riku and Sora armed with only a shield, if he's so smart, and he had countless clones? Send the clones in to do your dirty work! HAHA!

PS: Same goes for Zexion. He creaes images. How do we know that either of these two were ever actually killed?
    16. roxygal123
      roxygal123
      ??

Whats under xaldin's nose? is that like paper, blocking a nose bleed? Maybe hes having a nose bleed because vexen is so hwat, hahaa.

Hopefully akuroku happens..
    17. venster
      venster
      I was thinking that too! It should definately be one of those Vexen Replicas. does that mean that Rikureplica may come? O_O

and I bet Xaldin is stuffing his nose cause he got hit there and got a bleeding nose.

ooh! It would be so awesome if Zexion came back!
    18. levirose
      levirose
      *spoilers*
      From what seen and know, at the end of prev chapter, Xaldin kidnapped Belle,Lumiere,Mrs. Potts,and Cogsworth and in the begin of 18 they somehow they ended up somewhere else in the castle and I think they beat up Xaldin to the point he was knocked out and he woke up with a bloody nose here's the link to get it and other chapters: http://community.livejournal.com/shounen_gangan/832.html
    19. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      VEXEN!
      what a twist...